+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Landing???

banrad

Star Member
May 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Use the search field in the upper right corner of this forum and type in a key word such as landing. I'm sure it'll pull out tons of accounts of landing experience.
Enjoy your read! ;)

Eduardo Picazo

Feb 19, 2005
Reynosa, Mexico
Hi Nedla,

first of all make sure you have recovered your breath due to the excitement ;) after getting your much likely long waiting go ahead Landing Visa.

Make sure you have all your documents handy (all the immigration ones) and of course passports as well.

me and my family did our landing on Aug of 2007, to be honest I was kind of terrified and happy as crazy at the same time, upon our arrival to the airport we were directed to an immigration booth, my legs were like gummy :p the first we faced was a very smiley immigration Officer that very gently guided us trough some routine questions, he verified our information and gave us the very welcome to Canada and he gave some Canadian sticks and flags for our children, the most tedious (in a good way) process was going trough the Customs in order to check all our Tons of baggage we carried from our home country, so in order for you to alleviate a little this process, please have handy a list of $$ value of your belongings, it does not have to be too detailed but at least, very general, such as (Jewelry $ 2.00, clothes $3.00... total est. value $ 10.00). of course the less stuff you bring with you the less time you will spent on Custom's booth. (Key Factor: be 100% honest on declaring everything you carry with you, including funds$$)

OK no more long story, we were very Welcome!! all Immigration, Customs and welcoming party were extremely polite all the time.... happy ending? we are proudly Canadian Citizens already!!!!!!

Congratulation on you landing notice, and Welcome Home!!
God Bless you,
Eduardo