20th April 2010
Interview........
Not done
Passport Req..
13th April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
11th May 2010
Dear All,

I am immigrating to Canada along with my wife. I will be landing there first and my wife will follow after 1 month. I have following queries regrading the landing procedure:

1) Do I need to carry CORP forms of both my wife and myself with me ? Or just mine ?
2) Should my wife and myself carry different Goods to Follow and Goods to Carry list separately as we will be landing separately?
3) Should I carry the entire Proof of Funds myself? If yes, then does my wife also need to show the proof at the time of her landing ?

As always, I believe the experienced members will help me with these queries.
Thanks a lot in advance and God bless you all.

Take care
Cheers

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

myishika said:
Dear All,

I am immigrating to Canada along with my wife. I will be landing there first and my wife will follow after 1 month. I have following queries regrading the landing procedure:

1) Do I need to carry CORP forms of both my wife and myself with me ? Or just mine ?
2) Should my wife and myself carry different Goods to Follow and Goods to Carry list separately as we will be landing separately?
3) Should I carry the entire Proof of Funds myself? If yes, then does my wife also need to show the proof at the time of her landing ?

As always, I believe the experienced members will help me with these queries.
Thanks a lot in advance and God bless you all.

Take care
Cheers
1. Just yours, I hope that you are the principal applicant, as the principal has to land first.
2. Your choice. But one GTF list is easiest while each will need their own Goods in Possession list.
3. You have to show the POF for the whole family, your spouse will not be required to show POF.