Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2010
AOR Received.
9th dec 2010
File Transfer...
30-11-2010
Hi everyone, ok there are a lot of threads on here but none of them answer the question fully. I am preparing my annex a and b for landing. I have alot of jewellery but never been valued....do i have to guess the price or do they insist on having an actual valuation? Also if i dont list it on the annex B i.e. curtains, bed spreads small things, does that mean i will be taxed in the future if i carry them in my suitcase? Also the most important question for me, i have bought alot of british chocolate and biscuits, do i list them?

Heckler

Mar 14, 2011
Bristol, Uk
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-10
Passport Req..
11-01-11
VISA ISSUED...
26-01-11
LANDED..........
02-04-11
I can't answer your question as I'm just going through the process of making up my list of possesions I'm bringing with me myself.
I'm not taking too much of high value, just my laptop & my bike but the smaller things are kinda confusing me as to how I should list them.
I was thinking it maybe nice if someone with experience of this could maybe post an picture of how it should be done & laid out for us confused types!
I should add that the smaller items I'm taking are mainly books & a few low value items of sentimental value & will be being shipped at later date. Do I need to list them in more detail than the items I'll have with me when I land?

I know where you're coming from with the food too though. I usually arrive in canada with half my baggage being made up of Wispa bars & JAmmie Dodgers for my wife (who's totally addicted to both :D) & dip dabs for the stepkids!
I actually left some clothes at home on my last visit to get the bag under the weight limit :p

Shinygirl

Star Member
Nov 3, 2010
The CBSA website says that for jewelry they would require the pictures and rates given by appraisal..... so getting the appraisal done might be a good idea...