+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

landing interview 15 september , help please?

jordana

May 1, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello!:

I have received with great pleasure the letter with my landing interview date, settled for September 15th.

It asks me to take several documents with me, but I there is a part I don't understand.

- THe CSQ (certificat selection du Québec) issued by the MICC
- Proof of "undertaking" issued by the MICC.

What on earth is the proof of "undertaking"?

Help please?

I

iarblue

Just bring all the papers that Quebec gave you and say thats all you have.

Siouxie

Sep 15, 2008
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville / London UK
App. Filed.......
16-02-2005
LANDED..........
26=01=2010
After reading this pdf I think the undertaking is the sponsors undertaking (agreement) which has been approved by MICC, a copy of which would have been sent with the certificate to your sponsor (and then your sponsor would give it to you), but please wait for others to confirm!

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/sponsorship/guide-sponsored-persons.pdf

Undertaking approved

If your undertaking application is approved, you will receive a letter in the mail confirming its acceptance, a copy of the approved application and an envelope containing the Québec selection certificate that you must send to the person you are sponsoring.

:)

plumosa

May 27, 2010
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2010
AOR Received.
17/06/2010
File Transfer...
10/05/2010
Med's Done....
30/11/2009
Interview........
waived-letter dated 27/07/2010
Passport Req..
20/09/2010
VISA ISSUED...
28/09/2010
LANDED..........
28/09/2010
Siouxie said:
After reading this pdf I think the undertaking is the sponsors undertaking (agreement) which has been approved by MICC, a copy of which would have been sent with the certificate to your sponsor (and then your sponsor would give it to you), but please wait for others to confirm!

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/sponsorship/guide-sponsored-persons.pdf

Undertaking approved

If your undertaking application is approved, you will receive a letter in the mail confirming its acceptance, a copy of the approved application and an envelope containing the Québec selection certificate that you must send to the person you are sponsoring.

:)

this is indeed true. when you mailed off for your csq you have to include 3 copies of the undertaking application. One of these is returned to you along with your CSQ.

jordana

May 1, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks guys!

I finally found the document.

My interview will take place in Quebec's (ville de Québec) bureau in Lebourgneuf.

I'm looking forward to that moment. I'm so excited and yet so aware, preparing everything so carefully to not let anything be forgotten...

Man, if everything goes well and I obtain my PR that very day, I'm gonna throw up a party like I never did before.