+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Landing at Niagara - few questions

bavarian

Star Member
Mar 28, 2009
I have a few questions regarding landing. I plan to land at Niagara (the rainbow tunnel) and return back to the US the same day.
1) Can you guys please tell me how long do the landing process usually take. I need this information in order to plan my return journey to and from Niagara.
2) Can some one please throw light on what am I supposed to mention in the List of Goods) of personal goods that I intend to bring with me to Canada? I plan to come back to US and am not really aware the personal goods that I intend to carry to Canada when I plan to emigrate there.

I would really appreciate a response.

void_monk

Feb 12, 2010
Dear Bavarian,
The list of goods to follow should have all the item are having in your current residence which you want to take across to canada.
I started preparing the list from one corner of my living room :) and step by step noted all the items.

Dont forget to mention the make and serial number of electronic goods. I also put my car on the list as I will take the same to canada
Regards

emjay025

Star Member
Jan 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo --> Transferred to New York
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIO - Mar 22, 2010; Full docs to Buffalo mid-Oct, 2010
AOR Received.
1st - June 24, 2010; 2nd - Jan 7, 2011
File Transfer...
Transferred to New York, Nov 16, 2011
Med's Request
Mar 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 14, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Apr 5, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 4, 2012
LANDED..........
May 12, 2012
bavarian said:
I have a few questions regarding landing. I plan to land at Niagara (the rainbow tunnel) and return back to the US the same day.
1) Can you guys please tell me how long do the landing process usually take. I need this information in order to plan my return journey to and from Niagara.
2) Can some one please throw light on what am I supposed to mention in the List of Goods) of personal goods that I intend to bring with me to Canada? I plan to come back to US and am not really aware the personal goods that I intend to carry to Canada when I plan to emigrate there.

I would really appreciate a response.
Bavarian, have you done your landing process yet? How long did it take?