+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Landing after getting immigrent visa

Feb 8, 2018
hi.
I am in canada and will be getting immigrent visa and POPR soon.
So i was thinking to go back home for couple of months and come back and get landing done at that tims.Can i do like this.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
I want to go for 2 months vocation and when i will come back and i can get landing done.
Is that ok ??
As long as you come back before expiry of visa and COPR, it should be okay. However don't come the last minute, try coming by giving some buffer.

By the way, do you just want to go home for sole purpose of doing landing because if that's the case, you can go to any usa border and do flag-poling.

Feb 8, 2018
As long as you come back before expiry of visa and COPR, it should be okay. However don't come the last minute, try coming by giving some buffer.

By the way, do you just want to go home for sole purpose of doing landing because if that's the case, you can go to any usa border and do flag-poling.
No.
I havnt been back home since last 3 years. So i was thinking to go back home and get landing done.

Jf17

Dec 22, 2016
hi same situation just waiting for my copr to get my family back home, do you know guys what are the requirments in applying PRTD? thanks