+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Landed Yesterday -- Thanks jes_ON and SenoritaBella

IMMI_123

Star Member
Jun 11, 2012
Hello All,

We landed yesterday at Peace Bridge, Fort Erie. Thanks everyone for all the support. My special thanks to Jes_ON and SenoritaBella who have been providing really valuable inputs to every one including me ( you guys answered most of my queries). You guys are awesome. :) Please continue this for all new members as well. All the very best to all the people who are all waiting in different stages of PR. Don't loose the hope...you will all get there real soon....thanks again.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
IMMI_123 said:
Hello All,

We landed yesterday at Peace Bridge, Fort Erie. Thanks everyone for all the support. My special thanks to Jes_ON and SenoritaBella who have been providing really valuable inputs to every one including me ( you guys answered most of my queries). You guys are awesome. :) Please continue this for all new members as well. All the very best to all the people who are all waiting in different stages of PR. Don't loose the hope...you will all get there real soon....thanks again.
Grats!! 8) All the best in Canada.

NZ2AB

Oct 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2013
AOR Received.
13-08-2013
File Transfer...
22-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-10-2013
IMMI_123 said:
Hello All,

Congratulations! I'm curious if you might post your timeline? Particularly when it comes to receiving notice of "Decision Made" to receiving your COPR letter? Finally, my husband and I are expecting his COPR shortly, but have the option to cross into Canada from Montana (no lines, etc), or waiting until Christmas and crossing somewhere in Niagara. Did you have any major delays in Fort Erie?

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010