+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Landed safe from Italy. Smooth border clearance.

Uti

Aug 9, 2019
@Uti , just a small query please. I hope I'm not bothering you too much.

I too have to book a hotel if I reach there. Of course this will happen only if Air India allows me boarding which seems impossible but still...

If we give hotel address as quarantine address, we'll also have to give 2 phone numbers right? For them to call & check. Which numbers did you give please?

Thanks a ton....
I gave my cousin's number as the primary contact and also the address and the phone number of the hotel I am staying. But this was all only for BC government quarantine plan which I submitted online prior to departure. At the border no one bothered to ask me any phone number or address. In arrive can app I mentioned the phone number of my cousin. So far no one called.
For hotels, I booked through booking.com obviously the rooms with free cancellation option. That also I split in to two, 4 nights and 11 nights. In case if Im not able to make it to Canada Im not going to lose all the money.

No worries ask me anything. I will share my experience in the best possible manner.

Reactions: Peter88

tospik

Aug 4, 2020
No worries, ask me anything. I will share my experience in the best possible manner.
Thank you very much for the information provided.

Is there anyone landed Toronto recently? It would be great if you can share your experience

Matt173

Oct 13, 2019
Loved your reasoning behind how you booked the quarantine hotel. I am thinking of doing the exact same. Thanks for sharing your experience

I gave my cousin's number as the primary contact and also the address and the phone number of the hotel I am staying. But this was all only for BC government quarantine plan which I submitted online prior to departure. At the border no one bothered to ask me any phone number or address. In arrive can app I mentioned the phone number of my cousin. So far no one called.
For hotels, I booked through booking.com obviously the rooms with free cancellation option. That also I split in to two, 4 nights and 11 nights. In case if Im not able to make it to Canada Im not going to lose all the money.

No worries ask me anything. I will share my experience in the best possible manner.