Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2013
iblessed said:
Hello everyone my family landed last week everything went well no problems at all. Will be a bit busy for a while so will not visit forum till i can give some updates. All the best to everyone.

iblessed
Congrats, all will be fine

iblessed

Mar 8, 2012
I have not written anything on here for a while now but all is well for us things has been good and I have a date to go to Toronto for my evaluation assessment in May. For anyone else who needs to have this done I also wish for them all the best. Gods Blessings on everyone in our endeavours.

vishal shrestha

Apr 18, 2014
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iblessed said:
Hello everyone, it has been a not too bad summer here in Canada in that for awhile there was alot of rain.
Things are steadily moving along, we exchanged our UK License for Canadian, bought a 4X4 and i had an interview and job offer just waiting for the RN Temp License and i did not realised that i need to do the Jurisprudence Exam first before i can get it so now i have to wait on the CNO to give me access to do it.
There are a lot of jobs available here in Canada but 99.9% of the time you need to know the right people (have contacts) otherwise it is hard to get your foot in the door. Suggestion for RN and RPN especially in Ontario even though you might prefer being in the big city, the rural areas has a lot of jobs and some rural hospitals give 3months housing and assistance with moving costs. So if you don't mind living in the country it is quite small population friendly people and at least you will have a job to start earning and getting experience.
Also while waiting to do the CRNE you could apply for temp licence when you've had a job offer.
Dear iblessed, glad to hear about your one after another things gone or going well. What is Jurisprudence exam for Nurses??? you said that it facilitates the new immigrant nurses to work on temporary basis then where can we get to apply for this temp. licensing system over there in Canada???? How long will an immigrant nurse will take to accomplish the certification of CRNE??? Hoping for your response.

iblessed

Mar 8, 2012
you can apply for a temp license after you have applied for your general license and the nursing body eg. CNO is satisfied with your paper work and you are just waiting to be given the go ahead to write the CRNE. The Jurisprudence is a new exam that was started January 2013 and that is a Provincial test that you need to pass before you can get a license, this test cost $40.00 and is done online so you will need to apply to the Province Nursing board for that whenever you feel you are ready to take it, there is no limit to the number of times you can take it but you will need to pay $40.00 each time. To be prepared for the Jurisprudence you need to read up on the Province Nursing Standards and Regulations which can be found on their website.

Hope this helps a little and all the best.

iblessed

Mar 8, 2012
All the best to sri5529 I like his story of being in Canada, very inspiring. I look forward to reading more next time.

iblessed

Mar 8, 2012
God is my strength and my source on him I depend and put all my trust.

All the best everyone in all you do may God richly bless and prosper you.

fahadkalis

Star Member
Apr 10, 2012
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2012
AOR Received.
20-12-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
20-12-2012
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
30-10-2013 "MR Received" on 05-11-2013
Interview........
09-10-2013
Passport Req..
25-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2014
LANDED..........
1st week of sep-2014
hi All,

I have a question if anyone can answer plz, that after landing Toronto, is it mandatory to give any Toronto address for PR card n live there OR I can write any other city address n move there?

vishal shrestha

Apr 18, 2014
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Usually it takes 6 weeks for the PR card to be delivered in your address thus if you're going to be landed over Toronto then i think you need to be there(at least more than six weeks) if you apply for PR card from Toronto.

lighter

Star Member
Jun 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2010
Doc's Request.