NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
iblessed said:
Anyone with experience of PEI? Please, thanks.
Hi, you are asking your question in a small thread that few people read. Ask your PEI question in the Provincial Nominations section of the forum. http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/provincial-nomination-program-immigration-b6.0/

iblessed

Mar 8, 2012
Thank you so much for your help.

Pipis Husband said:
Hi, you are asking your question in a small thread that few people read. Ask your PEI question in the Provincial Nominations section of the forum. http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/provincial-nomination-program-immigration-b6.0/

iblessed

Mar 8, 2012
I got my second letter from CNO since submitting my application. Now they are asking for job description to be sent from the UK as part of my education assessment and i have 30 days for this info to reach them.

iblessed

Mar 8, 2012
This is a copy of an email i receive from PEI about my query for nurse registration.

Good afternoon:

Once your NNAS Advisory Report reaches ARNPEI it will be assessed. There is always the possibility of the need for a competence assessment. The ARNPEI refers applicants required competence assessment to the RNPDC in Halifax, NS. Subsequent course or clinical requirements (if needed) as a result of the competence assessment will need to be successfully completed prior to being eligible to write the NCLEX-RN. This process takes approximately 12 months.

iblessed

Mar 8, 2012
waiting for the job description to be sent from the UK to CNO, they have not started to do it as yet though. I told them it has a time limit so hopefully it will come in-time.

iblessed

Mar 8, 2012
Just waiting to hear from CNO of what the next step will be. Has anyone taken the RPN exam recently and passed and can you share how you studied for it please.

iblessed said:
I was told that the job description has been mailed to CNO so hoping it will get there soon.

iblessed

Mar 8, 2012
Hello everyone i got a letter from CNO and i am Eligible to take the CPNRE. BUT they still require Evidence of Language Proficiency in English, which i thought was covered under my Nursing studies and country of mother language all of which is ENGLISH. But CNO says my education would have had to be in the last two years in Canada or if i had registration in Canada. All evidence supporting language proficiency must have been completed within the two years before you receive your certificate of registration from the College.

In Depth: Language Proficiency

“Language proficiency” means the ability to communicate and comprehend effectively, both orally and in writing, in either language.

The College reviews your evidence to determine if you demonstrate the ability to read, write, listen and speak at a level that permits you to practise nursing safely in Ontario.

All evidence supporting language proficiency must have been completed within the two years before you receive your certificate of registration from the College. (This timeframe may be extended by the Registration Committee; see below for details.)

MEETING THE LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY REQUIREMENT

The majority of applicants to the College meet the language proficiency requirement in one of three ways:

by completing a nursing program in Ontario, Canada or another jurisdiction where:
theory and clinical instruction was provided in English or French
the primary language of the educational institution was English or French
the program was not an online or distance education program and
theory and clinical instruction was not completed exclusively through PLAR (Prior Learning Assessment and Recognition)

by holding current registration with the College (or having held registration within the last two years) in the General, Temporary, Extended, or Special Assignment classes

by holding current registration with another nursing regulatory body in Canada (or having held registration within the last two years), in an equivalent active and practising class
by achieving the required benchmark scores on one of the language proficiency tests approved by the College.
Applicants who can’t demonstrate language proficiency through their nursing program, registration status, or a recent language proficiency test must provide other evidence of language proficiency.

iblessed

Mar 8, 2012
will need to buy the CPRNE prepbook which also comes with a CD which gives helpful information on how to study for the exam and check on the internet for other online sample exam that is also available.