+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LAMBTON COLLEGE SEP 2017 INTAKE

Divyasraj

Jul 3, 2017
Dont know why its getting too long as we have very less time .dont know whats the reason. Hopefully will get visa before our classes
Because this year most of the candidates has opted for Canada for higher studies, as other major destinations has changed their rules and criteria. Last year people used to get their visa's in in a week time and for this year the processing time is 6 weeks, and for some more than that time frame. Really very stressful.

Reactions: Simrat lehal

Simrat lehal

May 28, 2017
Because this year most of the candidates has opted for Canada for higher studies, as other major destinations has changed their rules and criteria. Last year people used to get their visa's in in a week time and for this year the processing time is 6 weeks, and for some more than that time frame. Really very stressful.
yeah so will be get visa before our classes??if not thn wats the alternative if u know plz let me know

Divyasraj

Jul 3, 2017
yeah so will be get visa before our classes??if not thn wats the alternative if u know plz let me know
I am just being positive. We will be getting it before our classes don't worry.

Alternative is there that we can reapply! But if we get the negative result regarding our visa after August then we could not even reapply. :(

Let's be positive. :)

ssp95

Apr 23, 2017
They are giving common reason called as "Other Reason" Mentioned on Rejection Letter to the most of the applicant. If I talk about my case
Initially, i have applied for May Intake on 6th March, my college is Lambton Toronto and Course is Computer Software Database Development. I got rejected after 16 days of applying.

Applied again on 3rd April for Same May Intake but sadly I got infected by chickenpox serval days after applying and got my visa on 3rd May. Then I explain the whole situation to college and request them for deferment, they sent new offer letter for September and now I will be finally flying after serval days.

xeroxqq

Jul 18, 2017
They are giving common reason called as "Other Reason" Mentioned on Rejection Letter to the most of the applicant. If I talk about my case
Initially, i have applied for May Intake on 6th March, my college is Lambton Toronto and Course is Computer Software Database Development. I got rejected after 16 days of applying.

Applied again on 3rd April for Same May Intake but sadly I got infected by chickenpox serval days after applying and got my visa on 3rd May. Then I explain the whole situation to college and request them for deferment, they sent new offer letter for September and now I will be finally flying after serval days.
i got refusal this year saying the same reason can give a idea what to do now while reapplying the visa