27-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
26-04-2015
Hello

My name is Sandeep Singh. I have offer letter from KPU for BBA - Accounting[4 years] degree course in May Instake, paid my fees,registration deposit. I have query regarding registering for courses. I have already registered 2 Courses [6 credits in total] but i am not able to do the 3rd.

Registered Courses: Intro To Financial Accounting crse:[2293]

Financial Accounting I crse:[1110]

Everytime i try to register for the 3rd course even if it's waitlist , I get this error "Prerequisites/corequisites are unmet".

Link to program:- not allowed to post links
Course Detail:- not allowed to post links [you can search on kpu program site]

As you can see the link of course detail, You will get to know that there are no courses except 2 courses which i am only registerred without any kind of Pre-requirement and rest of courses has Prerequisites. As an International student we need atleast 3 courses [9 credits] to be a full time student. I tried to e-mail their Student Help Desk, They said you need to visit our advisors within 1:00-1:30pm at Surrey Campus but I'm in India currently so i won't be able to visit them.

Is there any big diffrence between part time student and full time student? Does it effect my GPA or some other thing. I'm about to apply for VISA.

One of advisors said:- It won't affect your visa but you will be counted as Part time student.

Thanks

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

sandeepsingh96 said:
Hello

My name is Sandeep Singh. I have offer letter from KPU for BBA - Accounting[4 years] degree course in May Instake, paid my fees,registration deposit. I have query regarding registering for courses. I have already registered 2 Courses [6 credits in total] but i am not able to do the 3rd.

Everytime i try to register for the 3rd course even if it's waitlist , I get this error "Prerequisites/corequisites are unmet".

As you can see the link of course detail, You will get to know that there are no courses except 2 courses which i am only registerred without any kind of Pre-requirement and rest of courses has Prerequisites. As an International student we need atleast 3 courses [9 credits] to be a full time student. I tried to e-mail their Student Help Desk, They said you need to visit our advisors within 1:00-1:30pm at Surrey Campus but I'm in India currently so i won't be able to visit them.

Is there any big diffrence between part time student and full time student? Does it effect my GPA or some other thing. I'm about to apply for VISA.

One of advisors said:- It won't affect your visa but you will be counted as Part time student.

Thanks

You are supposed to do it after visa approval. Doing it now make no sense.

sandeepsingh96

Feb 9, 2015
Delhi
Visa Office......
VFS Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
26-04-2015
I have to do it before the visa because the registration started from March 12 so my consultant told me that you do your class registration as soon as possible otherwise the seats will be full.

Can someone tell me the difference between Part time and full time student?

Harmeen

Jul 15, 2017
Hello

Thanks
Hi ,
Did you show them visa in order to get visa. Because when we contacted they asked for visa too.. kindly update