+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kitchener Waterloo Citizenship Applicants

shazahsan

May 17, 2017
Kitchener, ON
Congratulations, I am doing the test tomorrow, was it hard at all? I am stressing myself over here a little too much!
If you've read the book and done practice tests, you should be good! I found the test to be a lot easier than I had expected. The true-false were pretty straightforward. And I had 2 questions that were almost repeated.
I was waiting to do it the next day too but then I decided to just do it lol.
Honestly it took longer to get a good photo of the ID than to do the actual test.
Good luck!

M.Sanoh20

Star Member
Jul 12, 2021
If you've read the book and done practice tests, you should be good! I found the test to be a lot easier than I had expected. The true-false were pretty straightforward. And I had 2 questions that were almost repeated.
I was waiting to do it the next day too but then I decided to just do it lol.
Honestly it took longer to get a good photo of the ID than to do the actual test.
Good luck!
Ohh okay. I have read the book about 3 times now, did some test questions from the Toronto library and Richmond library too. I keep getting perfect score on them. I will get it done over with tomorrow for sure. No point of procrastinating lol
Thanks for the heads up

M.Sanoh20

Star Member
Jul 12, 2021
Congratulations, I am doing the test tomorrow, was it hard at all? I am stressing myself over here a little too much!
Please let me know when your application is approved since we both did the test the same day. I am worried because I looked up when I was doing the test because I had to think of the right answer. Not sure if they will consider that as cheating or not. And I was nervous too.

shazahsan

May 17, 2017
Kitchener, ON
Just pissed the test. It was actually not as easy as I thought. Please pay attention to the book. The questions were very tricky indeed. But I am glad I passed the test. Finally I can sleep well
Oh no, I guess it depends on which questions randomly show up on your test. Sorry to hear that it was tricky, but I'm glad you passed, congratulations! Hopefully our oath comes soon!

M.Sanoh20

Star Member
Jul 12, 2021
Oh no, I guess it depends on which questions randomly show up on your test. Sorry to hear that it was tricky, but I'm glad you passed, congratulations! Hopefully our oath comes soon!
Yeah I was given hard questions. And me too, I am looking forward to my application being approved and for the oath ceremony too. Let's cross our fingers to get an invite soon.

gantisunil86

Sep 9, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
23-11-2016
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
AOR Received.
17-12-2016
Med's Done....
02-02-2017
Congratulations, you are finally done. I look forward to my oath invite too.
Thanks and i sincerely pray everyone to get their invites soon.

topgun94

Jul 14, 2018
Maybe call ICI and see if they will send you the oath soon? Thats a long time to wait for oath.
I requested for GCMS notes - response was they are handling too many requests and it will be delayed.

I send an email to the mailbox from which I received the test invite - no response

I called IRCC - they said everything is good and I am in queue to be invited.

Going by the trend here, i am seeing only applications from 2019 getting oath invite in Kitchener. And urgent processing applications as well. I am Jan 2020 applicant.

gantisunil86

Sep 9, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
23-11-2016
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
AOR Received.
17-12-2016
Med's Done....
02-02-2017
I requested for GCMS notes - response was they are handling too many requests and it will be delayed.

I send an email to the mailbox from which I received the test invite - no response

I called IRCC - they said everything is good and I am in queue to be invited.

Going by the trend here, i am seeing only applications from 2019 getting oath invite in Kitchener. And urgent processing applications as well. I am Jan 2020 applicant.

Honestly, ya they are processing the 2019 applicants first, but trust me they have already ramped up the entire process its just that it is not visible to us, but there is lot happening at the back end, in fact for the 2020 applicants it will be v v soon.Your files are already approved who see everything completed except for the Oath.

M.Sanoh20

Star Member
Jul 12, 2021
Any update with your result yet? Or is it too early to know? I am still waiting on my result too. I am worried because during the test I looked up because I was thinking hard about the question, not sure if that will be a problem...?