march 30, 11/approved
Passport Req..
march 30, 11
VISA ISSUED...
april 13
LANDED..........
APRIL 20
ramdont said:
Ladyposh when I went to my MP's office he made a call wasn't sure where he called but I assumed it was Kingston!! He was able to give me certain info on the file and like yours, there was no BF date!! What I want to know though, when there's no BF date when next will they look at the file??? Does anyone know????? He also told me to give a month and he'll contact them again. So I'm just praying that he hears something before the one month elapses.
what is a BF date?

ramdont

Star Member
Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 16, 2010
Doc's Request.
Nov, 2010
Med's Request
August, 2010
Med's Done....
August, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 16, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...........
LANDED..........
Waiting............
BF means brought foward date- if for instance they check the file and some info is missing they put a date on the file as to when next they'll check it .

waiting-for-a-star

Mar 5, 2011
tdot
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 26, 10
File Transfer...
march 24,10
Med's Request
jan 12,11
Med's Done....
feb 11, 11
Interview........
march 30, 11/approved
Passport Req..
march 30, 11
VISA ISSUED...
april 13
LANDED..........
APRIL 20
thanks ramdont. man i'm still hoping hubby will get the call today, its only 1:37 there now still 3hrs to work in CHC. oh God listen to us God
this feels like when Jesus was on the boat with desciples sleeping when the storm was raging high.
then when they wake him up he just look at the sea and peace be still

Dear God the storm is raging in our lives, sons r been diagnosed with ADD for a lack of their father, daughters are seeking love in other places becase of the absence of a mother/father, please oh God, nothing is hard to do for you. God you can wave your finger, and IO will have no choice but to call those of us who are waiting now. God you cannot lie because you are God and you promise to give what we ask. so God deliver what you promise. give us our husbands, give us our wives, give us our childrens father, and mother God. Micheal and Gabriel where are you, Jesus you are at the feet of your father you promise to intersede on our half, Jesus tell daddy God we are alone and we need deliverance, from this pain of lonliness, financial stress and headache.

God please hear us when we pray....none the less God you are God and what you choose to do we have to abide In jesus Name we pray Amen.

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
LOL, jahlove. Patience is a virtue. I learned that the hard way because in my "younger" days I was very impatient. After many years it occurred to me how unhappy I made myself being so impatient about things and not realizing that "for everything, there is a time and a season". I came to realise that my timetable is not God's or the universe's and things work better for me when I trust that all is going as it should.

I had all kinds of deadlines for myself, how I was going to be married by the time I was 30, and have this, that or the other. Well, my friend, nothing worked out like that. And thank God for those unanswered prayers, because I am very happy with the way things have unfolded in its own good time. If I had married the guy I was with when I was 30, I would be such an unhappy woman right now! But there was better in store for me, so it did not work out, and along came the best man for me, and I had learned in the meantime to be the best woman for him.

So that is why I am patient with this Immigration process, I trust that in God's and the universe's good time, it will happen when it should. I also save myself a lot of stress, and God knows with all the stress my work gives me, I don't need to add no more to it! Besides, I have gray hair already thanks to my genes, I not adding no more through KG :p

jahlove

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-10
AOR Received.
1-12-10
File Transfer...
13-10-10
Med's Done....
21-06-10
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
January 26, 2012
CharlieD10 you are so right, God's time is not necessarily our time, and looking back i have so much to be greatfull never happened the way i had planned and wanted it to. God always knows best.

Well looks like another slow day for Kgn, but we still a little more time and there's always tomorrow.

Later guys

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you guys :D :D :D :D

Now i feel like i am catching a cold, sneezing itchy nose, with the change of weather thats not unusual I guess, so far so good, I am so enjoying being in bed with my husband every night and waking up to him every morning... :D Dong stuff together, I am so happy right now, nothing else matters.

I agree with you totally CharlieD, exercising patience will make this process less painful and stressful, No one starts this process thinkng they will be waiting the maximum wait time to process their file... God knows i did not expect that i would've waited nearly two years but god knows best, I am in Canada just in time.

The time will pass you all will be reunited with your loved ones, just hold the faith.

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
Soanxious, you have been an inspiration to me! You have waited almost two years, and there you are, home with your husband where you belong now!

Ahm...I hesitate to tell anyone this, but try some Buckley's. It's horrendous, but it actually does work. Mind you, when hubby made me drink it, I swore up and down it tasted like liquefied Vicks :p Me, I am planning to pack a couple (dozen) bottles of Benjamin's Honeytime to take with me. Not catching me drinking Buckley's again, but I might have to hide the Honeytime from hubby, he said it's the best tasting cold remedy ever and drank a half bottle before I could tell him he was supposed to take two teaspoonful! :eek:

Mi waan guh home...cho man. Every year at this time I wonder why I became a tax accountant. :-\

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahahahahahaha...your hubby a joker! reminds me of the time i drank so much dph i slept so long my ex thought i was dead...lmao.
well i will ask hubby about Buckley's, anything to make me stop sneezing and the itchy nose, inside my nostrils feel so sore. :( I am wondering if i am having a cold or if its just allergies...

Girl i hate numbers so i could never do accounting but i hear there is money in accounting so gwaan do yuh ting...:D make dat monaaaay!

jahlove

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-10
AOR Received.
1-12-10
File Transfer...
13-10-10
Med's Done....
21-06-10
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
January 26, 2012
Good morning all, how are all doing. Well hope we get some calls today.
Seems like we will be getting some rain here in kingston, it looks overcast.

Have a great day guys, later.

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

waiting-for-a-star

Mar 5, 2011
tdot
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 26, 10
File Transfer...
march 24,10
Med's Request
jan 12,11
Med's Done....
feb 11, 11
Interview........
march 30, 11/approved
Passport Req..
march 30, 11
VISA ISSUED...
april 13
LANDED..........
APRIL 20
Good morning everyone...

JOIN THE PRAYER LINE AND GIVE GOD SOME GLORY TODAY AND WATCH HIM WORK MIRACLES IN OUR LIFES
today I plan that Im gonna start everyday on this site with a prayer instead of a complaint and already the devil is at work.

after praying 3 paragraphs of prayer, some thing happen and it all erased before i had a chance to hit post.

but the devil is a liar, and what God has for me it is for me. i KNOW WITH OUT A DOUBT,and no demons from the pit of hell can take it.

so im not even gonna bother to re-write my prayer this morning because i know God already heard my prayer and thats all that matters.

today is your day, receive your blessings in the mighty name of Jesus.

Ha le lu ya.

Kimore

Star Member
Sep 16, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2009
AOR Received.
29-01-2010
File Transfer...
10-Dec-09
Med's Request
09-Feb-2011
Med's Done....
10-11-2009
Interview........
09-Feb-2011
Good Morning Everyone, Hope all is doing well. I do pray for a speedy process for everyone who is still waiting.

I have a quick question, for those who's spouses have already arrived. Did you purchase a one way ticket from Jamaica for your spouse, i just spoke with a travel agent and she says she is not sure if it's allowed for persons with Jamaican passports, as it's not allowed for persons with Canadian passports to book one way ticket out of Canada. So, please give me your experience for those you have recently book tickets for your spouses.

Thank you

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
Good morning peeps, hope everyone is doing awesome and keep up the positive vibes, it will certainly help pass the time
Kimore, no problem with a one way ticket. I got one for the Mrs, I went down and brought her back so mine was round trip, hers one-way. Your package will include the papers and with your visa in the passport all you need to show

Good luck everyone

brownsuga

Star Member
Sep 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kgn
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2010
Doc's Request.
03-12-2010
AOR Received.
10-11- 2010
File Transfer...
10-08-2010
Med's Done....
11-05-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2011
LANDED..........
14-03-2011
Hi Kimore and everyone,

My hubby and son arrived last night and the tickets were one way. The landing went well.

Thank you all for your guidance and support.

jahlove

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-10
AOR Received.
1-12-10
File Transfer...