Jamway 17

Apr 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Passport Req..
In Jesus name soon
Anyone know of someone that were issued a visitor visa. I tried back in the early years of our relationship and he was denied. Not enough funds in his account. But he had ties to JA. And who has a padded bank account. Jamaicans get paid very little; my Hubby is employed as a security guard,and works 12-14 hour shifts and he not getting ahead. But he is fortunate to be working and he will not turn down an extra shift. Have a great Sunday all. Here in the nations capital there is peek of the sun and warmth. But I am sporting a golden tan from the Jamaican sun. It was beautiful sunshine and ocean breeze on the north coast

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
June 3 2016 Passed and Extended
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Jamway 17 said:
Anyone know of someone that were issued a visitor visa. I tried back in the early years of our relationship and he was denied. Not enough funds in his account. But he had ties to JA. And who has a padded bank account. Jamaicans get paid very little; my Hubby is employed as a security guard,and works 12-14 hour shifts and he not getting ahead. But he is fortunate to be working and he will not turn down an extra shift. Have a great Sunday all. Here in the nations capital there is peek of the sun and warmth. But I am sporting a golden tan from the Jamaican sun. It was beautiful sunshine and ocean breeze on the north coast
Same with my hubby. He was denied 2 yrs ago when dating for same reason. But now that we are married it would be hard to prove he will return from a TRV since we have permanent residence app submitted. I think it also works to our advantage for the Kingston visa office and establishing proof of relationship. Since my hubby has gone for an interview there for TRV.

For western union did u transfer via online bank or store? I used online bank transfer history with scotiabank. They have a form I believe..I miss that sun 8)

CBLEKKEN

Apr 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2016
AOR Received.
10-06-2016
File Transfer...
20-07-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
Jamway 17 said:
Oh no! Sitting here going thru my paperwork that hubby signed last week during my visit to see him and saw that hubby forgot to sign another box on IMM 5532. I Will scan and email this page to him so he can drop in the snail mail. And the 2nd thing is I misplaced my envelope with the western union receipts. Quite a few over the course of five years. Anyone know if I can contact WU and ask for statement of money transfers.
Yes, you can. I called the 1-800 number on the website and they mailed me a copy of my account transactions. I tried to do it online, but it never came so then I called. Now that I think about it, I had to call twice to request it before I got it. I guess third time's a charm! LOL

destinyjam2can

Apr 2, 2017
Hello ladies and gents!!!! I am going to be a May 2017 applicate the journey is soon going to begin. Just gathering the last bit of documents together. I was wondering if someone can direct us on how to optain a marriage license in Jamaica? Good luck everyone and may the good Lord let us reunite with our spouses sooner that we entisipted.

Destinyjam2can

Jamway 17

Apr 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Passport Req..
In Jesus name soon
CBLEKKEN said:
Yes, you can. I called the 1-800 number on the website and they mailed me a copy of my account transactions. I tried to do it online, but it never came so then I called. Now that I think about it, I had to call twice to request it before I got it. I guess third time's a charm! LOL
That's great news. Thx

Jamway 17

Apr 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Passport Req..
In Jesus name soon
So for us soon to be new applicants. Care to share your love story.

I have been married since Sept 2013. Soon after we married my life went topsy turvy. And I wasn't in position to move ahead. It has not not been easy. Not going to lie. But we persevered despite setbacks. And I believe without doubt that we are meant to be. We connected on FB July 2012. Liked his music page. And we began chatting. I had no intention of being involved in an ldr. And had my misgivings. But I soon found myself yearning for his calls. And we fell in love. Met him for the first time four months later. And have never looked back. We married in Jamaica when I stayed with him for six weeks. My family was not able to attend. Due to short notice. I just knew I was going to not leave unmarried. We had a beautiful ceremony. And can members s skyped in. And I am now ready to send for my hubby. He is nine years younger then me and makes me feel like the most adored woman in the world. Miss him terribly. Just came back from Jamaica. Was there ten days. May our dreams come true soon. And it will.

Let's support and comfort on the days that it's seems like it's not going to happen. Coz it will. No one understands better then one that is in a ldr. My family has come around. Mostly it was my.mom who was very vocally against my marriage. She now just wants my happiness. And is my biggest supporter. This happened recently. And i am overjoyed
Jamway 17 said:
That's great news. Thx

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Jamway 17 said:
So for us soon to be new applicants. Care to share your love story.

I have been married since Sept 2013. Soon after we married my life went topsy turvy. And I wasn't in position to move ahead. It has not not been easy. Not going to lie. But we persevered despite setbacks. And I believe without doubt that we are meant to be. We connected on FB July 2012. Liked his music page. And we began chatting. I had no intention of being involved in an ldr. And had my misgivings. But I soon found myself yearning for his calls. And we fell in love. Met him for the first time four months later. And have never looked back. We married in Jamaica when I stayed with him for six weeks. My family was not able to attend. Due to short notice. I just knew I was going to not leave unmarried. We had a beautiful ceremony. And can members s skyped in. And I am now ready to send for my hubby. He is nine years younger then me and makes me feel like the most adored woman in the world. Miss him terribly. Just came back from Jamaica. Was there ten days. May our dreams come true soon. And it will.

Let's support and comfort on the days that it's seems like it's not going to happen. Coz it will. No one understands better then one that is in a ldr. My family has come around. Mostly it was my.mom who was very vocally against my marriage. She now just wants my happiness. And is my biggest supporter. This happened recently. And i am overjoyed
I am happy to hear your story and happy that your mom is embracing your happiness. It is definitely not easy when there are people in our lives that are against our relationships that are ldr. I surround myself with positive and supportive people.

As for my love story with my husband it was kind of fate. My sister got married in Jamaica as a destination wedding in 2014. On the last night of the trip, me and cousins decided to go to margueritaville to party. And thats when I met him. He wouldnt leave me alone, persistant and of course he got me with a clever pick up line, lol. Then we started talking exchange numbers, numerous visits. He has two wonderful children that i plan to adopt one day. He raises them which i truly admire. The kids consider me as their mom and are unconditional. They are accompanying with hubby. He managed to get mother to sign her rights away and travel doc who abandoned them which came surprisingly easier. We got married in 2016 and it was best day of our lives. My parents came and supported us.

Honestly I miss him and the kids..its the hardest thing to go through.I truly hope that kingston office will process visa quickly for us and other couples. That basically sums it up.

Reactions: Munchiie

Jamway 17

Apr 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Passport Req..
In Jesus name soon
Belle Ginou said:
I am happy to hear your story and happy that your mom is embracing your happiness. It is definitely not easy when there are people in our lives that are against our relationships that are ldr. I surround myself with positive and supportive people.

As for my love story with my husband it was kind of fate. My sister got married in Jamaica as a destination wedding in 2014. On the last night of the trip, me and cousins decided to go to margueritaville to party. And thats when I met him. He wouldnt leave me alone, persistant and of course he got me with a clever pick up line, lol. Then we started talking exchange numbers, numerous visits. He has two wonderful children that i plan to adopt one day. He raises them which i truly admire. The kids consider me as their mom and are unconditional. They are accompanying with hubby. He managed to get mother to sign her rights away and travel doc who abandoned them which came surprisingly easier. We got married in 2016 and it was best day of our lives. My parents came and supported us.

Honestly I miss him and the kids..its the hardest thing to go through.I truly hope that kingston office will process visa quickly for us and other couples. That basically sums it up.
:) thanks for sharing your beautiful story. He has a 14 year old son too. But mom is sending for him, we shall see. She left them when he was 4 and just never returned from the US. If it don't happen, he will join us. My own kids are grown and with their own families. But look forward to the family expanding.

Love will prevail.

Jamway 17

Apr 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Passport Req..
In Jesus name soon
Jamway 17 said:
:) thanks for sharing your beautiful story. He has a 14 year old son too. But mom is sending for him, we shall see. She left them when he was 4 and just never returned from the US. If it don't happen, he will join us. My own kids are grown and with their own families. But look forward to the family expanding.

Love will prevail.
I should add, that back a few years ago we had prepared the application and let me tell you it was extensive and cumbersome. Glad the GoC has simplified it. Anyways the mom had signed the form allowing him to immigrate with his dad and she notarized a letter. She needs to make a solid decision if she is proceeding. In the event that she don't - what recommended forms and/or letter shall we draft for the mom to sign?1 thanks

Jamway 17

Apr 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Passport Req..
In Jesus name soon
Hey everyone.i got the job, and starting the 18th. so application is going in.great salary and three weeks annual vacation

JamaicanSnowflake

Aug 20, 2013
Quebec
wooohoooooo, glad to hear
I'm sending my application in next week.
My story is to long to type, we have had many down but the love remains.
My Husband has to be the most salt man in the whoooooole of jamaica other then meeting me ofcourse ;)
I go see him every three month
unfortunatly he can't have kids but so life goes sometimes.
I was visiting friends and we meet and that was that he hasn't let go, hes not the nicest of man but hes honest lol can't fault that.
We meet in 2013 married 2015 then found his birth certificate was wrong that took more time and paper work and finally it's time.
Let's hope for that 4 month time line so we can stop travelling

Reactions: Munchiie

JamaicanSnowflake

Aug 20, 2013
Quebec
One last thing
I just came from the lawyers office IMM 0008 changed in March hope you had him sign the new one otherwise it will be returned as per the lawyer.
I just filled in a new one emailed it and a friend is bringing it back to me Friday
I tried arguing with the lawyer that for two weeks it's really going to be returned and he said yes
I was in JA as the document was being updated ???

Williams12

Nov 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Aug 25 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
08-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-02-2017
LANDED..........
Mar 14, 2017
Hey guys,

Someone I know has just received medical request for hubby and 2 non-accompanying kids. Doctors office saying they require passports for each person at medical appt. Kids don't have passports and the mother is staunchly against helping in any way, so they won't be able to obtain them. Is there anyway around this?! Want to keep them on the app so there's an option to sponsor them later...

Thanks in advance

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Williams12 said:
Hey guys,

Someone I know has just received medical request for hubby and 2 non-accompanying kids. Doctors office saying they require passports for each person at medical appt. Kids don't have passports and the mother is staunchly against helping in any way, so they won't be able to obtain them. Is there anyway around this?! Want to keep them on the app so there's an option to sponsor them later...

Thanks in advance
Unfortunately there is no way around it. Medical office require passports for the kids whether or not they are accompanying. The husband cant do it?? One parent is needed to sign for passports. She cant be watching the kids all the time. Get passport photos for them and fill out application at passport office. There is no way unless she changes her mind or being sneaky lol