Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
19-06-2011
Awww :) thank god I have you guys and I hear some positive stories during this hard process... but I am just thrilled and filled with happiness... I miss my hubby so much today... maybe it's cause I was out shopping and I bought him a few things and he was on my mind all day... I can't wait to fly out to JA... I just wanna hug him up and give him a kiss but on a good note he gave me a kiss on skype today ;D ;D ;D I guess that counts but it's a virtual one kidda sucks at times lol by the way I'm in the process of writting you a personal message....

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
NAE NAE wonderful landing strory .....WOWZA ...hes home and in your bed ...very happy for you ...the conlusion of the whole long 8 months has reached ...

LOL i bet ur husband was way tired he probally didnt sleep no time last night and between the travelling and the trek and being jet legged ....Him so tyad..aww

and look at you ...so excited you cannot sleep thats sweet ..ejoy your day with the family ...and all the best ....CONGRATS GIRL!!!

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
Nae, was happy to keep you company :D I was excited and happy for you, thanks for sharing that amazing story!!

TGIF, folks :D Well, y'all have been doing a great job keeping the spirits up in here, so I figure I should pitch in with something:

A married couple have been stranded on a deserted island for many years. One day another man washes up on shore. He and the wife become attracted to each other right away, but realize they must be creative if they are to engage in any hanky-panky. The husband, however, is very glad to see the second man there. "Now we will be able to have three people doing eight hour shifts in the watchtower, rather than two people doing 12-hour shifts."

The newcomer is only too happy to help and in fact volunteers to do the first shift. He climbs up the tower to stand watch. Soon the couple on the ground are placing stones in a circle to make a fire to cook supper. The second man yells down, "Hey, no screwing!" They yell back, "We're not screwing!"

A few minutes later they start to put driftwood into the stone circle. Again the second man yells down, "Hey, no screwing!" Again they yell back, "We're not screwing!" Later they are putting palm leaves on the roof of their shack to patch leaks. Once again the second man yells down, "Hey, I said no screwing!" They yell back, "We're not screwing!"

Eventually the shift is over and the second man climbs down from the tower to be replaced by the husband. He's not even halfway up before the wife and her new friend are hard at it. The husband looks out from the tower and says, "Son-of-a-gun. From up here it DOES look like they're screwing.

Next week Monday I collect my police certificate, and then off with my package!!

Let's GO KG. NEXT!!

H

highlyfavored

nae nae

u have me smiling all morning I am soooo HAPPY AND HAPPY FOR U BOTH GOD BLESS U BOTH

rosemel

Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2009
AOR Received.
16-11-2009
File Transfer...
28-07-2009
Med's Request
26-10-2010
Med's Done....
28-10-2010
Interview........
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2010
Good morning ;D

NAE....What an awesome UPDATE!!!!!SOOOOOO glad everything went smooth for your hubby...SO Officially "WELCOME TO CANADA MR. NAE" ;D ;D ;D ;D I am at work but I HAD to check and see if you had posted and a huge smile came onto my face when I saw your post...You are the best and sneaking out of bed to post WOW ... 8) It is the best feeling knowing he is upstairs though huh THE BEST!!! ...I still find myself not believing hubby is here...still to this day..and when the phone rings in my office....I think of all the times we chatted and he was in JA...and I feel so great knowing I am going home and he will be there ..He is the cutest..he calls me about 5 times a day asking WHA GAWIN ....lol...I am still on cloud 9 and let me tell you I hope I never get off!!!!! There is nothing greater than the LOVE of a wonderful man!!!!!

TGIF and I sure hope for some more UDATES for everyone still waiting so you too can enjoy posting your stories...because it is the BEST feeling when it is finally over... ;D Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!! ;D

brownsuga

Star Member
Sep 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kgn
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2010
Doc's Request.
03-12-2010
AOR Received.
10-11- 2010
File Transfer...
10-08-2010
Med's Done....
11-05-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2011
LANDED..........
14-03-2011
Hello everyone, another day and hoping to hear something from KGN.

Congrats Nae-nae and thanks for sharing. Welcome home Mr. Nae-nae!!!
Good one Charlie. ;D

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
Good morning my forum family, and big ups to you all this beautiful Friday morning. +3 here this morning with no snow or wind. Think we'll be making a couple snowmen this weekend. 1 in the front yard for the little guys, 1 in the back in various positions.
Charlie, love the jokes mi fren and thanks for keeping our friend company
Welcome home Mr Nae, trust you were greeted by a couple of Yae's. Nice landing story Nae, thanks for sharing so early. Now I have sent this to the lovely ladies that have just recieved thier hubbies and thought you should have this guide to happiness, you can share with hubbie as he has some responsibilities too

The good wife's guide" This is an actual article from the Housekeeping Monthly Magazine 13 May 1955

Ø Have dinner ready. Plan ahead, even the night before, to have a delicious meal ready, on time for his return. This is a way of letting him know that you have been thinking about him and are concerned about his needs. Most men are hungry when they come home and the prospect of a good meal (especially his favorite dish) is part of the warm welcome needed.

Ø Prepare yourself. Take 15 minutes to rest so you’ll be refreshed when he arrives. Touch up your make-up, put a ribbon in your hair and be fresh looking, wear something skimpy. He has just been with a lot of work-weary people.

Ø Be a little gay and a little more interesting for him. His boring day may need a lift and one of your duties is to provide it.

Ø Clear away the clutter. Make one last trip through the main part of the house just before your husband arrives.

Ø Gather up schoolbooks, toys, paper, etc. and then tables.

Ø Over the cooler months of the year you should prepare and light a fire for him to unwind by. Your husband will feel he has reached a haven of rest and order, and it will give you a lift too. After all, catering for his comfort will provide you with immense personal satisfaction. Have a glass of coconut rum ready with 2 cubes of ice

Ø Prepare the childrens. Take a few minutes to wash the children’s hands and faces (if they are small), comb their hair and, if necessary, change their clothes. They are little treasures and he would like to see them playing the part. Minimize all noise. At the time of his arrival, eliminate all noise of the washer, dryer, or vacuum, this should be done already. Try to encourage the children to be quiet.

Ø Be happy to see him.

Ø Greet him with a warm smile and show sincerity in your desire to please him.

Ø Listen to him. You may have a dozen important things to tell him, but the moment of his arrival is not the time. Let him talk first-remember his topics of conversation are more important than yours.

Ø Make the evening his. Never complain if he comes home late or goes out to dinner, or other places of entertainment without you. Instead, try to understand his world of strain and pressure and his very real need to be at home and relax.

Ø Your goal: to make sure your home is a place of peace, order, and tranquility where your husband can renew himself.

Ø Don’t greet him with complaints and problems.

Ø Don’t complain if he’s late home for dinner or even if he stays out all night. Count this as a minor compared to what he might have gone through that day.

Ø Make him comfortable. Have him lean back in a chair or have him lie down in the bedroom. Have the second coconut rum ready for him.

Ø Arrange his pillow and take off his shoes, socks, shirt and pants. Slowly undress yourself. Speak in low, soothing and pleasant voice and carefully follow his direction.

Ø Don’t ask him questions about his actions or complain if he finishes early. Remember, he is the master of the house and as such will always exercise his will with fairness and truthfulness. You have no right to question him.

Ø A good wife always knows her place.

Yep, this is a good article

OK KG NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
Hahaha Canuck!! I saw a book in a store that gathered the information from that article. I almost wet myself laughing. The only thing I would have bought it for was to beat hubby about the ears if he ever said anything like that to me :p :p :p

lonely_wife

Dec 21, 2010
Sudbury, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2010
Doc's Request.
03-11-2010
AOR Received.
03-11-2010
File Transfer...
06-07-2010
Med's Request
06-07-2010
Med's Done....
09-07-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
19-06-2011
Nae I hope you have a wonderful experience waking up to hubby in Canada this morning for the first time.. I'm sure it probably feels like a dream lol I can't wait to hear more updates on how the transition is going for Mr. Nae nae and you...

Charlie... Good one this am... ;D

Canuck... I must admit I hate that guide but I did have to study it in my womans study class last year and I was very surprised that woman at some point in history were pretty much nothing but man slaves... anyways I am not sure this model actually works or that woman nowadays can follow the guide from A-Z lol.... Being a feminist I think that woman and man should have equal say at everything and that not just the woman does housework and cooking but the man helps and supports his wife... anyways I know you are just sharing it but thanks very appreciated for sharing that article with us... Just shows woman path from the 1960... Go girls go... youpi woman power hahahahaha

Rosemel, I hope you stay on cloud 9 girl... looks to me that things are going very well for you... It must be wonderful to know that you are going to walk in to a filled house :)

I hope everyone else have

Jan 10, 2011
Hi all, so very happy for Nae I can only imagine that feeling of waking up to hubby in Canada.

I think Nae was on cloud nine that she put my update at 20 months lol..... They started the process May 2010 and not April 2009 lol .....

Sitting at work hoping the phone was going to ring and it's hubby telling me they called him to pick up the passport. We are going on almost three weeks since they have the passport and one week since kingston got notified we paid the right of permanent residence fee.

Did anyone else on here pay the RPRF at the end of the process? Cause this is frustrating!

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
Ok Ok LCW, i hear ya. This is for all the ladies on the forum, should help you understand men a little better

TRUE MEANING OF MALE STATEMENTS

Statement: "I'm a Romantic."
True Meaning: "I'm poor."

Statement: "You're the only girl I've ever cared about."
True Meaning: "You are the only girl who hasn't rejected me."

Statement: "I really want to get to know you better."
True Meaning: "So I can tell my friends about it."

Statement: "She's kinda cute."
True Meaning: "I wouldn't kick her out of bed but a pillow over the
head might be necessary."

Statement: "I don't know if I like her."
True Meaning: "She won't sleep with me."

Statement: "Was it good for you?"
True Meaning: "I'm insecure about my manhood."

Statement: "I had a wonderful time last night."
True Meaning: "Who are you?"

Statement: "Do you love me?"
True Meaning: "I've done something stupid and you might find out."

Statement: "Do you 'really' love me?"
True Meaning: "I've done something stupid and you're going to find
out sooner or later."

Statement: "How much do you love me?"
True Meaning: "I've done something really stupid and someone's on
their way to tell you by now."

Statement: "I have something to tell you."
True Meaning: "Get tested."

Statement: "I've been thinking a lot."
True Meaning: "You're not as attractive as when I was drunk."

Statement: "I think we should just be friends."
True Meaning: "You're ugly."

Statement: "I've learned a lot from you."
True Meaning: "Next!!!!"

Statement: "I'm on a long distance call, can you call me later?" True Meaning: "I gotta turn on my answering machine."

lonely_wife

Dec 21, 2010
Sudbury, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2010
Doc's Request.
03-11-2010
AOR Received.
03-11-2010
File Transfer...
06-07-2010
Med's Request
06-07-2010
Med's Done....
09-07-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
19-06-2011
hahahahaha Canuck.... I love it... too funny

chelley

Apr 4, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2009
File Transfer...
11-11-2009
Passport Req..
22-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2010
Ay Kingston... "I've learned a lot from you" :)

Nae... Congrats and enjoy it... He's here to stay!! :)

ladyposh

Nov 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2010
Doc's Request.
04-13-2011
AOR Received.
Nov. 10, 2010
File Transfer...
03-09-2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
18-05-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04/13/2011
VISA ISSUED...
05/15/2011
LANDED..........
05/28/2011
CONGRATS NAE NAE! YOUR LANDING STORY MADE ME SMILE AND I FELT REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU.

WELL I WENT AHEAD AND PAID MY LANDING FEES ON TUESDAY BEFORE THEY ASKED FOR IT BECAUSE I DID NOT WANT THAT LONG WAIT AT THE END. I SENT A COPY TO MISSISSAUGA....DOES ANYONE THINK I SHOULD SEND A COPY TO KINGSTON?

COME ON KINGSTON....RELEASE THE REST OF US AND LET US BE REUNITED WITH OUR LOVED ONES.... MY ANNIVERSARY AND BIRTHDAY IS NEXT MONTH AND I REALLY DONT WANT TO SPEND THE MONEY TO GO TO JAMAICA IF HUBBY WILL BE COMING SOON....YIKES!!!! DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO???!!!!!