waived
Passport Req..
24-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2011
LANDED..........
08-07-2011
JOKE TIME!!!

A woman was walking along the banks of Dunn's River Falls when she stumbled upon an old empty bottle. She picked it up and rubbed it, and lo-and- behold a Genie appeared. She talked with him awhile, then the Genie told her he would grant her ONE wish.

She said she heard from a cousin that she would get three wishes if she ever found a Genie.

The Genie said, 'Nope, sorry, three-wish genies nuh real, me is strictly a ONE-WISH Genie. So ... what yuh want?'

The woman didn't hesitate. She said, 'I want peace in the Middle East. See this map, I want these countries to stop fighting with each other and I want all the Arabs to love Jews and Americans and vice-versa. It will bring about world peace and harmony'.

The Genie looked at the map and exclaimed, 'Lawd Lady, A wah wrang wid yu? PLEASE BE REASONABLE! Dem countries yah a war fi how much thousands of years. Mi shut up inna dis bockle fi 'bout five hundred of dem dey years! Mi good but mi nuh dat good! Mi nuh know if mi can grant dis one. Do Lady, mek another wish!! Mi a beg yuh... Be reasonable.'

The woman thought for a minute and said, 'Well, I've never been able to find the right man... You know, one that is considerate and fun, likes to dance and helps with the cooking and house cleaning, is great in bed and is FAITHFUL. That's what I wish for ... a good man.

The Genie let out a long sigh, shook his head and said, 'Mek mi see di map again!!!!'

Helpmeplease

Star Member
Dec 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Missing had written this for sick: drop of time between 1:30 but you have to be there to line up coz they only let people in between 1:30 till 2:30 but they open till 4:30 after 2:30 they don't let people in no more and its Tuesday and Thursday only. ask your wife to email you the itinerary and u can just print it i will fax my hubby itinerary tomorrow his coming this Wednesday.

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
thanks helpme!!!

sanchester....I'll ask but no promises on getting a response lol oh and good joke!!

charlie - hubby has taken the bus there a few times before, not sure which one but I'll check with him. He said it's about $15 US each way per person. thanks for the info!!! I'll check it out

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nae the best and most comfortable way if you are not driving is by the knutsford express, its a bus service thats runs from montego bay to Kingston, very comfortable, ac, tv and so on... if you want the info let me know.

nae-nae said:
lonely_wife - thanks! I'm flying into Mobay....hubby lives there. We like to stay close to his family so we can visit them. Still no call so it looks like maybe I'll be going to KG with hubby if he gets a call next week. I've never been to KG so it will be a new experience.

Does anyone have any advice about going to KG?? I know PP drop off days are Tues & Thurs but what is the times? I know people have posted it before but I can't seem to find it. I have checked their website and it's not posted there. Their hours of operation are there but it says they are open everyday, it doesn't specify PP drop off or pick up days/times.

highly - I think everyone is just busy with the holidays not necessarily depressed. There isn't much to talk about these days.

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: I HAVE A FEELING

thanks. ;D

highlyfavored said:
I SUSPECT EVERYONE IS ON THE DEPRESSION SIDE BUT CHEER UP JUST COUPLE MORE MONTHS TO GO U HAVE BEEN DOING VERY WELL SO FAR LETS KEEP IT TOGETHER CAUSE WHEN UR SILENT WE ARE MORE DEPRESS AND WE NEED EACH OTHER I LOVE U GUYS PLS TALK TO ME OR SAY WHAT FEEL ANYTHING IT HELPS

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
thanks so anxious!!! good to know!!! :D nice to hear from you!!! how are you doing???

I looked up the website for knutsford, is there any other info than that soanxious? if so, please send it to me :)

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks.... I am doing okay girl, cannot complain too much, hanging in there looking forward to the new year! Hoping hubby makes a surprise appearance maybe today or tomoro..lol.

thats about it once you are on the website, only one thing make sure u book prior to the day u want to travel, u can buy the ticket at their office in mobay or online. Thats the best way to go, whenever i am going to kingston and not driving i always take the knutsford.

nae-nae said:
thanks so anxious!!! good to know!!! :D nice to hear from you!!! how are you doing???

I looked up the website for knutsford, is there any other info than that soanxious? if so, please send it to me :)

lonely_wife

Dec 21, 2010
Sudbury, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2010
Doc's Request.
03-11-2010
AOR Received.
03-11-2010
File Transfer...
06-07-2010
Med's Request
06-07-2010
Med's Done....
09-07-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
19-06-2011
Nae Nae... I will also say please arrive at least 20 mins before 1:30pm because the line can get pretty long... and its at the side entrance in case you don't know.... Just a heads up that the security guards are kidda rude and may not let you in but stand your ground lol.... tell them you have a general inquiry also while dropping off the PP if you want to go in with your hubby... I keep praying for them to call your hubby and I got my hubby all excited too cause our filing dates our not that far apart... if you have any questions about KG or anything or need help finding yourself while there... you can inbox me and I can ask my hubby to guide you guys in KG since thats where he is from... anyways I will keep my fingers crossed and have a safe flight...

Hope everyone is having a good day :)

rosemel

Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2009
AOR Received.
16-11-2009
File Transfer...
28-07-2009
Med's Request
26-10-2010
Med's Done....
28-10-2010
Interview........
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2010
Good evening everyone!!! ;D

NAE...yes I would say the same as everyone else...get there early..my hubby said he got there early 7th in line...and by the time they opened there was over 50 waiting...I think he was there at around 12:30 or so.

Canuck must be coming home soon...as he said he was celebrating NEW YEAR here in Canada with the wife???? CANUCK....where are ya??...lol..hope your trip with your wife is a good one 8)

Well today was our shopping day for outdoor wear for the girls...snow suits, boots... and are you ready for this...ha ha ha ... PULL UPS...man its been a long time since I have bought those... :D Good thing they were on sale!!!!! .....Everything is wonderful here and I have been taking pictures like mad!!....first snow, first shopping, first this, first that...for the girls...it has been a blast and they have adjusted better than I even thought they would and hubby is wonderful :D

TO ALL YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE...BLESS UP AND HAVE A SAFE AND JOYFULL NEW YEAR !!!!

NAE have a fantastic time with hubby in JA and I really hope he gets that call while you are in his arms!!! ;D ;D

Helpmeplease

Star Member
Dec 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahh that;s right canuck should be flying home today..safe travels Mr&Mrs Canuck! :)

rosie, sounds like everything is perfect! Happy for you!

H

highlyfavored

so happy for all u guys you really make my day i just love when u mail and give updates on just about anything considering i have a longer wait than all of u put together just want u to know i check the forum more than 5 times per day just to see someone say something about anything lol love u guys thanks for having me

Code:
HAPPY NEW YEAR PLS STAY SAFE

Sanchester

Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Miss
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2010
Doc's Request.
No Request
AOR Received.
19-11-2010
File Transfer...
04-10-10
Med's Done....
12-08-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2011
LANDED..........
08-07-2011
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! ;D

2011 is going to be the best year EVER!

[/size][/size]

lonely_wife

Dec 21, 2010
Sudbury, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2010
Doc's Request.
03-11-2010
AOR Received.
03-11-2010
File Transfer...
06-07-2010
Med's Request
06-07-2010
Med's Done....
09-07-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
19-06-2011
awww highly you got my eyes all watery.... i too always look on the forum hoping for messages and great updates... I love to read everyone... just happy not too be alone even if our situation is at times different we are all dealing with the same thing... waiting for KG lol... lets keep our heads up and keep sharing our ups and downs together... it for sure feels like a family on here... so happy that I can hear people talking about what I am dealing with really helps at times.... :D thanks for sharing this with us highly... it's nice to see that each one of us makes a difference in other peoples life on the forum... I really appreciated reading you... much love

I would also like to take this great opportunity to wish everyone and their families a special happy new year... I hope this year will reunite lots of families that are apart... and I wish everyone love, laughter, health, prosperity and everything else that each of you desire...

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE, 2011 IS OURS