November 22 2016
Passport Req..
November 22
VISA ISSUED...
November 22, 2016
LANDED..........
November 26. 2016
chucky44 said:
Hi everyone if anyone going to apply for a note there is a updated form here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/index.asp
Thank you

Cece0225

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
KNG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
08-04-2015, SA: 15-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-04-2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
18-12-2014
Passport Req..
08-02-2016 DM: 02-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2016
LANDED..........
20-03-2016
Maddants said:
Nice landing story Cece.... Im glad that you and your hubby landed safe and sound....Im very happy for you and starting your new life with you and hubby living together.... What kind of question did they ask hubby when he landed in toronto. if you dont mind sharing.
Hey Maddants, late post but it turned out that I knew the landing immigration officer. He lives down the street from me so he didn't ask him much. just address he will be residing and that's it.

Cece0225

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
KNG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
15-04-2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
18-12-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2016
LANDED..........
20-03-2016
MixedChick92 said:
YESS DM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :p
CONGRATSSSSS BABEEEEEE!! TO U AND MR. MIXEDCHICK92!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Cece0225

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
KNG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
15-04-2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
18-12-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2016
LANDED..........
20-03-2016
CONGRATS ALLY!!! :) :) ;D ;D ;D

mrswilliams26

Nov 24, 2015
Hello...I'm to new to this thread even though I joined last year. The stress of this whole thing is tearing me apart but I'm bring strong for our son. I just want to have my husband and spend everyday together as a family.
CIC received our application on April 17 2015. They contacted me in June 17 2015, saying I missed a multiple choice question. This was impossible in my mind since I looked over it a thousand times. Kingston received on September 9 2015. It's been In process ever since. The medical has expired and will have to be redone. What are these notes everyone is talking about? I haven't heard anything and I'm Concerned things aren't moving along. Can anyone provide some hope. My 2 year old asks to go see daddy in jamaica every night. My MP has not be helpful and just babbles on about processing times. It says currently 17 months. After that which would be September then my MP will look into it. I'm so lost without my husband and September is so far away :(

basl_jhjm

Dec 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-01-2016
Med's Done....
10-10-2015
Interview........
November 22 2016
Passport Req..
November 22
VISA ISSUED...
November 22, 2016
LANDED..........
November 26. 2016
mrswilliams26 said:
Hello...I'm to new to this thread even though I joined last year. The stress of this whole thing is tearing me apart but I'm bring strong for our son. I just want to have my husband and spend everyday together as a family.
CIC received our application on April 17 2015. They contacted me in June 17 2015, saying I missed a multiple choice question. This was impossible in my mind since I looked over it a thousand times. Kingston received on September 9 2015. It's been In process ever since. The medical has expired and will have to be redone. What are these notes everyone is talking about? I haven't heard anything and I'm Concerned things aren't moving along. Can anyone provide some hope. My 2 year old asks to go see daddy in jamaica every night. My MP has not be helpful and just babbles on about processing times. It says currently 17 months. After that which would be September then my MP will look into it. I'm so lost without my husband and September is so far away :(
I would order your notes. Notes are basically an update on where your application is so far like what is complete and what they are waiting on. In addition, it has a due date to when they want it completed by. Notes cost $5 but they take about 30-40 days to arrive.

mrswilliams26

Nov 24, 2015
basl_jhjm said:
I would order your notes. Notes are basically an update on where your application is so far like what is complete and what they are waiting on. In addition, it has a due date to when they want it completed by. Notes cost $5 but they take about 30-40 days to arrive.
Thank you for your comment. I have never heard of these notes and have no idea how to order them. I've never read anything about this on the CIC website. I will do that today for sure. I hope it speeds things a long. I'm going insane over here. If one more person asks me what's going on with the paper work or when my husband is coming I might loose it lol. I'm sure you ladies understand. I wish came on here a long time ago. It's been a long journey

basl_jhjm

Dec 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-01-2016
Med's Done....
10-10-2015
Interview........
November 22 2016
Passport Req..
November 22
VISA ISSUED...
November 22, 2016
LANDED..........
November 26. 2016
mrswilliams26 said:
Thank you for your comment. I have never heard of these notes and have no idea how to order them. I've never read anything about this on the CIC website. I will do that today for sure. I hope it speeds things a long. I'm going insane over here. If one more person asks me what's going on with the paper work or when my husband is coming I might loose it lol. I'm sure you ladies understand. I wish came on here a long time ago. It's been a long journey
More information on the notes are located here:

https://caipsnotes.com/

Order them here:

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/requesterInformation

You will need a consent form sign:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/index.asp

susanrichards2015

Jan 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Please Lord
mrswilliams26 said:
The notes will give you a better understanding of where in the process your application is. I would definitely recommend ordering them as it is a great tool to see if you have left anything out or if maybe correspondence was sent out that your husband never received.

mrswilliams26

Nov 24, 2015
I have submitted my request for notes. I appreciate the replies ladies. Is anyone else living in Ontario and waiting for their husband still? Have your husband's gotten interviews? I was sure by now they would have at least requested one. Does everyone get an interview?

Hoping to get to know you all and that I'm not a pain by asking all these questions lol.

MCPS Wife

Jan 13, 2016
MixedChick92 said:
thank you ! Im overjoyed :D hopefully he can pick it up Monday.

I wont have a landing story for u ladies AND gents probably until the summer :D hubby is planning to come by July or August...maybe earlier not exactly sure as yet.
BUT IM just happy we are almost done !!!!! and I REALLY HOPE WITH THIS NEW 17 MONTHS TIME LIMIT THAT IT'S A QUICKER PROCESS FOR U GUYS! :)
Hi MixedChick,

Congratulations! I'm very happy for you! May I ask after you saw the change on ECAS to decision made how long it took to hear from the V/O office?
My husband's statues changed this morning and I am wondering what to expect? I called Tara courier today and they said they have not had a call to ;ick up my husbands package? Any ideas would be much appreciated.

chucky44

Feb 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
30-06-15
AOR Received.
02-08-15
File Transfer...
31-08-15 and Kingston started Process 9-9-15
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
22-04-15
Interview........
11-08-16 and got interview e-mail 07-07-16
Passport Req..
11-08-16
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-16
LANDED..........
22-08-16
mrswilliams26 said:
I have submitted my request for notes. I appreciate the replies ladies. Is anyone else living in Ontario and waiting for their husband still? Have your husband's gotten interviews? I was sure by now they would have at least requested one. Does everyone get an interview?

Hoping to get to know you all and that I'm not a pain by asking all these questions lol.
hello well my wife live in Ontario and to that question about interview not everyone they are waived. if you look at the left corner under the person name you will see a there info. Don't worry you are at the right place with lot of help and support.

susanrichards2015

Jan 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Please Lord
mrswilliams26 said:

I am living in Ontario waiting as well for my husband. My notes didn't indicate anything about an interview but i believe that its still too early for it to show. We submitted our application in Nov 2015 so its quite a far time from yours. I would say that if you haven't been asked for an interview yet after a year you hopefully are in the clear.

MixedChick92

Feb 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON, JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-24-2015
File Transfer...
05-28-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-16-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-15-2016
LANDED..........
07-13-2016
mrswilliams26 said:
Welcome , lots of support here!
I think the reason your application is taking longer then expected is because, you missed a document. If Kingston started processing your File September 9th 2015, your more then likely going hear from them June or July this year.

MixedChick92

Feb 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON, JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-24-2015
File Transfer...
05-28-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-16-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-15-2016
LANDED..........
07-13-2016
MCPS Wife said:
Hi MixedChick,

Congratulations! I'm very happy for you! May I ask after you saw the change on ECAS to decision made how long it took to hear from the V/O office?
My husband's statues changed this morning and I am wondering what to expect? I called Tara courier today and they said they have not had a call to ;ick up my husbands package? Any ideas would be much appreciated.
Thank you & Congrats That your journey is almost complete! ;D :D
Our ECAS changed to decision made a week before my husband got his Passport returned.