Waived
Passport Req..
02-16-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-15-2016
LANDED..........
07-13-2016
impatientwife said:
I was a bit shocked that they're in June, last I noticed they were in Feb then they're in June lol I probably missed some posts tho lol
Sorry I think I'm confusing you. I'm referring to the start processing date of Kingston not Mississauga . Most people's spouses that just got PPR are the applicants who's start processing date is in JUNE at the Kingston Office.

impatientwife

Jan 28, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
File Transfer...
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
UPFRONT/Extended until Aug/2017
Interview........
06/12/2016
Passport Req..
TOMORROW WOULD BE NICE LOL
VISA ISSUED...
ON SPOT ☺☺☺
LANDED..........
Already Did
MixedChick92 said:
Sorry I think I'm confusing you. I'm referring to the start processing date of Kingston not Mississauga . Most people's spouses that just got PPR are the applicants who's start processing date is in JUNE at the Kingston Office.
Yes I know.

MixedChick92

Feb 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON, JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-24-2015
File Transfer...
05-28-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-16-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-15-2016
LANDED..........
07-13-2016

lonelydreadswife

Aug 1, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11 2015
Doc's Request.
CSQ certificate dec 2015 because quebec did not send
AOR Received.
April 14 2015
File Transfer...
june 10 2015 and sept 11 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Feb 11 2015 medical extended until January 2017
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 22 2016
VISA ISSUED...
march 11 2016
LANDED..........
april 3 2016
Divinity said:
I will extol thee oh Lord for thou has lifted me up and not let my enemies rejoice over me. Jehovah I love you , thank you. I got passport request today. Congrats to all who got ppr and husbands landed and who got back passports and hope the journey will be shorter for everyone else. How long does it take to get back passports?
Congrats!!!!

lonelydreadswife

Aug 1, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11 2015
Doc's Request.
CSQ certificate dec 2015 because quebec did not send
AOR Received.
April 14 2015
File Transfer...
june 10 2015 and sept 11 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Feb 11 2015 medical extended until January 2017
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 22 2016
VISA ISSUED...
march 11 2016
LANDED..........
april 3 2016

basl_jhjm

Dec 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-01-2016
Med's Done....
10-10-2015
Interview........
November 22 2016
Passport Req..
November 22
VISA ISSUED...
November 22, 2016
LANDED..........
November 26. 2016
Divinity said:
Thanks everyone. ;)
Congrats!! I cant imagine the weight that is lifted from your shoulders

I am glad they are keeping up the speed. I hope to have my hubby here for my Bday in August.

missmyhubbysomuch

Nov 13, 2015
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-04-2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2015
File Transfer...
06-05-2015
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2016
Divinity said:
I will extol thee oh Lord for thou has lifted me up and not let my enemies rejoice over me. Jehovah I love you , thank you. I got passport request today. Congrats to all who got ppr and husbands landed and who got back passports and hope the journey will be shorter for everyone else. How long does it take to get back passports?
Congrats

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Divinity said:
Ijust want to say congrats on your ppr request Divinity...... im very happy for you and your hubby....process soon over.

Sara8513

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 18th 2015
Doc's Request.
Additional proof of relationship requested at interview
AOR Received.
March 28th 2015
File Transfer...
May 20th 2015
Med's Request
submitted with application
Med's Done....
March 15th 2015
Interview........
December 3rd 2015
Passport Req..
January 27th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
February 12th 2016
LANDED..........
March 16th 2016
MrsMcLaughlin said:
Congrats Sara on your hubby landing today!!! :D Can't wait to hear your story!!!
Thank you! My husband and step daughter arrived last night! I was tracking their flight online and they arrived 30 minutes early! I got to the airport about 5 mins after they landed. They came out about 50 mins after landing- it was much faster than I expected ( we are in winnipeg, not Toronto so I guess it's not as busy ).

My husband held my son right away and thankfully he didnt cry! He's in that phase where he only wants mom but hearing my husband's voice and seeing his pictures/video chat every day since being born must have helped!

My husband wanted coffee so picked him up his first Tim hortons and headed home. My mom and step dad drove his daughter and I drove with him and my son.

We hadn't had any snow until today so my husband had his first experience with it! It was cute watching him touch it. Being only zero degrees neither my husband or his daughter found it to be too cold which is great.
To top everything off my son slept in his crib for 3 hours instead of our bed so that was a pleasant surprise!

Anyway back to bed for me! My son thought 430 was a good time to wake up but I've finally gotten him
Back to sleep!

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Sara8513 said:
Thank you! My husband and step daughter arrived last night! I was tracking their flight online and they arrived 30 minutes early! I got to the airport about 5 mins after they landed. They came out about 50 mins after landing- it was much faster than I expected ( we are in winnipeg, not Toronto so I guess it's not as busy ).

My husband held my son right away and thankfully he didnt cry! He's in that phase where he only wants mom but hearing my husband's voice and seeing his pictures/video chat every day since being born must have helped!

My husband wanted coffee so picked him up his first Tim hortons and headed home. My mom and step dad drove his daughter and I drove with him and my son.

We hadn't had any snow until today so my husband had his first experience with it! It was cute watching him touch it. Being only zero degrees neither my husband or his daughter found it to be too cold which is great.
To top everything off my son slept in his crib for 3 hours instead of our bed so that was a pleasant surprise!

Anyway back to bed for me! My son thought 430 was a good time to wake up but I've finally gotten him
Back to sleep!
That a nice landing story..... I wish you and your family all the best in the future.......Congrats on reuniting your family back again.

susanrichards2015

Jan 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Please Lord
Sara8513 said:

Back to sleep!
:D Congratulations

jacalinkup

Jan 13, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-15
AOR Received.
14-12-15
File Transfer...
23-12-15
Med's Done....
06-04-16
Passport Req..
Praying Soon.
VISA ISSUED...
Praying Soon.
LANDED..........
Praying Soon.
Sara8513 said:

Back to sleep!
Wonderful landing story! Enjoy your time with the family. Congrats!!

basl_jhjm

Dec 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-01-2016
Med's Done....
10-10-2015
Interview........
November 22 2016
Passport Req..
November 22
VISA ISSUED...
November 22, 2016
LANDED..........
November 26. 2016
Sara8513 said:

Back to sleep!

Congrats! Thanks for sharing

impatientwife

Jan 28, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
File Transfer...
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
UPFRONT/Extended until Aug/2017
Interview........
06/12/2016
Passport Req..
TOMORROW WOULD BE NICE LOL
VISA ISSUED...
ON SPOT ☺☺☺
LANDED..........
Already Did
Got an email from VO today and got all giddy thinking maybe it could have been PPR (wishing thinking Huh) lol they were only confirming that they've received the RPRF fee I only sent it in yesterday so I was planning to hear from them anytime soon,well at least I know what I'll actually feel like when we get Ppr lol they told me our file is queue to be reviewed guess my notes will tell me when exactly #CongratsSara

MixedChick92

Feb 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON, JAMAICA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-24-2015
File Transfer...
05-28-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-16-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-15-2016
LANDED..........
07-13-2016
Sara8513 said:

Back to sleep!
Congrats Sara ! All the best to you and your husband on your new beginning