Passport Req..
Feb 22 2016
VISA ISSUED...
march 11 2016
LANDED..........
april 3 2016
MrsMcLaughlin said:
LANDING STORY!!!!!!

I still can't believe he's actually here, I feel like the past 24 hours have a been a dream. I arrived at the airport 20 minutes before his flight even landed so I knew I was in for a wait still lol. I was so anxious standing right up at the front by the international arrivals door, every time the doors opened my heart would skip a beat. And when I started to see people who were on his flight start to come through the doors (with their Jamaica duty free boxes lol) I got so excited I can't even describe it. But as more and more people came through and left I started to get anxious again because he wasn't one of them. His flight landed at 6:36 and he didn't come through those doors until almost 9! When I finally saw him walk out and we locked eyes, the feeling in my heart was something I will never ever forget. It was like the weight of the entire world had finally been lifted off my shoulders. I ran to meet him at the bottom of the ramp and the moment I felt his arms around me that's when it hit me that he was finally here. We walked past timmies and got him his french vanilla and then we were on our way! We stopped for some food on the way so it was probably close to 11pm by the time we finally reached home, so needless to say our living room is full of suitcases still because no unpacking was done last night LOL! We woke up in each others arms this morning and it was the greatest feeling in the world. For the past few weeks I had been so stressed out making sure everything in the apartment was perfect and doing everything I could to make sure he would be comfortable and happy when he got here. So this morning when I caught him staring off into space I anxiously asked him if he was ok, and if the apartment felt like home. He looked at me with the most peaceful look on his face and replied "Babe anywhere you are, that's home. I couldn't be happier" and kissed my forehead. My heart melted. Just thinking about it right now as I sit here on my computer, with him laying on the couch right beside me, still brings tears of joy to my eyes.

To everyone still waiting, your time will come. And it will be worth the wait, and the struggles, and the pain. The moment your loved one walks through those doors all of the stress of this process disappears. I fully know that it will not all be sunshine and rainbows, and that we will have new struggles and stresses to deal with now that he's here, but we are ready for them. This process has taught us about strength, communication, trust and love, and I can't wait to see what the rest of this life has in store for us.

I can't wait to hear everyone else's landing stories, I want all of you to experience this feeling <3 Life is sweet
Beautiful landing story i hope to be telling mine in a few weeks congrats on the end of a hard journey and the start of a besutiful life together.

I was wondering what kind of question did they ask hubby. Also if i am travelling with hubby will i be able to be with him while they sort out his papers i hope so

Champaingne

Mar 12, 2016
Hey good evening everyone. I'm new to this forum but I've read you guys comments actually everyday to have an idea when my wife and daughter would get ppr. I applied June 22, 2015 and I was approved as a sponsor and my file was transferred to Kingston on August 31, 2015. It's about 7 months now Kingston has our file and we haven't heard anything from them yet. However I contacted my mp 2 months ago for help and they enquired about my case and gave me some information but the most concerning information was "revisiting date for office is February 9th". I know it means an officer is scheduled to open my file that date but is it at the stage/step where they look over all details and make the decision? Am I close to getting through?

Jamaicanadian

Star Member
Nov 15, 2015
Toronto East
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2015
Doc's Request.
RPRF 22-02-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-08-2015
Interview........
11-10-2016
Passport Req..
11-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
Champaingne said:
Hey good evening everyone. I'm new to this forum but I've read you guys comments actually everyday to have an idea when my wife and daughter would get ppr. I applied June 22, 2015 and I was approved as a sponsor and my file was transferred to Kingston on August 31, 2015. It's about 7 months now Kingston has our file and we haven't heard anything from them yet. However I contacted my mp 2 months ago for help and they enquired about my case and gave me some information but the most concerning information was "revisiting date for office is February 9th". I know it means an officer is scheduled to open my file that date but is it at the stage/step where they look over all details and make the decision? Am I close to getting through?
It's hard to say exactly when you'll get through but it sounds like you're very close to getting through provided everything on your file is up to date and complete. The trend tends to be PPR 11 months from application submission. Of course some apps take less time some take more. God willing you're family will be home with you within the next 3 months. I'm not sure if any of the other members think differently.

Jamaicanadian

Star Member
Nov 15, 2015
Toronto East
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2015
Doc's Request.
RPRF 22-02-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-08-2015
Interview........
11-10-2016
Passport Req..
11-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
I'm not normally emotional but every time members talk about those doors opening at the airport I feel flutters in my heart and strange activity in my tear ducts LMBO. So glad you shared your landing story. May God bless your marriage and home. This is just the beginning to a very blessed and prosperous forever. Thanks again for sharing!

Champaingne

Mar 12, 2016
Jamaicanadian said:
It's hard to say exactly when you'll get through but it sounds like you're very close to getting through provided everything on your file is up to date and complete. The trend tends to be PPR 11 months from application submission. Of course some apps take less time some take more. God willing you're family will be home with you within the next 3 months. I'm not sure if any of the other members think differently.

Okay thank you. Do you know what they do with the file in Kingston when they received it? Tell me the different processing stages leading up to decision made? I want to have an idea how they work on applications.

Jamaicanadian

Star Member
Nov 15, 2015
Toronto East
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2015
Doc's Request.
RPRF 22-02-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-08-2015
Interview........
11-10-2016
Passport Req..
11-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
Champaingne said:
Okay thank you. Do you know what they do with the file in Kingston when they received it? Tell me the different processing stages leading up to decision made? I want to have an idea how they work on applications.
From what I have read so far it looks like Kingston VO does an initial review of the file within 2-5 months of receipt. At this point they request missing docs/ payments. I've read of a member having Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) requested, which should be the last step, just to have their application denied. I suspect the VO was tipped off that the relationship was not genuine after the fact in this instance. My husband's RPRF was requested 3 mos after Kingston received his file. I highly doubt all his checks were completed when they requested payment- but there's always hope they were . If you've submitted everything up front you've just spared yourself 2-4 months of additional wait time!

After the initial review and docs request there is a bring forward (BF) date where VO is scheduled to look at the file again (usually 2-4 months after docs request). Each time docs are requested there is a new BF date. Whether they look at the file before, after or on the BF date varies. At the next review I believe they look over security checks and medicals. I'm not sure of who does the security/ background checks (within VO or external federal agency) but these tend to take the longest.

I'm not sure if they determine the relationship is genuine before, after or during all the checks (I'd like to hope it's before or at least during ). However, they may request an interview if there are any red flags i.e sparse communication, only knowing each other for a short while before marriage... The interview may be conducted over the phone or in person.

Usually, after all this is complete and the VO is satisfied there is passport request (PPR) followed by decision made. Keep in mind there are instances when PPR and interview is requested at the same time. This stage tends to be 8-11 months from the date CPC-M gets the file.

I'm sorry I have no definite answers for you but this seems to be the trend. Of course there are outliers where timelines are much shorter or longer. It also appears to be on the higher end (11+ mos from date file received at CPC-M) for files including spouse and children. Again, these are only observational trends and there are cases that got through much quicker than 11 mos. Hopefully you have a straight forward case in the VO's eyes and you'll have a shorter processing time.

From the sounds of it there is nothing missing from your file and they are going through normal procedure to process your file. The best way to have an idea what is happening in your specific case is to order caips notes. It has helped other members to find out docs missing from the file that Kingston failed to request and would have otherwise delayed processing further. For others it let them
Know they were in queue for an interview and they could prepare before interview was requested. It takes about a month to receive but it's only $5 so it's worthwhile to order.

The Lord bless and keep you and your family, may he grant you favour on your application!

Champaingne

Mar 12, 2016
Jamaicanadian said:
From what I have read so far it looks like Kingston VO does an initial review of the file within 2-5 months of receipt. At this point they request missing docs/ payments. I've read of a member having Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) requested, which should be the last step, just to have their application denied. I suspect the VO was tipped off that the relationship was not genuine after the fact in this instance. My husband's RPRF was requested 3 mos after Kingston received his file. I highly doubt all his checks were completed when they requested payment- but there's always hope they were . If you've submitted everything up front you've just spared yourself 2-4 months of additional wait time!

After the initial review and docs request there is a bring forward (BF) date where VO is scheduled to look at the file again (usually 2-4 months after docs request). Each time docs are requested there is a new BF date. Whether they look at the file before, after or on the BF date varies. At the next review I believe they look over security checks and medicals. I'm not sure of who does the security/ background checks (within VO or external federal agency) but these tend to take the longest.

I'm not sure if they determine the relationship is genuine before, after or during all the checks (I'd like to hope it's before or at least during ). However, they may request an interview if there are any red flags i.e sparse communication, only knowing each other for a short while before marriage... The interview may be conducted over the phone or in person.

Usually, after all this is complete and the VO is satisfied there is passport request (PPR) followed by decision made. Keep in mind there are instances when PPR and interview is requested at the same time. This stage tends to be 8-11 months from the date CPC-M gets the file.

I'm sorry I have no definite answers for you but this seems to be the trend. Of course there are outliers where timelines are much shorter or longer. It also appears to be on the higher end (11+ mos from date file received at CPC-M) for files including spouse and children. Again, these are only observational trends and there are cases that got through much quicker than 11 mos. Hopefully you have a straight forward case in the VO's eyes and you'll have a shorter processing time.

From the sounds of it there is nothing missing from your file and they are going through normal procedure to process your file. The best way to have an idea what is happening in your specific case is to order caips notes. It has helped other members to find out docs missing from the file that Kingston failed to request and would have otherwise delayed processing further. For others it let them
Know they were in queue for an interview and they could prepare before interview was requested. It takes about a month to receive but it's only $5 so it's worthwhile to order.

The Lord bless and keep you and your family, may he grant you favour on your application!

I submitted everything with my application because I used their instruction guide kit to aid me in preparing and filling out the application. I submitted my wife's police record, my wife's and daughter's medical(upfront), i paid all the fees totaling to $1,190, and submitted all 8 sets of photos each. I doubt there is anything missing from my application because as I said I followed every step. We submitted all the correct forms filling out everything and signing everything that needed to be signed. Alongside that we provided all the stuffs to prove that our relationship is genuine. Pictures, western union receipts, fb/Skype conversations/voice calls&evidence calls, screenshots of fb romantic posts, passport stamps for visit, phone cards, gift card etc...

If I want to request the notes how would I get the consent from my wife? How would she sign?

Cece0225

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
KNG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
08-04-2015, SA: 15-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-04-2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
18-12-2014
Passport Req..
08-02-2016 DM: 02-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2016
LANDED..........
20-03-2016
Champaingne said:
Hey Champaingne sounds like Feb 9 is your initial review stage. Kingston does initial review approx. 5months after receiving your app. Goodluck!! Here is a great link for info:
https://sites.google.com/site/islamabadchctimelines/

Kind regards,

Cece0225

impatientwife

Jan 28, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
File Transfer...
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
UPFRONT/Extended until Aug/2017
Interview........
06/12/2016
Passport Req..
TOMORROW WOULD BE NICE LOL
VISA ISSUED...
ON SPOT ☺☺☺
LANDED..........
Already Did
Champaingne said:
I submitted everything with my application because I used their instruction guide kit to aid me in preparing and filling out the application. I submitted my wife's police record, my wife's and daughter's medical(upfront), i paid all the fees totaling to $1,190, and submitted all 8 sets of photos each. I doubt there is anything missing from my application because as I said I followed every step. We submitted all the correct forms filling out everything and signing everything that needed to be signed. Alongside that we provided all the stuffs to prove that our relationship is genuine. Pictures, western union receipts, fb/Skype conversations/voice calls&evidence calls, screenshots of fb romantic posts, passport stamps for visit, phone cards, gift card etc...

If I want to request the notes how would I get the consent from my wife? How would she sign?

You can send by email she can sign and scan it back by email

MrsMcLaughlin

Oct 24, 2014
Thanks for all the love guys, I really appreciate it :) This weekend has been amazing so far, me and hubby are getting ready to head out and do some shopping shortly but I thought I'd pop in and see how everyone is doing!

At the airport hubby said the line up for the immigration line was really long, but once he finally got to the front they hardly asked him anything at all! They just wanted to confirm the address he would be living at, and asked who's address it was (he just replied my wife and that's all they asked). I'm not sure if it was so quick for him because there were so many other people waiting in line or not, because I know from reading other ppl's stories on here that they sometimes ask more questions but for him the only hold up was the line lol.

Can't wait to read some more landing stories soon! :D

jacalinkup

Jan 13, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-15
AOR Received.
14-12-15
File Transfer...
23-12-15
Med's Done....
06-04-16
Passport Req..
Praying Soon.
VISA ISSUED...
Praying Soon.
LANDED..........
Praying Soon.
MrsMcLaughlin said:
Thanks for all the love guys, I really appreciate it :) This weekend has been amazing so far, me and hubby are getting ready to head out and do some shopping shortly but I thought I'd pop in and see how everyone is doing!

At the airport hubby said the line up for the immigration line was really long, but once he finally got to the front they hardly asked him anything at all! They just wanted to confirm the address he would be living at, and asked who's address it was (he just replied my wife and that's all they asked). I'm not sure if it was so quick for him because there were so many other people waiting in line or not, because I know from reading other ppl's stories on here that they sometimes ask more questions but for him the only hold up was the line lol.

Can't wait to read some more landing stories soon! :D
he was probably on farm flight! i know two farm people that came on friday! so happy he got through easily though!

Spartabarbiie

Feb 25, 2016
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2015
File Transfer...
November 12, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Jamaicanadian said:

What happens if after the initial review, there are no documents or anything to be requested, does that mean they go directly to the next step, or that means that there's still another two months or so before they look at the application again?

Champaingne

Mar 12, 2016
Cece0225 said:
Hey Champaingne sounds like Feb 9 is your initial review stage. Kingston does initial review approx. 5months after receiving your app. Goodluck!! Here is a great link for info:

Kind regards,

Cece0225

If everything is fine with the application in the initial review stage what follows next? Do they set a next 2 months date to look back at my application to make the final decision or do they make the decision shortly after the initial review? I don't have any complications. It's my First marriage, we went to the same high school, been in the same classes together for 5 years, been together since high school, March 25th make it 1 year we are married, we have a one year old daughter together etc... No complications whatsoever...

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Champaingne said:
If everything is fine with the application in the initial review stage what follows next? Do they set a next 2 months date to look back at my application to make the final decision or do they make the decision shortly after the initial review? I don't have any complications. It's my First marriage, we went to the same high school, been in the same classes together for 5 years, been together since high school, March 25th make it 1 year we are married, we have a one year old daughter together etc... No complications whatsoever...
Hey Champaingne, How are you doing.. I hope that you are in the best of heatlh at this moment in time..... from what you are saying it look like you have a very simple case just like alot of ppl..... But i just have to tell you that it all up to the immigration officer that is dealing with your application. I see the strangest thing happen on the forum with ppl files. They can still interview if they suspect something or if them have any badmind ppl out there that is trying to ruining your relationship. So Just pray to God that everything work out... I been fighting my case for a very long time so i sure have come across some strange case... Every case is different but we all want them same results at the end of the day..... Im not trying to scare you or anything but just have faith in the lord and ask the lord for what you want.... I wish you all the best and just try to stay busy and time will fly when you dont think about it. If you have any questions feel free to ask and if i can help i sure will try to help.