Interview........
November 22 2016
Passport Req..
November 22
VISA ISSUED...
November 22, 2016
LANDED..........
November 26. 2016
Waking up to an email from immigration that states i have been approved for Sponsorship is a great way to start the day :) Let the waiting continue.

MelM2015

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 27, 2014
Doc's Request.
October 6, 2015
Med's Request
September 9, 2015
Passport Req..
Not required
LANDED..........
December 15, 2015
suga36 said:
Can anyone tell me which is the best courier to use in Jamaica...new police record is requested by Vo

We use fedex

susanrichards2015

Jan 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Please Lord
I've had a great experience with both DHL and Fedex when shipping documents to and from Jamaica

shortyp2000

Mar 15, 2015
Hamilton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2015
Med's Done....
24-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2015!!!
basl_jhjm said:
Waking up to an email from immigration that states i have been approved for Sponsorship is a great way to start the day :) Let the waiting continue.
Thats wonderful. Congrats!

suga36

Aug 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Feb 2015
AOR Received.
27 Feb 2015
File Transfer...
May 6
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
24 Feb 2016
LANDED..........
25 Feb 2016
Hey shorty p when they req a new police record does that mean his papers is almost finished processing r its going to be another long wait...r anyone who might know

lonelydreadswife

Aug 1, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11 2015
Doc's Request.
CSQ certificate dec 2015 because quebec did not send
AOR Received.
April 14 2015
File Transfer...
june 10 2015 and sept 11 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Feb 11 2015 medical extended until January 2017
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 22 2016
VISA ISSUED...
march 11 2016
LANDED..........
april 3 2016
suga36 said:
Hey shorty p when they req a new police record does that mean his papers is almost finished processing r its going to be another long wait...r anyone who might know
I would assume they are processing something to request police report but remember i think police reporr is good for a year when u do second one i know my husbands second one said year on bottom we did it in oct

shortyp2000

Mar 15, 2015
Hamilton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2015
Med's Done....
24-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2015!!!
suga36 said:
It could mean that, yes, which is great. Sometimes it means that the last one you sent them was expiring. Hopefully they were looking into things so it can be moved along. Unfortunately, usually when they ask for more info, they put your file aside until your "Bring Forward date", (date they will recheck your file to see if you sent the info they requested). In my experience the BF Date is usually 60 days. Even if they confirm that they have received the requested info. Hopefully this is not the case with a police check request.

nursewife

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
suga36 said:
In my experience we sent an inquiry about a month I think before hubby's medical and police check were due to expire asking whether we should proceed with obtaining new ones and if a medical extension could be granted. We got a response saying meds would be extending and that we could proceed with a new police clearance. I'd like to think PPR'S came just about days-a week or so after after we sent the police clearance by courier (we used TARA). Not sure if it makes a difference time wise in terms of a BF date because we asked first and received a response as opposed to them asking, but that was just our experience.

nursewife

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Hey everyone,I hope everyone's new year is off to a great start. Hubby is adjusting to Canadian life. Trying to understand the weather and determine just exactly how cold it is each day. It's funny seeing him trying to figure out how cold -5 is in comparison to -15. I'm back at work this week so he's home alone. Thank heavens there's football on the TV to keep him company lol. He's much to shy to go out and about without me yet. I keep encouraging but he refuses lol. It okay he will soon get used to the place. We are feeling a bit overwhelmed about the prospect of job hunting. Where or how do we even begin??? Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated we are in the GTA by the way.Other than that things are great. It's nice coming home from a long day at work and not having to worry about making dinner. We continue to pray for everyone else's files to process quickly. I have to answer the question "so what's it like to have him here" a millionnnnnnnnn times a day lol. Hurry up KVO!!!!

suga36

Aug 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Feb 2015
AOR Received.
27 Feb 2015
File Transfer...
May 6
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
24 Feb 2016
LANDED..........
25 Feb 2016
Thanks nursewife...I send the inquiry and they extended the medical and said to do a new record..so today he will pick up the record and courier it...they will have by fri...so lets see what happen in Jesus name...

susanrichards2015

Jan 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Please Lord
Good morning everyone. I figured I'd join this thread as my application has for spousal sponsorship is being sent to Kingston for processing. My dates are as follows:

APP FILED: NOVEMBER 13, 2015
AOR RECEIVED: JANUARY 8, 2016
SA RECEIVED: JANUARY 18, 2016

The email with my SA says that the application is being sent to Kingston for processing and I've checked on ECAS and it says received so now the waiting starts. Anyone else on here with a timelines close to mine?

lonelydreadswife

Aug 1, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11 2015
Doc's Request.
CSQ certificate dec 2015 because quebec did not send
AOR Received.
April 14 2015
File Transfer...
june 10 2015 and sept 11 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Feb 11 2015 medical extended until January 2017
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 22 2016
VISA ISSUED...
march 11 2016
LANDED..........
april 3 2016
shortyp2000 said:
It could mean that, yes, which is great. Sometimes it means that the last one you sent them was expiring. Hopefully they were looking into things so it can be moved along. Unfortunately, usually when they ask for more info, they put your file aside until your "Bring Forward date", (date they will recheck your file to see if you sent the info they requested). In my experience the BF Date is usually 60 days. Even if they confirm that they have received the requested info. Hopefully this is not the case with a police check request.
Hi shorty wanted to ask a question does kingston get our package of proof or access to it when reviewing our fike. Everything i sent to canada when i applied for sponsor. Does anyone know?

MrsMcLaughlin

Oct 24, 2014
lonelydreadswife said:
Hi shorty wanted to ask a question does kingston get our package of proof or access to it when reviewing our fike. Everything i sent to canada when i applied for sponsor. Does anyone know?
Yes Kingston will get all the proof because they are the ones who actually go through it all and determine if the relationship is genuine or not. All Mississauga really checks is that the application is complete and they assess whether the sponsor qualifies, but the rest is all done at the visa office in Kingston. I have heard on here that if someone sends in a massive package with hundreds of pages of phone bills for example, that when Mississauga goes through it they will make a note on the file saying there were however many pages of phone bills but not actually forward them on simply because the package is too big. But other than that all the proof will be sent to Kingston for them to review :)

suga36

Aug 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Feb 2015
AOR Received.
27 Feb 2015
File Transfer...
May 6
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
24 Feb 2016
LANDED..........
25 Feb 2016
Hi all when you send docs to VO.. Do they send email telling you thy have it... I know the courier website will say delivered... But how do I know its on file of ECAS doesn't update