waived
Passport Req..
Feb 22 2016
VISA ISSUED...
march 11 2016
LANDED..........
april 3 2016
Jamaicanadian said:
Yes hopefully they do. It's unfortunate you had to send several documents instead of just one. Which email worked for you?
The Kngtnimmigration@international.gc.ca

lonelydreadswife

Aug 1, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11 2015
Doc's Request.
CSQ certificate dec 2015 because quebec did not send
AOR Received.
April 14 2015
File Transfer...
june 10 2015 and sept 11 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Feb 11 2015 medical extended until January 2017
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 22 2016
VISA ISSUED...
march 11 2016
LANDED..........
april 3 2016
Jamaicanadian said:
I was saying the same thing to myself. Honestly it's a generic fill in the blank email. But I guess since they've been pretty good at updating eCAS for me they figure I don't need an email (trying to make sense of nonsense).

Trust me I miss my husband like crazy. And it's true the more I go visit and come back the more intensely I miss him. Sometimes I feel to deliberately miss my flight and stay. I can't wait to go back home, hopefully by the time I get to he'll be able to come home with me. I know our hubbies will be here sooner than we think. It's just a matter of getting through these last hurdles. Enjoy the Christmas holidays, life's too short to let our joys pass us by. Might as well pass the time with laughter while we earnestly wait
Its so hard being apart i understand ur pain i just came ba k two weeks tomorrow and i am getting so fustrated with this process and watching the news dont help with all the refugee coming over dont get me wrong i dont care but hey how about letting my husband come too so we can have a life with our family.......its very draining i miss him like crazy and tobe honest dont know when i will return back 8 trips in under twoyears money is running out i guess they want me in the poor house before he comes

Jamaicanadian

Star Member
Nov 15, 2015
Toronto East
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2015
Doc's Request.
RPRF 22-02-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-08-2015
Interview........
11-10-2016
Passport Req..
11-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
lonelydreadswife said:
Its so hard being apart i understand ur pain i just came ba k two weeks tomorrow and i am getting so fustrated with this process and watching the news dont help with all the refugee coming over dont get me wrong i dont care but hey how about letting my husband come too so we can have a life with our family.......its very draining i miss him like crazy and tobe honest dont know when i will return back 8 trips in under twoyears money is running out i guess they want me in the poor house before he comes
Wow! 8 times in less than two years I wish I could travel that often.

It is hard to watch others get through before us. I just remind myself that they had to wait fearing for their lives. At least it's relatively peaceful for me while I wait. However, I feel that the whole 6-9mos (and more) at Kingston is unnecessary especially if all your records are clean and provided upfront. It doesn't take that long to process a visitors visa so really they can do things much quicker.

Your hubby will be coming soon. Don't get too sad, we're all in this together.

canjamdiva

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2015
AOR Received.
14-11-2015
File Transfer...
27-11-2015
Med's Done....
21-08-2015
Interview........
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
12-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-11-2016
LANDED..........
12-11-2016
Jamaicanadian said:
Wow! 8 times in less than two years I wish I could travel that often.

It is hard to watch others get through before us. I just remind myself that they had to wait fearing for their lives. At least it's relatively peaceful for me while I wait. However, I feel that the whole 6-9mos (and more) at Kingston is unnecessary especially if all your records are clean and provided upfront. It doesn't take that long to process a visitors visa so really they can do things much quicker.

Your hubby will be coming soon. Don't get too sad, we're all in this together.
I've been blessed that I've been able to travel back more frequently than most but joke around with hubby that with all the money we will save from me not having to travel would be a years tuition I'm trying to keep my chin up, it's harder when you are by yourself and just encounter one of those moments when u real want him with you ( I was struggling to open a jar the other day, reach something on the high shelf :( )... It will feel like time is going really slow til he comes, but I'm thankful at least that I found him.

Jamaicanadian, I see on ecas they started my processing on December 9 as well. What area of canada are u in, if u don't mind me asking.

Jamaicanadian

Star Member
Nov 15, 2015
Toronto East
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2015
Doc's Request.
RPRF 22-02-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-08-2015
Interview........
11-10-2016
Passport Req..
11-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
canjamdiva said:
I've been blessed that I've been able to travel back more frequently than most but joke around with hubby that with all the money we will save from me not having to travel would be a years tuition I'm trying to keep my chin up, it's harder when you are by yourself and just encounter one of those moments when u real want him with you ( I was struggling to open a jar the other day, reach something on the high shelf :( )... It will feel like time is going really slow til he comes, but I'm thankful at least that I found him.

Jamaicanadian, I see on ecas they started my processing on December 9 as well. What area of canada are u in, if u don't mind me asking.
Hey Canjamdiva,

I know the feeling. I miss hubby most when I'm driving alone at night or when I go to different functions and people ask about my husband and "when is he coming to Canada?" To which I want to reply "do I look like CIC, how would I know?" when I'm really in my feelings. I know I haven't been long distance as long as others but I'm over it 4 years is enough for me.

Trust me travelling is money especially when you're going home to be with family. I had to hold off on seeing hubby so we could get things in order I don't want to be unprepared when it's time for him to be here. Hopefully I'll get to go again in a few more months maybe during reading week or end of next semester.
You have the right attitude. It is awesome that you found him and you'll have an amazing today, tomorrow and forever together...hang tight!

Thanks for sharing your processing date now I feel better. I guess it's safe to say our applications were transferred around the same time. To answer your question, I am in Toronto, Ontario. How about you?

lonelydreadswife

Aug 1, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
April 14 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 22 2016
VISA ISSUED...
march 11 2016
LANDED..........
april 3 2016
Jamaicanadian said:
Hey Canjamdiva,

I know the feeling. I miss hubby most when I'm driving alone at night or when I go to different functions and people ask about my husband and "when is he coming to Canada?" To which I want to reply "do I look like CIC, how would I know?" when I'm really in my feelings. I know I haven't been long distance as long as others but I'm over it 4 years is enough for me.

Trust me travelling is money especially when you're going home to be with family. I had to hold off on seeing hubby so we could get things in order I don't want to be unprepared when it's time for him to be here. Hopefully I'll get to go again in a few more months maybe during reading week or end of next semester.
You have the right attitude. It is awesome that you found him and you'll have an amazing today, tomorrow and forever together...hang tight!

Thanks for sharing your processing date now I feel better. I guess it's safe to say our applications were transferred around the same time. To answer your question, I am in Toronto, Ontario. How about you?

Jamaicanadian the most annoying for me is the same group od people always asking me at function so when is he coming i feel like you.I wanna say do i look like CIC so tired of explaining makes me wanna stay home. Repeating the same story a 100x yes we are very lucky to find our soulmates i feel blessed hope we all get threw soon but until then here is a good support fourm to pass our lonely days and also happy times .yes 8 times is alot i thank God i was blessed to go but i still rather him here

canjamdiva

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2015
AOR Received.
14-11-2015
File Transfer...
27-11-2015
Med's Done....
21-08-2015
Interview........
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
12-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-11-2016
LANDED..........
12-11-2016
lonelydreadswife said:
Jamaicanadian the most annoying for me is the same group od people always asking me at function so when is he coming i feel like you.I wanna say do i look like CIC so tired of explaining makes me wanna stay home. Repeating the same story a 100x yes we are very lucky to find our soulmates i feel blessed hope we all get threw soon but until then here is a good support fourm to pass our lonely days and also happy times .yes 8 times is alot i thank God i was blessed to go but i still rather him here
Oh got to loooooove those questions. I have to say that having to explain hubby's absence over and over saddens me along with the frustration when People tell you useless advise like" oh, don't you know someone at the VO?"...."oh I know a person who got through in 3 months" , " oh, how come you can't just go live there", "oh how come he can't just come visit"... And the best... " oh, the seems like a lot of work, I hope he's worth it"

... If I didn't think he and our life together were worth it, I wouldn't have married him and be going through all this hassle... Dorks. Anyhow, I'm in Toronto as well jamaicanadian , inbox me if you would like to chat some more or maybe have a pity party some time while we wait...

lonelydreadswife

Aug 1, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
April 14 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 22 2016
VISA ISSUED...
march 11 2016
LANDED..........
april 3 2016
canjamdiva said:
Oh got to loooooove those questions. I have to say that having to explain hubby's absence over and over saddens me along with the frustration when People tell you useless advise like" oh, don't you know someone at the VO?"...."oh I know a person who got through in 3 months" , " oh, how come you can't just go live there", "oh how come he can't just come visit"... And the best... " oh, the seems like a lot of work, I hope he's worth it"

... If I didn't think he and our life together were worth it, I wouldn't have married him and be going through all this hassle... Dorks. Anyhow, I'm in Toronto as well jamaicanadian , inbox me if you would like to chat some more or maybe have a pity party some time while we wait...

Yes people are so negitive i just had someone tell me i hope he is worth it like really i am not an idiot we married cause we loved each other not for papers but nean while this girl f$$ks everything walking in Ja just goes there for that it woman like her that gives real love a bad name smdh but wanna question my man i cant wait for hubby to come so they all can watch and see what we share

Jamaicanadian

Star Member
Nov 15, 2015
Toronto East
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2015
Doc's Request.
RPRF 22-02-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-08-2015
Interview........
11-10-2016
Passport Req..
11-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
lonelydreadswife said:
Honestly! Thank God for this forum. I don't feel like I'm so weird when I say things like this. It helps to know others in the situation have the same feelings. I know outsiders mean well but it's like really my relationship is only different from any other good relationship because of distance. I've dated men here that were not even half the man my husband is. If a relationship is going to be bad it's going to be bad regardless of distance. Thanks for sharing your thoughts :)

Jamaicanadian

Star Member
Nov 15, 2015
Toronto East
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2015
Doc's Request.
RPRF 22-02-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-08-2015
Interview........
11-10-2016
Passport Req..
11-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2016
canjamdiva said:

people bright nuh true?! Trust me one of my own friends was like "we'll see how long that lasts" when I mentioned hubby and I were engaged (after dating for 2 years). I think some people are just jealous/badmind and some really mean well but have "foot-in-mouth" disease- say too much or in the wrong way. Regardless, all of us in this boat keep it moving and we press toward our finish line. It doesn't matter what anyone has to say they're not in our marriages so we just pardon there insolence and let them watch us thrive. I hope the best in life for all of us.

lonelydreadswife

Aug 1, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11 2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
April 14 2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 22 2016
VISA ISSUED...
march 11 2016
LANDED..........
april 3 2016
Jamaicanadian said:
Honestly! Thank God for this forum. I don't feel like I'm so weird when I say things like this. It helps to know others in the situation have the same feelings. I know outsiders mean well but it's like really my relationship is only different from any other good relationship because of distance. I've dated men here that were not even half the man my husband is. If a relationship is going to be bad it's going to be bad regardless of distance. Thanks for sharing your thoughts :)
I agree we all have a path in life so what is meant to be will be and whats not wont be no matter where we meet our husbands or wives

Canadianinlove

Apr 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
File Transfer...
01-06-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-02-2015
Interview........
29-10-2015
Passport Req..
30-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2015
LANDED..........
02-11-2015
It takes forever for the ecas to get updated. Don't stress over it too much. My husband landed on Nov 2 and it still says in process....

canjamdiva said:
(Sigh) I miss being with him so much , usually I take a couple weeks to start getting really miserable and antsy from missing him but this time it started 2 days after I got home... This waiting is getting more and more difficult , I find I don't want to do anything, haven't put up a tree a light not even a bow for xmas... When he gets here I told him he's not allowed being more than 10ft from me ... To answer your question jamaicanadian ( cause I can get distracted so easily... ) I received an email that my sponsorship application was approved and the file transferred to Kingston on November 27. I see very little on my ecas currently, my SA communication isn't even listed there. if they emailed you your AOR seems like they would be able to send your SA...

Sara8513

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 18th 2015
Doc's Request.
Additional proof of relationship requested at interview
AOR Received.
March 28th 2015
File Transfer...
May 20th 2015
Med's Request
submitted with application
Med's Done....
March 15th 2015
Interview........
December 3rd 2015
Passport Req..
January 27th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
February 12th 2016
LANDED..........
March 16th 2016
Hey ladies.. Sorry I haven't been around much, adjusting to the baby and our new life has been busy.

Feeling very down today. Between the hormones and missing my husband it's been hard. I am slowly trying to get things together to send down to him to take in before the end of the month. Still can't believe they want even more documentation that we have a genuine relationship. Went down today and paid for express service on our sons birth certificate.

I keep saying to my husband that if they were going to deny him at interview they would have just done that, not asked for more. Does anyone have an opinion on this??? Trying to be strong and confident but it's so stressful to be having to Think about this on top of adjusting to motherhood...

shortyp2000

Mar 15, 2015
Hamilton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2015
Med's Done....
24-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2015!!!
Afternoon everyone. Sorry I havent been on much lately. Just getting things done before xmas!

Sara, I think if they were to deny him they would have done so already. I think the birth certificate will definitely help.

Ladies (and gents), you will soon end your waiting journey! Im praying for you all. Someone told me that Id soon forget all that time that I was waiting, and its true. Your spouses will soon be with you, and the next stage of your lives will start.
I cant wait to hear more news, come on Kingston VO!

skoolaz1987

Dec 16, 2015
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Febuary 2015
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Med's Done....
upfront january 15 2015 extended
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 12 2016
VISA ISSUED...
march 1, 2016
LANDED..........
planning for march 24, 2016
Has anyone got refused after medical extension granted?

We received your application for permanent residence on February 25, 2015.
We started processing your application on June 8, 2015.
Medical results have been received. Oct 15, 2015

Got extension in November medical was valid until January 15, 2016