Med's Request
25-04-2012
Med's Done....
25-05-2012
Passport Req..
waiting
shortyp2000 said:
What part of Jamaica do they live in?
Sandy Bay in Clarendon, near Old Harbour in St. Catherine. I am looking for someone to live in with them

Roxie-B

Jun 23, 2014
HubbYsWiFeY said:
Roxie,

What u say...dont bother check back ecas till around 2nd week of July...kinda sticky cuz I have the website on speedial on my laptop lol. Enjoy ur holiday guys!!...No holiday for me....I up and down try to keep busy and sort out till I hear a thing...
HW,

Im trying really hard nt to pay any mine to ecas im hoping to hear something this month or next month kington slow sso me na get my hope up

HubbYsWiFeY

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 31, 2014
Doc's Request.
May 13, 2015
Nomination.....
SA:April 14, 2015
AOR Received.
November 12, 2014
Med's Done....
May 26, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 1, 2015
LANDED..........
Before Christmas 2015...
Roxie-B said:
HW,

Im trying really hard nt to pay any mine to ecas im hoping to hear something this month or next month kington slow sso me na get my hope up
Agreed...

Roxie-B

Jun 23, 2014
HubbYsWiFeY said:
Agreed...
HW,
me a fass inna yuh business....... ::)

but why u come back to jamaica if u where with hubby for 9 months.....

i didn't do my application cause if i understood what i do know and had taken things into my own hands I would have stayed with my hubby and jus wait it out with him...but you know when ppl jus badmind and then wa gwan like them know everything....sooo imm here a woy woy and he is in yang yang :'( :'(

suzanne2014

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-02-2015 lost sent second one they recieved it May 13
AOR Received.
13-06-2015
File Transfer...
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
20-01-2015
Hey Fam jam I haven't commented for awhile but today I feel like typing something because I'm having such a hard time away from my husband. I haven't seen him in 3 minths . I keep on thinking negative and I wish I could just think positive for once :( .. I always think what is going too happen if my husband can't come back. I have 4 kids like how easy is that if we get denied. I have a lot of red flags from my past I was young and stupid and another one is my husband and mine age gap. I just wish I had a simple case because this is the love of my life and I can't imagine my life without him. I know we both still have life but I want my family back :( thanks FAM jam for listening too me. PS how hard is it too move too Jamaica for a Canadian if worse comes to worse?

Roxie-B

Jun 23, 2014
suzanne2014 said:
Hey Fam jam I haven't commented for awhile but today I feel like typing something because I'm having such a hard time away from my husband. I haven't seen him in 3 minths . I keep on thinking negative and I wish I could just think positive for once :( .. I always think what is going too happen if my husband can't come back. I have 4 kids like how easy is that if we get denied. I have a lot of red flags from my past I was young and stupid and another one is my husband and mine age gap. I just wish I had a simple case because this is the love of my life and I can't imagine my life without him. I know we both still have life but I want my family back :( thanks FAM jam for listening too me. PS how hard is it too move too Jamaica for a Canadian if worse comes to worse?

Suzaanne,

Listen to me, you need to calm down,,,,,,,

Stop picking at your application, and stop second guessing your case man,.......atleast not so early in the game.

When I started this process i was just like you.

Now listen, ur gonna be proactive. right, Im sure you give Kingston as much information as you can.

You think ur age is the problem PM and and we can talk I caan share what I did and my thoughts and you can pick sense out of my none sense and occupy ur time...however if your husband is anything like mine.. he will tell you there is nothingt to worry about and you should leaave CIC alone let them process the application. we can talk what ever you decide.

Roxie

Roxie-B

Jun 23, 2014
HubbYsWiFeY said:
Roxie,

I took all the vacation I had which I was saving up over 10 years. When needed, I took other types of 1-3 days leave for anything I needed time off for. When we were doing application process we looked and saw CIC saying processing time of 27 months and we decided when my vacation ended that I would go back and sort out till the PR. As we did it outland I couldnt work and I said well at least out here I can go on be occupied and travel back and forth and he could also. And...other thing is we didnt want anything to work against us by me staying over the alloted time. So I got extension to stay over the 6 months, then work opp came up back in Jamaica, I left and came back. It seemingly going to be shorter time than the 27 months that frightened us originally. And for that we are so happy. Not that we couldnt wait of course he and I would surely wait but we building a life too and dont want to be foolhardy and have me there not being able to do anything but twiddle my thumbs. We just didint know how the process worked and ppl were telling us both conflicting things and bottomline we were afraid I ran into problems if I overstayed...I wished we knew about this forum before...cuz seems all the direction we needed is right here. Roxie, seems as if is the same set of ppl advise us....aah boy!! ::)
Well Love,

Yesterday made its six month mark since i saw my husband i spent 3 weeks with him in Scarborough and we got married tooo ;D happiest moments

short lived :'( :'( :'( :'(

but now im back in jamaica I quit my job ......more like walked off ..lol but my projection seems to be almost there so Im good.....(going crazy with the waiting part but im good) :D

we Both try to support each otheer with our choices and what we are facing right now you know.

THANK GOD and BLESS THE HAND BODY AND MIND of WHO EVER INVENTED SKYPE!!!!! ppl!!!

MAJIC-JACK!!! ppl

BBM!!! PPL!!!

WHATSAPP!!! PPL!!

a my lifeline that!!!! a deso me live... that way im in my husbands pocket all the time.....work, social events lol....and the same goes for him..lol

If the could invent ways to have me interact with other things i would be soooooooo happy ((HEHEHE ;D ;D ;D))

But these things help alot

HubbYsWiFeY

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 31, 2014
Doc's Request.
May 13, 2015
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
November 12, 2014
Med's Done....
May 26, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 1, 2015
LANDED..........
Before Christmas 2015...
Roxie-B said:
Well Love,

Yesterday made its six month mark since i saw my husband i spent 3 weeks with him in Scarborough and we got married tooo ;D happiest moments

short lived :'( :'( :'( :'(

but now im back in jamaica I quit my job ......more like walked off ..lol but my projection seems to be almost there so Im good.....(going crazy with the waiting part but im good) :D

we Both try to support each otheer with our choices and what we are facing right now you know.

THANK GOD and BLESS THE HAND BODY AND MIND of WHO EVER INVENTED SKYPE!!!!! ppl!!!

MAJIC-JACK!!! ppl

BBM!!! PPL!!!

WHATSAPP!!! PPL!!

a my lifeline that!!!! a deso me live... that way im in my husbands pocket all the time.....work, social events lol....and the same goes for him..lol

If the could invent ways to have me interact with other things i would be soooooooo happy ((HEHEHE ;D ;D ;D))

But these things help alot
Roxie,

Listen man....I think u looking thru my window...Lol. DWL
Check PM

shortyp2000

Mar 15, 2015
Hamilton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2015
Med's Done....
24-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2015!!!
daintygirl said:
Sandy Bay in Clarendon, near Old Harbour in St. Catherine. I am looking for someone to live in with them
I will ask around for ya and let u know :)

shortyp2000

Mar 15, 2015
Hamilton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2015
Med's Done....
24-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2015!!!
I heard it from this forum too that it takes an extra two months if you dont pay ppr before hand. Thats why I paid it upfront! But has anyone else here had the ppr request two months after rtpr fee request? Im really not sure on how it works.
Im hoping someone here hears something soon, so we all know Kingston VO is on track again!
Im tired of only seeing hubby on Skype, whatsapp, fb, etc. i wana see him here in person!!

Roxie-B

Jun 23, 2014
shortyp2000 said:
I heard it from this forum too that it takes an extra two months if you dont pay ppr before hand. Thats why I paid it upfront! But has anyone else here had the ppr request two months after rtpr fee request? Im really not sure on how it works.
Im hoping someone here hears something soon, so we all know Kingston VO is on track again!
Im tired of only seeing hubby on Skype, whatsapp, fb, etc. i wana see him here in person!!

Thats so true Shortyp, nothing beats the real thing.

And the spreadsheets shows MOST of the pp getting ppr after the 2 month mark other wait longer.

But what i notice is coming down to December right after summer, Kingston tend to pick up the pace back again sooo lets watch and see what happens.

shortyp2000

Mar 15, 2015
Hamilton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2015
Med's Done....
24-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2015!!!
Roxie-B said:
Thats so true Shortyp, nothing beats the real thing.

And the spreadsheets shows MOST of the pp getting ppr after the 2 month mark other wait longer.

But what i notice is coming down to December right after summer, Kingston tend to pick up the pace back again sooo lets watch and see what happens.
Yes for sure! I think the rest of this week is a write off for our VO but maybe someone will hear something the following week. I hope for all of us!

HubbYsWiFeY

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 31, 2014
Doc's Request.
May 13, 2015
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
November 12, 2014
Med's Done....
May 26, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 1, 2015
LANDED..........
Before Christmas 2015...
shortyp2000 said:
Yes for sure! I think the rest of this week is a write off for our VO but maybe someone will hear something the following week. I hope for all of us!
I second and third endorse that shorty...

HubbYsWiFeY

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 31, 2014
Doc's Request.
May 13, 2015
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
November 12, 2014
Med's Done....
May 26, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 1, 2015
LANDED..........
Before Christmas 2015...
suzanne2014 said:
Suzanne,
Check PM

daintygirl

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......