Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 05 2013
File Transfer...
05 07 2013
Med's Done....
02 2013
lexi said:
No. That just means they have made the decision in you sponsorship approval. It will stay like that until they start working on your file. Then it will show in process.
. It says in Process Sept 14. Decision made. Our office will be in contact with you ( I sent landing fee end of July )

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
Mrs. Davis said:
Help! My status today says decision made. No PPR. No interview. Nothing. Isn't that bad?
That is a good thing usually!! Are you sure that they haven't been trying to contact you for PPR somehow already? Normally it is In Process, then request docs if needed, then PPR and finally when PP has been stamped and on way back it is Decison Made. However with KGN no one ever knows. Regardless you should be hearing from the, very soon for PPR. Yay Mrs D!!! Keep us posted.

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
lexi said:
No. That just means they have made the decision in you sponsorship approval. It will stay like that until they start working on your file. Then it will show in process.
Lexi MrsD is a June 2013 applicant so was thinking that she meant Decision Made under PR part. Can you clarify MrsD that DM is for his part and not under your sponsorship approval part? Maybe check ECAS using hubby number to be sure.

Mrs. Davis

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 05 2013
File Transfer...
05 07 2013
Med's Done....
02 2013
Twoheartsonelove said:
Lexi MrsD is a June 2013 applicant so was thinking that she meant Decision Made under PR part. Can you clarify MrsD that DM is for his part and not under your sponsorship approval part? Maybe check ECAS using hubby number to be sure.
. I have always checked using his file #. Been seeing application received since May 13. This shocked me

Mrs. Davis

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 05 2013
File Transfer...
05 07 2013
Med's Done....
02 2013
Twoheartsonelove said:
That is a good thing usually!! Are you sure that they haven't been trying to contact you for PPR somehow already? Normally it is In Process, then request docs if needed, then PPR and finally when PP has been stamped and on way back it is Decison Made. However with KGN no one ever knows. Regardless you should be hearing from the, very soon for PPR. Yay Mrs D!!! Keep us posted.
ty he doesn't have email. Awhile back I added mine. Whether or not they'll use it. Lol. And a stubborn man who doesn't answer unknown #'s. Ahhhhhh...

Jessie2014

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 29, 2014
Doc's Request.
Additional photos, police clearance and FBI redo requested February 17, 2015/FBI REDO SINCE FIRST TWO WERE INCORRECT. RECEIVED IN MARCH 29
File Transfer...
July 24, 2014
Med's Done....
March 26, 2014 (Received as per CIC)
Passport Req..
July 24, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 4, 2015
bobbyinvisalia said:
http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/reduce-processing-time-for-family-sponsorship-treat-everyone-the-same-canada.html

Sign the petition please and pass on the link
While I love the effort you're putting into this, I'd reword your campaign. I think it's worded too strongly and may not be favorable IMO...calling them corrupt will probably piss them off more.

Jessie2014

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 29, 2014
Doc's Request.
Additional photos, police clearance and FBI redo requested February 17, 2015/FBI REDO SINCE FIRST TWO WERE INCORRECT. RECEIVED IN MARCH 29
File Transfer...
July 24, 2014
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
July 24, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 4, 2015
As of now i've only received approval for sponsorship in July. I read this in another thread so I think I'm just going to sit tight and quit being antsy. :-X

Getting in Touch with the Immigration Section

When to contact us - Permanent Resident Applicants

Please allow the Canadian High Commission time to process your application. Do not contact us prematurely unless:

you have not received an Acknowledgement of Receipt Letter from us within eight ( weeks from the date that your completed application was forwarded to us;

processing is not completed within the time frame indicated on the Acknowledgement of Receipt Letter;

there is a material change of circumstances which would warrant premature communication with a visa officer. A material change is one that affects timing of processing of an application.

We will respond to the circumstances described as soon as possible by such mode of communication as may be appropriate.

Application Status Queries
Due to restrictions in Canada's Privacy Act, we do not release information from personal files without the express written authorisation of the individual involved. This legislation protects a person's right to privacy when dealing with Canadian government institutions. To receive information from a personal file you must be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or located in Canada.

Telephone enquiries: We cannot provide case-specific information by telephone as the identity of the caller cannot be satisfactorily established.
Letter, email / courriel or fax enquiries: if the processing of your case is outside our service standards, you can contact us via any of these methods. Please include the application file number and your signature.

e-Client Application Status
Contact Details
24-hour automated telephone information system: (876) 511-3393
E-mail: kingston.immigration @ international.gc.ca
Fax: (876) 511-3480
Mailing Address:
High Commission of Canada
P.O. Box 1500
Kingston 10 Jamaica

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
Mrs. Davis said:
ty he doesn't have email. Awhile back I added mine. Whether or not they'll use it. Lol. And a stubborn man who doesn't answer unknown #'s. Ahhhhhh...
They might have mailed him something as well. Get him to check his mail and tell him to answer ALL calls!!! Why do men have to be that way. You should have received in process first, and you did, and then DM. Email Kingston ASAP and ask if they mailed something out for his passport. I believe everything is going to be alright and this is a good thing. Yay!!

Also if they were going to decline you for any reason you would have had an interview. Have they ever asked for additional docs? I can't remember.

cafelatte02

Aug 12, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/03/2013
Doc's Request.
09/17/2014, birth, marriage cert. and sched. A
AOR Received.
19/04/2013
File Transfer...
03/04/2013
Med's Done....
15/01/2013
Interview........
None required
Passport Req..
29/09/2014!!!
VISA ISSUED...
16/10/2014
LANDED..........
PLEASE GOD MAKE HUBBY FLY WITH ME ON OCT19 - AND SO HE DID!
Mrs. Davis said:
Wow Mrs Davis, that smell like PPR to me! Most probably they sent a letter requesting the landing fees you sent back in July, more likely the same here, sent a letter to request PPR but you know how snail mail take long to reach it's destination in JA. They will contact your husband for sure next week, he needs to keep is phone fully charged, volume high and answer ALL private numbers! Get yourself ready to check for flight soon and keep us posted you are almost there ;D

Mrs. Davis

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 05 2013
File Transfer...
05 07 2013
Med's Done....
02 2013
sammystorm19 said:
They might have mailed him something as well. Get him to check his mail and tell him to answer ALL calls!!! Why do men have to be that way. You should have received in process first, and you did, and then DM. Email Kingston ASAP and ask if they mailed something out for his passport. I believe everything is going to be alright and this is a good thing. Yay!!

Also if they were going to decline you for any reason you would have had an interview. Have they ever asked for additional docs? I can't remember. Men! Lol. Yes I did just that. Mail was there requesting new police certificate. Worded odd though. All members etc etc. Outside of Jamaica. Then says how to get police certificate and airmail it to ..... Almost like he's in Canada. And he's not

Mrs. Davis

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 05 2013
File Transfer...
05 07 2013
Med's Done....
02 2013
cafelatte02 said:
Wow Mrs Davis, that smell like PPR to me! Most probably they sent a letter requesting the landing fees you sent back in July, more likely the same here, sent a letter to request PPR but you know how snail mail take long to reach it's destination in JA. They will contact your husband for sure next week, he needs to keep is phone fully charged, volume high and answer ALL private numbers! Get yourself ready to check for flight soon and keep us posted you are almost there ;D I received a letter in July for landing fees.pd immediately. No in process. Just today I see. Received July 29 , 2013. In process Sept 23. Medical in. Decision made Had sweet husband check mail and the police cert is being asked for. Says to send it air mail to Jamaica which is odd because he's there ( never left ). But decision made threw me. Decision made without new police cert and passport stamp??? It's Kingston

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
You need to email Kingston ASAP because that doesn't sound right at all. You need to find out if passport is needed and if they really sent this information to you. I know on our request for PC it doesn't say anything about airmail at all and my husband is also still in JA.

I really do hope that you get the answers soon from them as well. Make sure you mark you email as urgent. Also....call your MP and tell them what's going on. They will help you.

Keep us updated Hun and I really do think you are good and all they need is the passport.

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 27 2012:)
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
good evening Kingston Forum
Wow its been a long time since I have logged onto this site. Something kept telling me log in today. Ms davis I agree with Sammy you need to get in contact with Kingston immediately that sounds very strange that you would get decision made without any request for passport. I have seen many strange things from Kingston and it may be just an error on there part but its better to be safe than sorry. I would not worry too much though because Kingston does not go by any particular way for everyone in the way the way they process peoples files . I am a prime example of that my husbands file went from in process to decision made and back to in process all with in a months timeline ... we also went from not hearing anything from Kingston for 6 months to having a dna test,interview,an investigation of fraud between September and December and my hubby and step daughter still landed in December. ITS ALL ABOUT THE IO who you get they all work differently. so please don't worry too much. I know its easy for me to say because I am no longer going through the process but believe once this is all over all the stress heartache and misery will be a distant memory. Its a passage that we all must go through and in the mean time you all have the people here for support. This forum is Amazing and I am grateful for the day I was directed here. I will never be able to repay the dept. of gratitude to the people from this forum who held my hand while I cried talked me out of my crazy plots and guided me in the directions I needed to go. We had our drama BOY DID WE HAVE DRAMA.... but we all survived it and through this forum I met some wonderful ladies and gentlemen some who I know will be my life long friends.... God bless you all keep your heads up the road is long but there is an end to the madness and like all fairy tales the Good Guys always win ....... peace and love Famjam....... @sammystorm your time is coming hon I cant wait to come back and celebrate with all of you when my girl Sammy gets her grove back ........ dedicated to the famjam http://youtu.be/yrotsEzgEpg

Jessie2014

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 29, 2014
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
July 24, 2014
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
July 24, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 4, 2015
ready_fi_move_on said:
good evening Kingston Forum
Wow its been a long time since I have logged onto this site. Something kept telling me log in today. Ms davis I agree with Sammy you need to get in contact with Kingston immediately that sounds very strange that you would get decision made without any request for passport. I have seen many strange things from Kingston and it may be just an error on there part but its better to be safe than sorry. I would not worry too much though because Kingston does not go by any particular way for everyone in the way the way they process peoples files . I am a prime example of that my husbands file went from in process to decision made and back to in process all with in a months timeline ... we also went from not hearing anything from Kingston for 6 months to having a dna test,interview,an investigation of fraud between September and December and my hubby and step daughter still landed in December. ITS ALL ABOUT THE IO who you get they all work differently. so please don't worry too much. I know its easy for me to say because I am no longer going through the process but believe once this is all over all the stress heartache and misery will be a distant memory. Its a passage that we all must go through and in the mean time you all have the people here for support. This forum is Amazing and I am grateful for the day I was directed here. I will never be able to repay the dept. of gratitude to the people from this forum who held my hand while I cried talked me out of my crazy plots and guided me in the directions I needed to go. We had our drama BOY DID WE HAVE DRAMA.... but we all survived it and through this forum I met some wonderful ladies and gentlemen some who I know will be my life long friends.... God bless you all keep your heads up the road is long but there is an end to the madness and like all fairy tales the Good Guys always win ....... peace and love Famjam....... @ sammystorm your time is coming hon I cant wait to come back and celebrate with all of you when my girl Sammy gets her grove back ........ dedicated to the famjam http://youtu.be/yrotsEzgEpg
This was such a refreshing read. God works in mysterious ways! I hope you and your hubby are doing well. God bless.

canjam110412

Star Member
Nov 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
03-07-2013
File Transfer...
03-07-2013
Med's Request
07/27/14-redo
Med's Done....
nov 2012 redone- Aug 2014
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
10/21/14
VISA ISSUED...
10/28/14
LANDED..........
11/12/14
Hello everyone,

Its been forever. I would just like to update the spreadsheet, not sure who is keeping track. Hubby got a medical redo and police check on july 27, 2014. He submitted them again in August 2014. Checked ecas and our paperwork is in process from September 11.

Does anybody know how long before we possibly could here about either an interview or ppr now that he has resubmitted everything? Hoping just for a ppr.

Anxiously awaiting for some more good news. Hope everybody is well.

Take care.