Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
Good Morning All!!

Come on Kingston...Make some NOISE!!!!

51 days until baby and I head down for her 1st birthday...that is unless JA gets their butts in gear and gives us PPR!!

Jamwife

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 28,2013
File Transfer...
July 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Apr 2013
Passport Req..
September 26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 16, 2014
LANDED..........
November 1, 2014
BullsBelle said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Do you all travel home very often? Last time I seen Bull was 4 months ago... I used to go very often, but for us it got too expensive from where i live to go more than once or twice a year. :([/size][/size][/size]
i try to go every 4 months or so... but this is my last trip so i am praying for a breakthru

Jamwife

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 28,2013
File Transfer...
July 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Apr 2013
Passport Req..
September 26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 16, 2014
LANDED..........
November 1, 2014
lovindahubby said:

Jamwife u mean 24 more days...lol ur leaving one day before me
OMG I used google and it told me 26 ... i just counted it for myself and it is 24 ... google is a liar but thnks for the correction.

Jamwife

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 28,2013
File Transfer...
July 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Apr 2013
Passport Req..
September 26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 16, 2014
LANDED..........
November 1, 2014
sammystorm19 said:
Good Morning All!!

Come on Kingston...Make some NOISE!!!!

51 days until baby and I head down for her 1st birthday...that is unless JA gets their butts in gear and gives us PPR!!
Sammy ur husband will be here before baby's birthday... start planning the party. Speaking this by faith

JANAIDIAN MRS

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 26, 2013
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do & request for more years info on History: March 26, 2014 (they received March 31, 2013)
File Transfer...
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
April 3, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
April 22, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
MAY 5, 2014
LANDED..........
MAY 28, 2014
Good Mornin new fambily! Is this the first thing everyong checks (after messaging their sig other ofcourse)? Cause that seems to be the case for me now. ;D

Yes safe travels Carm and cannot wait to hear another landing story!

Sammy - Agreed. Come on Kingston let's hear it! We've got the spirit! (oops my cheerleader is showing)

DADDYS GIRL said:
Good morning JamFam,

Welcome to all the newbies and Howdy "How you doing?" (Wendy Williams voice), to the seasoned members. :D

Still here waiting the ole Immigration/KG wait. Mr. DG and I have been in this process for over two years now so a week or two more is not going to kill us. We have a lifetime together and solid plans and goals once we are together under the same roof. Of course I want him home now but, there is a reason behind everything. I am letting the Good Lord do his thing and trust in his capable hands. Cause when he 'Blesses' you there is nothing Greater!!! ;D

To those that are having a difficult time in their marriage...this is when you guys need to draw closer to each other and recommit to one another. This process will have you questioning everything; from your application, your marriage, and your love. Don't fall into that trap...this is the time to build on communication, trust, and LOVING each other despite the distance. Just remember that "Love Conquers All"

Cece...Hope you are doing well on those exams. Once we hear something you better get ready for a LONG LONG landing story...lol!!!
LDH...Thanks for the constant Love and Shout outs!!! :-*
O&O...Glad you and hubby are getting all settled and doing so well! I can't wait to write my landing story...just think that it is still in the works for the perfect ending.

I am always around should anyone want to talk or vent, just a PM away! Have a wonderful "Hump Day" and may the "Odds be in your Favour"

Stay Sweet as Always!!!

DG :-*
That is so sweet. I felt some tears coming reading it but it is a positive spin on this whole process. I quite enjoyed the hunger games reference... its true.

BullsBelle said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Do you all travel home very often? Last time I seen Bull was 4 months ago... I used to go very often, but for us it got too expensive from where i live to go more than once or twice a year. :([/size][/size][/size]
Nope. When we first started I went once a year in the summer and only recently (since engagement) I been going twice. IT SUUCCCKKKKSSSSSS. As of this moment I don't know when I will see him again. Hoping for that PPR ASAP then he can be here for all the family birthdays starting April 27th - his own on June 20th. So many Birthdays and family time.

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]YEA, I ONLY GET 15 DAYS OFF PER YEAR AND BEFORE NOVEMBER 2013 I WAITED TWO WHOLE YEARS TO GO BACK DUE TO CHANGING JOBS AND VACATION STIPULATIONS. NOW THAT I AM SETTLED I HAVE BOOKED MY FIRST TWO WEEK STAY SINCE WE MET IN 2010...

I WILL BE CHECKING THIS FORUM MORE REGULARLY BECAUSE I LOVE THE VIBES. :p :D
[/size][/size][/size]

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
JANAIDIAN MRS said:
Good Mornin new fambily! Is this the first thing everyong checks (after messaging their sig other ofcourse)? Cause that seems to be the case for me now. ;D

Yes safe travels Carm and cannot wait to hear another landing story!

Sammy - Agreed. Come on Kingston let's hear it! We've got the spirit! (oops my cheerleader is showing)

That is so sweet. I felt some tears coming reading it but it is a positive spin on this whole process. I quite enjoyed the hunger games reference... its true.

Nope. When we first started I went once a year in the summer and only recently (since engagement) I been going twice. IT SUUCCCKKKKSSSSSS. As of this moment I don't know when I will see him again. Hoping for that PPR ASAP then he can be here for all the family birthdays starting April 27th - his own on June 20th. So many Birthdays and family time.
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]WHEN DID YOU GET MARRIED?[/size][/size][/size]

JANAIDIAN MRS

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 26, 2013
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do & request for more years info on History: March 26, 2014 (they received March 31, 2013)
File Transfer...
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
April 3, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
April 22, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
MAY 5, 2014
LANDED..........
MAY 28, 2014
BullsBelle said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]WHEN DID YOU GET MARRIED?[/size][/size][/size]
I got married last new years day. Jan 1st 2013.

then didn't see him again until we got married the next January. Then we met in New York Aug 2013 for his uncles wedding and to see eachother (obvs ::) ) and then I went this past Christmas for all our anniversaries and events! (christmas, new years eve, new years day and my bday is two days after new years).

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
JANAIDIAN MRS said:
I got married last new years day. Jan 1st 2013.

then didn't see him again until we got married the next January. Then we met in New York Aug 2013 for his uncles wedding and to see eachother (obvs ::) ) and then I went this past Christmas for all our anniversaries and events! (christmas, new years eve, new years day and my bday is two days after new years).
NICE... :)

NOVEMBER 2010
APRIL 2011
JULY 2011 - GOT MARRIED
DECEMBER 2011
NOVEMBER 2013 :eek:
JULY 30 2014 ;D ;D ;D ;D

THOSE ARE MY DATES....

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 10, 2013 and "in process" Sept. 24, 2013
File Transfer...
March 28, 2013 (sponsor approval confirmed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct. 7, 2013 - Thank you Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 4, 2013 - Thank you Lord
LANDED..........
Dec. 14, 2013 - Praise God. PR Card Feb. 14, 2014
DADDYS GIRL said:
Good morning JamFam,

To those that are having a difficult time in their marriage...this is when you guys need to draw closer to each other and recommit to one another. This process will have you questioning everything; from your application, your marriage, and your love. Don't fall into that trap...this is the time to build on communication, trust, and LOVING each other despite the distance. Just remember that "Love Conquers All"

DG :-*
+1+1+1 DG, your little light is shining mightily :-*!! Blessings for you and hubby to be together ASAP.

marshaybell

Mar 28, 2014
CA
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-13
AOR Received.
15-03-13
File Transfer...
03-2013
Med's Request
EXTENDED
Med's Done....
09-01-13
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
13-03-14 SUBMITTED 21-03-14
VISA ISSUED...
01-04-14
LANDED..........
14-04-14(COVERED BY THE BLOOD)
:-* :-* :-*GOOD MORNING FORUM FAM...
SO I'M FINALLY WITH THE HUBBY,WE LANDED AT PEARSON 10MNS BEFORE THE EXPECTED TIME ND BOY WAS THE TRIP LONG TO ME ;D
NOT MUCH TURBULENCE IN THE AIR, FELT SOME SHAKING NOW N THEN ;) ;)
SO WE ARRIVED AND I MUST SAY GUYS, THE PROCESS WAS SMOOTH TO ME AS A FIRST TIMER WITH MY DAUGHTER, I JUST FOLLOWED THE CROWD(per say) WENT IN LINE TO THE FIRST IMMI.OFFICER (AT THE DESK)SHE SMILED ND WELCOMED US THEN ASKED FOR OUR PP ND LANDING DOC,ASKED THE PURPOSE OF OUR TRIP(WHICH I SAID TO BE WITH MY HUSBAND) THEN SHE ASKED MY DAUGHTER IF SHE'S EXCITED TO BE HERE. AFTER WHICH SHE GAVE ME BACK THE DOCS AND DIRECTED US. WE THEN MADE OUR WAY AND WAS DIRECTED AGAIN WHERE TO TURN THE NEXT SECTION I WENT INSIDE, IT SOOO VACANT IT DIDNT TAKE LONG TO HEAR NEXT! THE TALL WHITE GENTLEMAN WELCOMED US ONCE MORE ND ASK FOR MY DOCS AGAIN THEN BRIEFED ME ON, WHAT IS WHAT AND WHATS NEEDED ND TOLD ME HAVE A SEAT ND LISTENED FOR MY NAME(WHICH TOOK LESS THAN 5MINS) GAVE ME 2 FORMS EACH FOR MYSELF N MY DAUGHTER TO BE FILLED OUT FOR THE SIN ND HEALTH AND TOLD US ABOUT THE SNOW THAT WAS EXPECTED THE FOLLOWING DAY(EXCITED MUCH ;D :D :p) COLLECTED THE SUITCASES, AND HEADED TOWARDS THE EXIT AFTER HANDING OVER THE DECLARATION FORM TO ANOTHER OFFICER SITTING AT A DESK THEN WE WERE ON OUR WAYYYYYY! MY MOTHER IN-LOVE CAME TO MEET US INSIDE WITH THE WINTER JACKETS AS HUSSY WAS CIRCLING TRYING TO AVOID UNNECESSARY TICKETS :eek: :eek: ???
IT WAS REALLY LATE(LANDED AFTER 10PM) AND I WAS TIRED AND SLEEPY SO WE JUST STOPPED FOR PIZZA AND HEAD HOME......
ALL AND ALL MY STORY IS REALLY ABOUT THE PROCESS AFTER LANDING AND THE EXPECTATIONS OF THE OFFICERS. :-* :-* :D :D

JANAIDIAN MRS

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 26, 2013
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
April 3, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
April 22, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
MAY 5, 2014
LANDED..........
MAY 28, 2014
BullsBelle said:
NICE... :)

NOVEMBER 2010
APRIL 2011
JULY 2011 - GOT MARRIED
DECEMBER 2011
NOVEMBER 2013 :eek:
JULY 30 2014 ;D ;D ;D ;D

THOSE ARE MY DATES....
These are my dates of seeing him before the engagement

Dec/06 – Jan/07
Oct/07 gpa's funeral
Dec/07 gpas funeral
Aug/08 – Sept/08
Aug/09 – Sept/09
May/10 – Jun/10
Dec/10 – Jan/11
Dec/11 –Jan/12
Dec/12 – Jan/13

I'e been lucky having teenybopper jobs that don't mind me leaving for long periods of time to go see him but... its been a LOOOONG time apart. COME OOOON KINGSTOOONNNNN... He's at the airport right now dropping my parents to come home :( My dad just sent me a pic of my husband and a girl and when I take a closer look it is my friend from here. They got to the airport same time and the little creep must have recognized them from my fbook pics because she has never met ANY of them in person! small world!

JANAIDIAN MRS

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 26, 2013
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
April 3, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
April 22, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
MAY 5, 2014
LANDED..........
MAY 28, 2014
marshaybell said:
:-* :-* :-*GOOD MORNING FORUM FAM...
SO I'M FINALLY WITH THE HUBBY,WE LANDED AT PEARSON 10MNS BEFORE THE EXPECTED TIME ND BOY WAS THE TRIP LONG TO ME ;D
NOT MUCH TURBULENCE IN THE AIR, FELT SOME SHAKING NOW N THEN ;) ;)
SO WE ARRIVED AND I MUST SAY GUYS, THE PROCESS WAS SMOOTH TO ME AS A FIRST TIMER WITH MY DAUGHTER, I JUST FOLLOWED THE CROWD(per say) WENT IN LINE TO THE FIRST IMMI.OFFICER (AT THE DESK)SHE SMILED ND WELCOMED US THEN ASKED FOR OUR PP ND LANDING DOC,ASKED THE PURPOSE OF OUR TRIP(WHICH I SAID TO BE WITH MY HUSBAND) THEN SHE ASKED MY DAUGHTER IF SHE'S EXCITED TO BE HERE. AFTER WHICH SHE GAVE ME BACK THE DOCS AND DIRECTED US. WE THEN MADE OUR WAY AND WAS DIRECTED AGAIN WHERE TO TURN THE NEXT SECTION I WENT INSIDE, IT SOOO VACANT IT DIDNT TAKE LONG TO HEAR NEXT! THE TALL WHITE GENTLEMAN WELCOMED US ONCE MORE ND ASK FOR MY DOCS AGAIN THEN BRIEFED ME ON, WHAT IS WHAT AND WHATS NEEDED ND TOLD ME HAVE A SEAT ND LISTENED FOR MY NAME(WHICH TOOK LESS THAN 5MINS) GAVE ME 2 FORMS EACH FOR MYSELF N MY DAUGHTER TO BE FILLED OUT FOR THE SIN ND HEALTH AND TOLD US ABOUT THE SNOW THAT WAS EXPECTED THE FOLLOWING DAY(EXCITED MUCH ;D :D :p) COLLECTED THE SUITCASES, AND HEADED TOWARDS THE EXIT AFTER HANDING OVER THE DECLARATION FORM TO ANOTHER OFFICER SITTING AT A DESK THEN WE WERE ON OUR WAYYYYYY! MY MOTHER IN-LOVE CAME TO MEET US INSIDE WITH THE WINTER JACKETS AS HUSSY WAS CIRCLING TRYING TO AVOID UNNECESSARY TICKETS :eek: :eek: ???
IT WAS REALLY LATE(LANDED AFTER 10PM) AND I WAS TIRED AND SLEEPY SO WE JUST STOPPED FOR PIZZA AND HEAD HOME......
ALL AND ALL MY STORY IS REALLY ABOUT THE PROCESS AFTER LANDING AND THE EXPECTATIONS OF THE OFFICERS. :-* :-* :D :D
what happened when you saw him! was it like the movies? slow motion running towards each other. Jumped into his arms he twirled you around and dipped you into a kiss? BAHAHAHAH joooookes. Sounds awesome. i appreciate the process details! Great landing story! So happy for you!

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
JANAIDIAN MRS said:
These are my dates of seeing him before the engagement

Dec/06 – Jan/07
Oct/07 gpa's funeral
Dec/07 gpas funeral
Aug/08 – Sept/08
Aug/09 – Sept/09
May/10 – Jun/10
Dec/10 – Jan/11
Dec/11 –Jan/12
Dec/12 – Jan/13

I'e been lucky having teenybopper jobs that don't mind me leaving for long periods of time to go see him but... its been a LOOOONG time apart. COME OOOON KINGSTOOONNNNN... He's at the airport right now dropping my parents to come home :( My dad just sent me a pic of my husband and a girl and when I take a closer look it is my friend from here. They got to the airport same time and the little creep must have recognized them from my fbook pics because she has never met ANY of them in person! small world!
WOW!! THAT IS CRAZY...