Passport Req..
19-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2014
LANDED..........
28-11-2014 coming home with me!
PinkyM said:
Hi Everyone

Hubby and I landed on Monday night. Process was really quick, they asked a few questions, stamped and signed the forms and sent us on our way. So happy that I flew home with him, it was such a great experience. Flying into Toronto, he says, babe, whats that huge building over there, I've never seen anything that tall before - I told him it was the CN Tower and to wait till he is standing under it! When we landed, my brother, sister in law, best friend and my kids were waiting for us with signs that the kids made and balloons. When they saw us come through the doors, my kids ran up to us and gave him a big hug. We were expecting a giant 8 passenger van to drive us all home, but were surprised when the SUV limo that my dad had rented for us pulled up. We drank champagne and listened to music the whole way home. Thankfully there were no tears - I am crier and thought I would end up in full on tears when we got to Canada, but I held it all together! Since he landed, we have spent time getting SIN number, banking, etc all organized. It still feels surreal when I look at him! I am so thankful that this process is all over now and am looking forward to everything that we get to do together!
Wow, Congratulations. Such a lovely landing story. I didn't know we had big shot friends on here that could take limousines home from the airport. ;D I am so happy for you. Enjoy every second of your new lives together. God bless you.

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
PinkyM said:
Hi Everyone

Hubby and I landed on Monday night. Process was really quick, they asked a few questions, stamped and signed the forms and sent us on our way. So happy that I flew home with him, it was such a great experience. Flying into Toronto, he says, babe, whats that huge building over there, I've never seen anything that tall before - I told him it was the CN Tower and to wait till he is standing under it! When we landed, my brother, sister in law, best friend and my kids were waiting for us with signs that the kids made and balloons. When they saw us come through the doors, my kids ran up to us and gave him a big hug. We were expecting a giant 8 passenger van to drive us all home, but were surprised when the SUV limo that my dad had rented for us pulled up. We drank champagne and listened to music the whole way home. Thankfully there were no tears - I am crier and thought I would end up in full on tears when we got to Canada, but I held it all together! Since he landed, we have spent time getting SIN number, banking, etc all organized. It still feels surreal when I look at him! I am so thankful that this process is all over now and am looking forward to everything that we get to do together!
Congrats on your landing story...lol at that building

marshaybell

Mar 28, 2014
CA
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-13
AOR Received.
15-03-13
File Transfer...
03-2013
Med's Request
EXTENDED
Med's Done....
09-01-13
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
13-03-14 SUBMITTED 21-03-14
VISA ISSUED...
01-04-14
LANDED..........
14-04-14(COVERED BY THE BLOOD)
PinkyM said:
Hi Everyone

YAAAAAAAAY :D :D
THERE I WAS READING YOUR POST AND SMILING WITH THE COMPUTER THE WHOLE WAY THROUGH!!
I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED AND OVERWHELMED BY YOUR LANDING STORY, CONGRATZZZ!!! ON FINALLY COMPLETING THE ROAD SOME OF US ARE NOW ON!
I REALLY LOVE READING THESE. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Jamwife

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 28,2013
File Transfer...
July 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Apr 2013
Passport Req..
September 26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 16, 2014
LANDED..........
November 1, 2014
sammystorm19 said:
You're welcome. This process can be very stressful. I have found that being on here has eased some of that though.

We all need our spouses up here!! LOL

Do you guys have kids? Where is your husband from? Do you mind sharing how you guys meet? Yes we are all nosy and we like to share stories. No one has asked yet so thought that I would.
Sorry for the late response Sammy... No we do not have children. A friend introduced us and we spoke every day for 2 months until we finally met in person and it was love at first sight lol.... everything for us basically happened in a yr. we got serious and dated and got married within a year

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
[size=15pt]GOOOOOODDDDDD MOOOOORRRRNNNIIINNGGGG...
WAKE UP KINGSTON WAKE UP....
RISE AND SHINE, LETS GET THOSE PP RETURNS,IN PROCESS- DM , PPR AND GET STARTED ON SOME OTHER APPLICATION...[size=15pt]

Jamwife

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 28,2013
File Transfer...
July 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Apr 2013
Passport Req..
September 26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 16, 2014
LANDED..........
November 1, 2014
PinkyM said:
Hi Everyone

OMG this is a great landing story , was reading and going "awww so sweet" at the same time. Happy that u and hubby landed...
Sorry i am new to the forum dont really know your story but its great to hear kingston uniting families

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
PinkyM said:
Hi Everyone

YAY!!! WElcome to Canada....love reading landing stories

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
Jamwife said:
Sorry for the late response Sammy... No we do not have children. A friend introduced us and we spoke every day for 2 months until we finally met in person and it was love at first sight lol.... everything for us basically happened in a yr. we got serious and dated and got married within a year
:)

marshaybell

Mar 28, 2014
CA
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-13
AOR Received.
15-03-13
File Transfer...
03-2013
Med's Request
EXTENDED
Med's Done....
09-01-13
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
13-03-14 SUBMITTED 21-03-14
VISA ISSUED...
01-04-14
LANDED..........
14-04-14(COVERED BY THE BLOOD)
lovindahubby said:
[size=15pt]GOOOOOODDDDDD MOOOOORRRRNNNIIINNGGGG...
WAKE UP KINGSTON WAKE UP....
RISE AND SHINE, LETS GET THOSE PP RETURNS,IN PROCESS- DM , PPR AND GET STARTED ON SOME OTHER APPLICATION...[size=15pt]

:D GOOD MORNING TO YOU TOO LDH AND EVRYONE ELSE!!
HOPING THEY FLY THE GATE FOR US SOON ;D ;D

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
PinkyM said:
Hi Everyone

PinkyM thank you for the beautiful landing story!! It gives us all hope that our day will soon be here especially since you are one of many lately that seem to be landing within the 11-14 month range. I am very happy for you and your family. So lovely that your dad did that and you were able to arrive home in style. Good luck in the next few weeks getting adjusted to life in Canada. Definitely keep in touch and feel free to share his story of when he actually gets to go to the CN Tower. LOL...do you think he will stand on the glass floor and look down??!!

Once again Congrats and all the best.

cheers,
THOR

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
marshaybell said:
:D GOOD MORNING TO YOU TOO LDH AND EVRYONE ELSE!!
HOPING THEY FLY THE GATE FOR US SOON ;D ;D
Hey mashaybell... how are you this morning? Hope you are doing fine in this headache we are having here..lol

josephine196901

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2013
Doc's Request.
01-04-2013
File Transfer...
05-05-2013
Med's Done....
04-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2014
PinkyM said:
Hi Everyone

What a fantastic landing story........... glad your friends and family could be there!

josephine196901

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2013
Doc's Request.
01-04-2013
File Transfer...
05-05-2013
Med's Done....
04-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2014
God Grant Me Patience.........

This waiting for the DM is killing me. We have been in process now since March 11, 2014....
Anyone else stressing out waiting for the Visa to be issued?

Oh how I pray the VISA is issued this week!

Josephine

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
josephine196901 said:
God Grant Me Patience.........

This waiting for the DM is killing me. We have been in process now since March 11, 2014....
Anyone else stressing out waiting for the Visa to be issued?

Oh how I pray the VISA is issued this week!

Josephine

I guess the real question is: and anyone stressing over yhis process... atleast your waiting for DM theres some still even waiting for an answer from kin! Including myself... but what.. oh well we still keeping the faith and stop stress.. cause it wont help

PinkyM

Star Member
Mar 9, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
PC 3.8.14
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Twoheartsonelove said:
PinkyM thank you for the beautiful landing story!! It gives us all hope that our day will soon be here especially since you are one of many lately that seem to be landing within the 11-14 month range. I am very happy for you and your family. So lovely that your dad did that and you were able to arrive home in style. Good luck in the next few weeks getting adjusted to life in Canada. Definitely keep in touch and feel free to share his story of when he actually gets to go to the CN Tower. LOL...do you think he will stand on the glass floor and look down??!!

Once again Congrats and all the best.

cheers,
THOR
Ya, he will totally stand on the glass…..me on the other hand, not so likely!