passed no interview needed
Passport Req..
28-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
Twoheartsonelove said:
Carm no passport return for you yet?? OMG what is taking them so long?? Did you need to send them anything additional? When's your bring forward date?? GOSH that must be the longest and hardest wait ever..knowing you are close but still needing to wait!! Hope it is soon!
well we had to do another PC, Med and schedule A. We handed the passport in March 11th and now just waiting. Our date we had to have everything handed in is March 28th this Friday but I am hoping we hear something before then. I would really like to book tickets. I have the week after easter booked off in hopes that he is coming home then. :) yes this is the hardest part of waiting because we are almost done and yet still waiting.

cafelatte02

Aug 12, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/03/2013
Doc's Request.
09/17/2014, birth, marriage cert. and sched. A
AOR Received.
19/04/2013
File Transfer...
03/04/2013
Med's Done....
15/01/2013
Interview........
None required
Passport Req..
29/09/2014!!!
VISA ISSUED...
16/10/2014
LANDED..........
PLEASE GOD MAKE HUBBY FLY WITH ME ON OCT19 - AND SO HE DID!
chickie72 said:

Well the time finally arrived! Here is my landing story.....PPR happened on March 4th and we submitted the passports on March 6th, my ecas changed to decision made on Friday March 14th, first batch of passports that went out on Wednesday morning march 19th, hubby and kids dhl tracker started and he picked them up on march 20th. They flew out yesterday and arrived at Pearson at 6:30 pm and came out to me after 8pm. The wait is finally over, I have been completed exhausted for this last two days but they have been the happiest days I have had in a long time! My step daughter was the first one to notice me when they came through the doors and proceeded to run over and hug me, after hugs and kisses we suited them up in their winter coats and headed to Tim hortons and Popeyes as per hubbies request!
I just want to say thank you to everyone that has been here for me throughout the last two years, you have been my rock and my shoulder to cry on and I will be forever grateful to you all. No matter what u think, the road is hard and long and several times I almost ended it (being truthful here) but the day they are here in your arms, nothing else matters and it was well worth the wait! We still have a long way to go getting everyone settled but time is now on our side and I am not waiting on time anymore! Blessings to everyone T
Woohooo Chickie, so happy for you! We all deserve to be reunited with our loved ones but you've waited SO LONG and did so much for all of us, I truly think that your Karma should have made things way faster for your family's application. But the important is that now they're with you :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

Enjoy every second of it. All the best for what's to come, wishing you all a smooth and happy adaptation, lots of love and hapiness :-*

missjam

Feb 13, 2014
chickie72 said:

Well the time finally arrived! Here is my landing story.....PPR happened on March 4th and we submitted the passports on March 6th, my ecas changed to decision made on Friday March 14th, first batch of passports that went out on Wednesday morning march 19th, hubby and kids dhl tracker started and he picked them up on march 20th. They flew out yesterday and arrived at Pearson at 6:30 pm and came out to me after 8pm. The wait is finally over, I have been completed exhausted for this last two days but they have been the happiest days I have had in a long time! My step daughter was the first one to notice me when they came through the doors and proceeded to run over and hug me, after hugs and kisses we suited them up in their winter coats and headed to Tim hortons and Popeyes as per hubbies request!
I just want to say thank you to everyone that has been here for me throughout the last two years, you have been my rock and my shoulder to cry on and I will be forever grateful to you all. No matter what u think, the road is hard and long and several times I almost ended it (being truthful here) but the day they are here in your arms, nothing else matters and it was well worth the wait! We still have a long way to go getting everyone settled but time is now on our side and I am not waiting on time anymore! Blessings to everyone T
this is so heart warming congrats on ur journey coming to an end and reading and realizing how long u have been waiting its definitely milestone.....i wish u and ur fam all the best.....come on kingston keep the ball rolling......congrats to all heard something fr kingston too

canuck0468

Nov 5, 2012
LCW, great hearing from after all these years. Yep, still hanging around sending out the odd joke to help all pass the time, we can all recall how painfully slow it passes through this. Good to hear things are going great with you as well. Yep we'll be 4 years fairly soon as well, making plans on moving down to JA within a couple years. Youy take care and say hi to the old gang if you run into them.

Lipstick in School ........

According to a news report, a certain private school in Washington was recently faced with a unique problem. A number of 12-year-old girls were beginning to use lipstick and would put it on in the bathroom. That was fine, but after they put on their lipstick, they would press their lips to the mirror leaving dozens of little lip prints. Every night the maintenance man would remove them, and the next day the girls would put them back.
Finally the principal decided that something had to be done... She called all the girls to the bathroom and met them there with the maintenance man. She explained that all these lip prints were causing a major problem for the custodian who had to clean the mirrors every night (you can just imagine the yawns from the little princesses).

To demonstrate how difficult it had been to clean the mirrors, she asked the maintenance man to show the girls how much effort was required.

He took out a long-handled squeegee, dipped it in the toilet, and cleaned the mirror with it. Since then, there have been no lip prints on the mirror.

There are teachers...and then there are educators.

lexi

Sep 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
File Transfer...
15-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-15-2013, Voluntary redo 10-02-2014
Interview........
19-11-2014
Passport Req..
19-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2014
LANDED..........
28-11-2014 coming home with me!
chickie72 said:

I am soooooo happy for you. As I was scrolling through the forum and saw the picture, I couldn't believe my eyes. Congratulations, you deserve all the happiness that comes your way. You are a wonderful woman and inspiration to us all. I only hope that I will show the dignity and patience you have over the past 2 years in your wait to be with your love. Enjoy and treasure all the moments to come.

God bless you and your family.

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
Canuck......I will for sure tell everyone hi for you I have a ton of them on my facebook there all having babies hahaha.... I have had just the one since hubby landed and thats enough for me 3 Pickney mi good. to .rasssclaat lol.... Moving to Jam Rock already sah .... man yuh good canuck yuh good .....

Everyone who responded to me i read them but i aint framilair that good with all your names so this is to everyone thanks for the HELLOS the thanks yous ...glad you all find some solitude in this place even as i am typing i am getting this sooooo framilar feeeling I kinda miss it... Chilling at work typing and fighting the old dayz man i miss it hahhaha

love and respect LCW

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Chickie, it's about bloody time your family landed! :p

I am beyond thrilled for you and I hope you are enjoying every moment possible with your sugar stick!
;)

:-*

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
CdnandTrini said:
Shout out to Nev, O&O, Kadi and DG too!! :-* Blessings to all of the JA thread.
C&T! :-*

Always wonderful to 'see' you!

I hope you and your hubby are happy and healthy!

Sh and Sh

Star Member
Nov 8, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Sept 23/ 2014
File Transfer...
14-08-2013 (AUG 30/13) - Recieved in KGN
Med's Done....
07-11-2013
Passport Req..
12-02-2014
LANDED..........
24-12-2014
:) congratulations chickie! I am so truly happy and excited for you and your family.
Best of luck for your family!

Sh&sh

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Wow thank you for all the shout outs, This is one big shout out to EVERYONE that wished us the best, many blessings to you all and my prayers are with everyone that they get through quickly. Tamarind, happy to see you come back and wish us all the best. I made hubby sit down with me and read him all the messages and I made him sit there and watch me colour us dark purple because we always talked on the phone about the forum and he wanted to see what I was talking about. WOOHOO! Kids are having a ball, i am going to look about getting them in school tomorrow, we went and got their SIN numbers today so that is a start at least. My boy is going to eat me out of house and home though, he loves to yam food you see :) but they truly are adjusting well. Talk to you all soon, and everyone still waiting....hold onto your faith, your time soon come.......Come on Kingston, keep up the good work you have been doing for 2014!

jojrob1

Aug 15, 2013
Visa Office......
kgn
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2013
Doc's Request.
30-Sept-2014 pc,medical,birth cert.
AOR Received.
Aug 2013
File Transfer...
File received in kgn Sep 24,2013
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
23-10-2014-soooo happy
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2014
LANDED..........
30-1-2015
chickie72 said:
Wow thank you for all the shout outs, This is one big shout out to EVERYONE that wished us the best, many blessings to you all and my prayers are with everyone that they get through quickly. Tamarind, happy to see you come back and wish us all the best. I made hubby sit down with me and read him all the messages and I made him sit there and watch me colour us dark purple because we always talked on the phone about the forum and he wanted to see what I was talking about. WOOHOO! Kids are having a ball, i am going to look about getting them in school tomorrow, we went and got their SIN numbers today so that is a start at least. My boy is going to eat me out of house and home though, he loves to yam food you see :) but they truly are adjusting well. Talk to you all soon, and everyone still waiting....hold onto your faith, your time soon come.......Come on Kingston, keep up the good work you have been doing for 2014!
congrats chickie love u lots!

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
Wow wow wow!! I just saw all the messages! Congrats Chickie this is so wonderful!!! Bless

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
chickie72 said:
I love the Colour purple....my hubby said to say congrats and he can't wait for the summer BBQ

So.....Kingston better work on that!!

Again I'm so happy this journey is over for you guys. You know I've been praying for this time to come for you.

Better stock up on those groceries!!

Missmylove

Jan 27, 2014
Congrats Chickie ... happy ur family is finally together under one roof. Hoping for a smooth transition.

[move]Let's go Kingston Bring more families together :D ;D[/move]

MelJam

Mar 17, 2014
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-13
AOR Received.
04-01-14
File Transfer...
13-01-14
Med's Done....
23-09-13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-14
LANDED..........
23-12-14
Hi hi I just want to share with you guys that CSQ from Québec Gov is now approved, so now everything is in the hands of Kingston! I feel excited ! :)