Waived
Passport Req..
17-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-10-2013
LANDED..........
11-10-2013 YAHOOOO!
chickie72 said:

Well the time finally arrived! Here is my landing story.....PPR happened on March 4th and we submitted the passports on March 6th, my ecas changed to decision made on Friday March 14th, first batch of passports that went out on Wednesday morning march 19th, hubby and kids dhl tracker started and he picked them up on march 20th. They flew out yesterday and arrived at Pearson at 6:30 pm and came out to me after 8pm. The wait is finally over, I have been completed exhausted for this last two days but they have been the happiest days I have had in a long time! My step daughter was the first one to notice me when they came through the doors and proceeded to run over and hug me, after hugs and kisses we suited them up in their winter coats and headed to Tim hortons and Popeyes as per hubbies request!
I just want to say thank you to everyone that has been here for me throughout the last two years, you have been my rock and my shoulder to cry on and I will be forever grateful to you all. No matter what u think, the road is hard and long and several times I almost ended it (being truthful here) but the day they are here in your arms, nothing else matters and it was well worth the wait! We still have a long way to go getting everyone settled but time is now on our side and I am not waiting on time anymore! Blessings to everyone T
Beautiful! Congrats Chickie.

mrsbrown

Star Member
May 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2013
Doc's Request.
PC redo jan 29. In process march 7
File Transfer...
11-04-2013
Med's Done....
31-01-2013
Passport Req..
14-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 24, 2014
LANDED..........
March 27.2014
chickie72 said:

Well the time finally arrived! Here is my landing story.....PPR happened on March 4th and we submitted the passports on March 6th, my ecas changed to decision made on Friday March 14th, first batch of passports that went out on Wednesday morning march 19th, hubby and kids dhl tracker started and he picked them up on march 20th. They flew out yesterday and arrived at Pearson at 6:30 pm and came out to me after 8pm. The wait is finally over, I have been completed exhausted for this last two days but they have been the happiest days I have had in a long time! My step daughter was the first one to notice me when they came through the doors and proceeded to run over and hug me, after hugs and kisses we suited them up in their winter coats and headed to Tim hortons and Popeyes as per hubbies request!
I just want to say thank you to everyone that has been here for me throughout the last two years, you have
been my rock and my shoulder to cry on and I will be forever grateful to you all. No matter what u think, the road is hard and long and several times I almost ended it (being truthful here) but the day they are here in your arms, nothing else matters and it was well worth the wait! We still have a long way to go getting everyone settled but time is now on our side and I am not waiting on time anymore! Blessings to everyone T

Congrats. May the transition be smooth and your happiness be never ending.

Jamgirl

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 19/11
Doc's Request.
Jan 8/13
AOR Received.
Dec.12/11
File Transfer...
Sp. Apr. Dec. 22/11 & Tr. Jan.25/12
Med's Done....
Aug.22/11 & Aug. 27/12
Interview........
Waived - In Process Dec 21/12
Passport Req..
Jan. 8/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 1/13
LANDED..........
Feb. 2/13
Yay Chickie!! Just gonna say: Bow chicka wow wow!!!

Mrs. Davis

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 05 2013
File Transfer...
05 07 2013
Med's Done....
02 2013
Chickie, I am so excited for you and your family!!!

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 10, 2013 and "in process" Sept. 24, 2013
File Transfer...
March 28, 2013 (sponsor approval confirmed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct. 7, 2013 - Thank you Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 4, 2013 - Thank you Lord
LANDED..........
Dec. 14, 2013 - Praise God. PR Card Feb. 14, 2014
CHICKIE & MISTAH CHICKIE & THE CHICK-LETS!!!!! :p WELCOME TO CANADA ;D. Beautiful family landing story and photo, you must all be exhausted. So snuggle up and get ready for all of your new adventures coming your way. It's about time, Father please bless and protect this family as they reunite and take on this new chapter of their lives. Amen. :-*

Shout out to Nev, O&O, Kadi and DG too!! :-* Blessings to all of the JA thread.

DADDYS GIRL

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2012
Doc's Request.
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
16-05-2012
File Transfer...
29-05-2012
Med's Done....
16-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2014 - Rec: 19-05-2014
LANDED..........
23-05-2014
Dear Chickie,

Happy does not even begin to express the joy I feel for you and your family. You welcomed me on this forum with open arms and continue to be a great support system. I am honoured that I had the opportunity to be there during the last two weeks of your immigration journey. It is the very least I could do for all that you have done for me and continue to do. :)

May all the dreams and plans you and hubby have manifest and come to life. All the Best my dear friend. You deserve all the happiness in the world. :-*

Let me finish by saying..."Good friends are better than pocket coins"...and you my Dear are the example of a Good Friend and more!!!

Lots of Love,

DG

DADDYS GIRL

Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2012
Doc's Request.
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
16-05-2012
File Transfer...
29-05-2012
Med's Done....
16-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2014 - Rec: 19-05-2014
LANDED..........
23-05-2014
Jamgirl said:
Yay Chickie!! Just gonna say: Bow chicka wow wow!!!
You kill me...I swear!!! Lol!!!

CdnandTrini said:
Shout out to Nev, O&O, Kadi and DG too!! :-* Blessings to all of the JA thread.
Hey Darling! How are you doing?

Thanks for the Love...you are a Gem! :-*

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
chickie72 said:

I just want to say thank you to everyone that has been here for me throughout the last two years, you have been my rock and my shoulder to cry on and I will be forever grateful to you all. No matter what u think, the road is hard and long and several times I almost ended it (being truthful here) but the day they are here in your arms, nothing else matters and it was well worth the wait! We still have a long way to go getting everyone settled but time is now on our side and I am not waiting on time anymore! Blessings to everyone T
Chickie when I saw the picture and post I got a lump in my throat. So long in coming and I do not know a more deserving person. You have been so wonderful and kind to so many in the JAMFAM. Your landing story gives us all hope and faith. Wishing you all much happiness and ease into the new life as a UNIFIED family. I bet the little ones are nervous but they have a patient and wonderful role model in you and I have faith that you will help them in their journey here in Canada. All the best and much love.
Cheers,
THOR

P.S. Love the coats and the box of booze on the ground...hahaha!!

Jamgirl

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 19/11
Doc's Request.
Jan 8/13
AOR Received.
Dec.12/11
File Transfer...
Sp. Apr. Dec. 22/11 & Tr. Jan.25/12
Med's Done....
Aug.22/11 & Aug. 27/12
Interview........
Waived - In Process Dec 21/12
Passport Req..
Jan. 8/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 1/13
LANDED..........
Feb. 2/13
DADDYS GIRL said:
You kill me...I swear!!! Lol!!!
I will save my response for private message lmao

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
the mrs campbell said:
Hi forum. Soon to be my new fam. In the process of submitting application for hubby and step son. Advise and tips??! Sending paperwork to hubby. Can I email the pdfs and he print and sign. Trying to save costs and time. Thx. And yahhhh for chickie. Look forward to hearing the landing story. Aiming to get app in late april. And also just paying everything but the rpf cause.I have too many expenses related to move. Hope that's its not viewed by cic negatively
Welcome to the forum

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
HisOneAndOnly said:
Thank you LCW! I sort of know what to expect from Kingston by simply coming to this forum. Waiting here in JA feeling like my life is on PAUSE has not been easy however, the knowledge I've gained from the experiences of these members have been priceless and helpful.
I'm late but welcome to the jamfam btw love your screenname hehe