Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
jammywife68 said:
Mine ecas still says medical results received
I ordered notes aug 2013 and notes show..
Criminal check to be verfied

Everything else is done
Its now jan 2014 !!
Im still waiting
well that is great news! Come on Kingston PPR's this week!

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
SweetieQ said:
Very nice. I am missing my hubby.
morning sweetie.......how you feeling this morning? Any better? This process is long and hard but I know you have enough faith to make it thru this! We all go thru rough days that just leave us longing for our husbands but this has to end one day and you two will soon be together!

SweetieQ

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
When God is ready for us.
Thank you, Chickie.
I was going through a really tough w/e but I do know that God has seen me through this process thus far and he wouldn't leave me now.
Prayer really works.
Thanks again Chickie for the reminder.
Be blessed, I am praying that this is a week of returned PPR's, PPR requests and Decisions Made.

chickie72 said:
morning sweetie.......how you feeling this morning? Any better? This process is long and hard but I know you have enough faith to make it thru this! We all go thru rough days that just leave us longing for our husbands but this has to end one day and you two will soon be together!

CanadianWifey89

Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11th 2013
AOR Received.
January 3rd, 2014 - CPC-M & February 4th 2014 from KGN...POS AOR
File Transfer...
January 14, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2014...and again in March 19, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Confirmed as approved on May 1/15, issued May 4, 2015
LANDED..........
June 19, 2015
SweetieQ said:
This weekend this whole immigration process, the waiting, the longing, the loneliness in a room full of people hit me like a 10 ton Mac truck. I know that I'm not going crazy..but sure feels like it.

Come on Kingston..give somebody some good news..PPR returned, send out PPR requests. Let us see Decision Made.

I am using one of my wishes to see some...GOOD NEWS..this coming week, In Jesus name!

All those in agreement please type [glow=red,2,300]AMEN.[/glow]

AMEN AMEN AMEN!

CanJam

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January.23, 2013
AOR Received.
March.4, 2013 (KGN)
File Transfer...
February.18, 2013
Med's Request
Re-do Medical & PC ( April 7, 2014)
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May 14, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 13, 2014
LANDED..........
16 months total
Amen... Waiting , wishing, praying for good news for our JamFam ;)

LivnKani

Dec 18, 2013
Hi Everyone....I realize that I am new to this forum but i'm realizing that most of us have 1 thing in common...we are ALL longing to be with our significant others here in Canada. I'm not sure about you, but this whole process is taking a toll on me as well as my husband. It has gotten to the point where I can't even bring up this whole immigration process to him because he's so frustrated and doesn't want to talk about it...I don't really comment or come on this forum too much because it's some what depressing. People always ask me how do I do it, living without my husband....simple...I just burry myself in work and try not to think about it. But then I become obsessed with cic website only to be disappointed time and time again...this is a really tough road but a lot of you seem to have it together. ..I hope you all receive the news that you are dying to hear sooner rather than later.

Btw...the pictures are beautiful. ..of all the couples.

And to jamnic. ..I truly hope things turn around for you soon...someone had said that our spouses will feel lost in this country, it's up to us to make them feel at home...like they do when we visit. We need to remember to be as patient as possible, because
this is a whole new place for them.... well have a great week everyone! ;) ;) :)

LivnKani

Dec 18, 2013
Sorry Mrs Parkin its late and I'm doing this from my phone. ..forgive me.
you'll get used to the braces :-X

You'll see that I quoted what you said under my name...Maybe if I come on this more often I'll get the hang of it!
Take care

Ninirae

Nov 1, 2013
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
SweetieQ said:
I love your smile. It looks like you are blushing.
Ahahahaha, thanks SweetieQ and I probably was on the birthday one, he just surprised me with EVERYTHING!!! :eek: :D

Ninirae

Nov 1, 2013
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
LivnKani said:
Hi Everyone....I realize that I am new to this forum but i'm realizing that most of us have 1 thing in common...we are ALL longing to be with our significant others here in Canada. I'm not sure about you, but this whole process is taking a toll on me as well as my husband. It has gotten to the point where I can't even bring up this whole immigration process to him because he's so frustrated and doesn't want to talk about it...I don't really comment or come on this forum too much because it's some what depressing. People always ask me how do I do it, living without my husband....simple...I just burry myself in work and try not to think about it. But then I become obsessed with cic website only to be disappointed time and time again...this is a really tough road but a lot of you seem to have it together. ..I hope you all receive the news that you are dying to hear sooner rather than later.

And to jamnic. ..I truly hope things turn around for you soon...someone had said that our spouses will feel lost in this country, it's up to us to make them feel at home...like they do when we visit. We need to remember to be as patient as possible, because
this is a whole new place for them.... well have a great week everyone! ;) ;) :)
Ahhh.... LivnKani... that adorable that you think we have it all together (I'm not trying to be condescending, I'm just teasing a little). We are as lost as you are. Some of us cry ourselves to sleep, some of us lash out at others because of frustration, and some of us do both... I'm sure there are ways of coping that I haven't mentioned as everyone is different. I'm happy to know that we appear to be okay, when in reality, we're all crumbling inside. There isn't a day that goes by when my heart doesn't break a little more that I am not with my husband. I get to see him every 3 months or sooner and I STILL don't function well in society.

We are here for each other, so when we feel alone, we come on here. I had to try very hard to see any positive rather than negative and the way I see my current waiting situation, another day passed is another day sooner that I can be with hubby.

I encourage you to visit here more often. Please vent your frustrations if you need to or read up on positive stories of others. My husband is angry and can be very mean and detached and it hurts and I can guarantee you that prior to this forum, I would have had no idea how to handle him because all I want is for him to whine and cry with me, but instead he gets angry that he cannot make it better. And I posted a couple of blurbs on here about it and a lot of members swooped in to encourage me that I am not alone on that part.

We are not living in sunshine in roses, though we may have it appear that way.

Please remember LivnKani, that you my friend, are very loved by us, even if it's only online. :-* **HUGS**

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
Good Morning JamFam!! On days like this when I am freezing my arse off I have to wonder about my mental capacity to chooseto stay here rather than go live in Jamaica in the sunshine and heat??!! LOL!!

Hope that you all had a good weekend! Looking forward to a productive week from Kingston.

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
LivnKani said:

Welcome to the JAMFAM LivnKani!! I am fairly new as well to this forum. Hang in there as it is a hard and bumpy road that we have all chosen, but at some point it will come to an end and our spouses will be here with us!!

Ninirae

Nov 1, 2013
Brampton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Med's Done....
07-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2014
LANDED..........
10-09-2014
Twoheartsonelove said:
Welcome to the JAMFAM LivnKani!! I am fairly new as well to this forum. Hang in there as it is a hard and bumpy road that we have all chosen, but at some point it will come to an end and our spouses will be here with us!!
Very true THOR ;)

Always remember that they cannot keep our applications forever!!

CanadianWifey89

Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11th 2013
AOR Received.
January 3rd, 2014 - CPC-M & February 4th 2014 from KGN...POS AOR
File Transfer...
January 14, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2014...and again in March 19, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Confirmed as approved on May 1/15, issued May 4, 2015
LANDED..........
June 19, 2015
Good morning lovelies!

I hope all is well and everyone is keeping warm (or cool) depending on where you're at :)

Quick question - since my ecas changed to 'medicals have been received' - is it safe to assume that KGN has my file and therefore the medicals have been received?

Or is this stage done in Sauga :)

I know it's still early in the process - but this is just puzzling lol

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
CanadianWifey89 said:
Good morning lovelies!

I hope all is well and everyone is keeping warm (or cool) depending on where you're at :)

Quick question - since my ecas changed to 'medicals have been received' - is it safe to assume that KGN has my file and therefore the medicals have been received?

Or is this stage done in Sauga :)

I know it's still early in the process - but this is just puzzling lol

CW89 I went on my ecas and it says the following:

Sponsorship Application Status - Decision Made

Permanent Residence Application Status - Application Received

Mine doesn't even say that Medicals have been received. Hmmm, hate that everyones is always different! I am actually on the phone (on hold) now with CIC to see why mine doesn't have that meds have been received. Will keep you posted.