Passport Req..
03DEC14
VISA ISSUED...
05DEC14 (passport returned 19DEC14)
LANDED..........
20DEC14
waitingonforever said:
HEEEEEEELLLLLOOOOOO My JamFam!!!!!!!

Hope all is well with everyone..as for me I am siting on my batti crack waiting for the infamous bluebook, and it feel like it gettin wida an wida!!!...LOL Anyways I was last online talking about a second hand Iphone 4 that I sent to my husband..Um yeah...it end up costing me 550.00 CAD 200.00 of that was the phone..what a rip off...FedEx are a bunch of rip off artists..I will not send anything again that for sure...LOL On the lighter side of the phone I have been able to Skype and facetime now!!! WOOO HOOO! havent seen his face in a year and it feels wonderful...maybe a little too wonderful...tee hee!!
I will keep intouch and see wah gwan from time to time...BIG UP FAMJAM!!!
WOF
Hi WOF!

Thanks for dropping in to say hello. Sorry to hear that the iPhone ended up costing waaaaaaay too much money!! That's so annoying!!

But yay for Skype and Facetime!! I always feel a little better after seeing hubby online... Doesn't beat the real thing but still makes me really happy!!

Take care and have a great weekend! :)

greengurl

Feb 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/02/2013
Interview........
None Required
Passport Req..
16/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
25/04/2014
LANDED..........
06/06/2014
Mrs. Parkin said:
YAH GREENGURL!!!! It's been TOO LONG for you!!!! So happy!
Thanks Mr. Parkin! It has been WAY to long! I was there last June so it will be 8 months since I saw hubby. Being from the Vancouver area it makes travelling to Jamaica a little more difficult with making connections through other cities and more expensive! Plus, a few years ago, I flew into Montego Bay and there was a bad thunderstorm. There was lightning everywhere and we were bouncing all over the place and I was terrified! I seriously thought we were going to crash. Ever since then, I am nervous about flying into Montego Bay. I have no problem when we are flying and landing anywhere else, it is only Montego Bay that I am terrified about landing at. Plus, I have flown to Montego Bay multiple times after that situation and every time it has been fine!

carm_cnd

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2012
Doc's Request.
01-28-2014
AOR Received.
03-11-2012
File Transfer...
03-11-2012
Med's Request
01-28-2014
Med's Done....
09-04-2012
Interview........
passed no interview needed
Passport Req..
28-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014

LOOK WHO MADE THE YUKONE NORTH OF ORDINARY lol

its a local for all of Yukon

carm_cnd

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2012
Doc's Request.
01-28-2014
AOR Received.
03-11-2012
File Transfer...
03-11-2012
Med's Request
01-28-2014
Med's Done....
09-04-2012
Interview........
passed no interview needed
Passport Req..
28-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
we came in 3rd both my husband I. Well I am off now going for a weekend getaway! girls weekend so excited

have a great weekend everyone ;D

jammywife68

Star Member
Mar 1, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2012
Doc's Request.
16-01-2013
File Transfer...
16-01-2013
Med's Request
01-22-2014
Med's Done....
01-24-2014 (REDONE & Sent Back)
Interview........
None in gods name
Passport Req..
02-18-2104
VISA ISSUED...
Soon !
Mine ecas still says medical results received
I ordered notes aug 2013 and notes show..
Criminal check to be verfied

Everything else is done
Its now jan 2014 !!
Im still waiting

jammywife68

Star Member
Mar 1, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2012
Doc's Request.
16-01-2013
File Transfer...
16-01-2013
Med's Request
01-22-2014
Med's Done....
01-24-2014 (REDONE & Sent Back)
Interview........
None in gods name
Passport Req..
02-18-2104
VISA ISSUED...
Soon !
My ecas has not changed since medical results recd
Notes ordered aug 2013

Criminal check is all thats left.
Oh my god...
Some good news this month pllllease

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
jammywife68 said:
Mine ecas still says medical results received
I ordered notes aug 2013 and notes show..
Criminal check to be verfied

Everything else is done
Its now jan 2014 !!
Im still waiting
So your application is 1 year now right? Your still in the processing time which is 22 month, but I guess you will see some movement on your application since its a year now

cafelatte02

Aug 12, 2013
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/03/2013
Doc's Request.
09/17/2014, birth, marriage cert. and sched. A
AOR Received.
19/04/2013
File Transfer...
03/04/2013
Med's Done....
15/01/2013
Interview........
None required
Passport Req..
29/09/2014!!!
VISA ISSUED...
16/10/2014
LANDED..........
PLEASE GOD MAKE HUBBY FLY WITH ME ON OCT19 - AND SO HE DID!
Good evening FAM JAM! The count down have started for me too, 28 days and I'll trow myself in my hubby's arms :D :p ;D

He's living in Trelawny and I go there every four months, but dang I miss him SO MUCH!!!! The mosquitos must be longing for their all you can eat buffet as well, these little country f****** might be so tiny you can't even see them, but you surely can feel the bite bumps all over, they're vicious Lol!
I'll have him sign the consent form to order the notes at the one year mark, hoping that we will be able to read some movement in our file.

We do have a monogamous relationship from the start. I truly admire people able to deal with and open one, but I know that I couldn't deal with the fact of sharing my man with another women. Mind you, we can never be 100% sure, but long distance relationship have to be based on trust because it is already hard enough to deal with, not even talking about this INSANELY LONGGGGGG process to add doubts on top of it. It is hard yes, temptation is everywere especialy when you feel lonely, but I believe that if I am able to it, so does he...

KINGSTON wah gwan? Holidays are over. Nine 2012 applicants are waiting for PPR for over than a year now and three more are waiting for their passports with the shiny visa in it returned to them like yesterday! Us 2013 applicants are craving to read more landing stories to help us to keep the faith and remain strong in this huge challenge, and we also want our files to be treated ASAP pretty please!!! Have a Magnum or two if necessary, then work, work, work. Please keep in mind that it is people life, feelings, and mental health that are at stake for God's sake.

Have a good week filed with many blessings everyone.

SweetieQ

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
When God is ready for us.
This weekend this whole immigration process, the waiting, the longing, the loneliness in a room full of people hit me like a 10 ton Mac truck. I know that I'm not going crazy..but sure feels like it.

Come on Kingston..give somebody some good news..PPR returned, send out PPR requests. Let us see Decision Made.

I am using one of my wishes to see some...GOOD NEWS..this coming week, In Jesus name!

All those in agreement please type [glow=red,2,300]AMEN.[/glow]

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
GGGGGOOOOODDDDDDD MAAAAAAWWWWNNNNNIIIIINNN FORUM!!!!

Hope you all had a safe weekend... And hoping we have a good week to come!!

Kingston I'm praying that you start to show some movements,its like you guys are still on christmas holiday or something!!! Come on.. WAKE UP WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!

SweetieQ

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
These are very lovely pictures. The 2 of you look so happy, that is wonderful.
Best Wishes.

Need to be with Hubby said:
Today is New Years day for my family because Husband Ukrainian. We get 2 Christmas and Eve and 2 New Years and Eve.

SweetieQ

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
If I could read your mind I think you are probably thinking and trying to say....BRING MY DADDY HOME...RIGHT NOW!

She is a darling, so cute.

longdistanceloves said:
She is gorgeous!!! And Kingston does sick for that. Soon!

SweetieQ

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
If I rub my feet, close my eyes real tight and say 3x our spouses home do you think it would work? OK, maybe if I say it 20x.

This picture made me cry, so beautiful. I am missing my hubby :'( :'( :'(

lovindahubby said:
Hi canadianwifey, as a next person from the forum said, its not the quantity of the pictures or application but its the quality!!! A person can have 50 photos and application big as a house and you got only 2 photos and package small and you approved and that person decline! So from once you follow the guide lines and have enough proof your good. If they need more proof it can be shown in an interview or they request it..
Ps. This photo is really cute

SweetieQ

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
I love your smile. It looks like you are blushing.

Ninirae said:

Hubby and I in December... will have new pics when I go down in a couple of weeks...

And for my friend chickie...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MON AMIE!!!! And of course, happy anniversary :p ;D

SweetieQ

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
I Love it..all smiles. You go gurl. Love up on hubby. Soon you will no longer call yourself lonely_cdnwife. :)

lonely_cdnwife said:
Good morning FamJam!

Mrs. Brown I am definitely feeling your pain but i know you are strong women who can weather even the biggest storms. i am a May applicant as well, and have had countless rants about the fact that they have had our application for months and have not even picked it up to look at it. For me I hold onto the landing stories from the forum and that one day (however long that may be) that will be me, and this whole process will be forgotten.

I won't beat the horse about yesterdays comments, but i think we could all use a positive day so i am challenging everyone to "favourite photo" day ;D

To start us off, my hubby and i went zip lining at YS falls last year and had a blast experiencing something new together!