None
Passport Req..
May 14, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 13, 2014
LANDED..........
16 months total
mrsbrown said:
Just an update for those who are curious... Notes recieved late today and as expected, no movement at all.

I'm a bit torn about what to do since I've invested almost 10 months in this process and feel like I have nothing left to keep me going...
We have all been there, I think it's one if the reasons I haven't ordered them yet... The wait is difficult, especially not knowing for how long... But what helps me is knowing that there are others waiting also, and reading the 'landing stories' gives me a ' pick up'

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrsbrown said:
Just an update for those who are curious... Notes recieved late today and as expected, no movement at all.

I'm a bit torn about what to do since I've invested almost 10 months in this process and feel like I have nothing left to keep me going...

I appreciate that many of you have been waiting longer so I apologize if I come across as insensitive.

Also... for the record, I really enjoy the upbeat and supportive nature of most forum members... thank you for keeping me going this long... I find it disheatening that others use this forum as a place to voice personal grievances and political opnions. Its a shame that people bully others with their words and call them "shallow" among other things for disagreeing. I know that by even posting this I am opening myself up for a hateful reply.. but as I've said before, just because you can say something, doesnt mean that you should and if enough people ask you to refrain from posting offensive or hurtful things it stands to reason that maybe you should consider the usefulness of your contributions...

On a more relevant note, Praying that each of us gets good news...we all deserve it.
Think about this year 2014 as the year you will rejoice. You have gotten to almost 10months, you could be lucky to get through by summer , never really know. What keeps me going is that I say this is the year even if it's fall or winter. Hopefully you'll get out of that funk soon :)

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Flowers18 said:
I do enjoy talking about other things that are positive and uplifting, crazy rants not really my thing. I hope everyone hear some positive news soon and I pray 2014 is a great year for everyone. Chickie or Kadi you can take me off the list thanks
Flowers 18 try to stick around I don't like it either but we all have different personalities right.
You could always leave after you get PR right, try to over look something's even though it can be upsetting. I'm still learning to do that.

frankfield

Sep 5, 2011
mrsbrown said:
I know that by even posting this I am opening myself up for a hateful reply.. but as I've said before, just because you can say something, doesnt mean that you should and if enough people ask you to refrain from posting offensive or hurtful things it stands to reason that maybe you should consider the usefulness of your contributions...
I see how useful my commentaries really are, they seem to provoke honest thoughts and feelings and really touch some deep wounds.. especially those we wish to stay hidden. I try to silence no one, I disagree strongly but never gag anyone. Perhaps I am here to be the thorn in the side of those who would rather hide away from "political" debates. I will continue to share for those who welcome a healthy hearty debate... those strong enough to take the heat and know within themselves we are strangers so nothing I say could possibly be personal unless I touch a sore spot....To call yourself a family: famjam we should be able to invite, respond to heartfelt stories etc, deep questioning and so on. I remember feeling the same way when all I thought about was the immigration process until individuals started sharing other things which helped me forget the process.

When someone attack me for my thought I use sarcasm to show how limited we are in our understanding and "tolerance" of other people's ideas, culture, etc. If you can't handle a stranger in a chat-room how will you resolve some of the same issues that come up in living with another stranger. No one take a beating like I do but I am stronger, I can take it like a man. Why do I provoke such response? You cannot insult me cause I know you don't know me. What I do know is something I say burns deep and I respect your feelings.. have a stiff drink. Tomorrow is another day. I would rather be hated for the truth than loved for a lie.. Fear not my sister, nothing I say in response to your statement can alter your life unless it makes you want to be a better person. I am used to asking the hard question, saying things that keep folks thinking or fuming. I am despised and hated sometimes but it just shows the nature of the beast.. Until we allow others to share their truth we continue to live with the enemy next door. You almost told me, came very close to giving me the tip of your tongue though. I love you.

http://youtu.be/loWXMtjUZWM

http://youtu.be/izGwDsrQ1eQ

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
mrsbrown said:

I appreciate that many of you have been waiting longer so I apologize if I come across as insensitive.

Also... for the record, I really enjoy the upbeat and supportive nature of most forum members... thank you for keeping me going this long... I find it disheatening that others use this forum as a place to voice personal grievances and political opnions. Its a shame that people bully others with their words and call them "shallow" among other things for disagreeing. I know that by even posting this I am opening myself up for a hateful reply.. but as I've said before, just because you can say something, doesnt mean that you should and if enough people ask you to refrain from posting offensive or hurtful things it stands to reason that maybe you should consider the usefulness of your contributions...

On a more relevant note, Praying that each of us gets good news...we all deserve it.
MrsBrown hang in there!!!

frankfield

Sep 5, 2011
I cant leave this place no matter how hard I try..

There is nothing mightier than the pen. I learn this here. I decided to read back and realize why certain individuals got so rattled. I once got an A plus in a course because of individuals who could not handle my questions... came undone every-time I spoke. Look into the mirror and ask yourself "why am I so angry with Frankfield"? Why does this person provoke me so? Stay true to your convictions, your poorly kept secret... or let them go for your conscience sake.

frankfield

Sep 5, 2011
chickie72 said:
I do believe this forum is to speak regarding anything you wish. I can remember last year at this time we used to have talks and debates about everything from sex (Anada) to sound clashes (ready and halfmoon). Sometimes it is good to rewind and talk about other things then this immigration process because I know from experience that it can get really depressing sometimes and a break from the norm sometimes helps! Picture days were fun too!

(this is my opinion and my opinion alone! :) )
This is why I check to see your good news/will cry with you when it is over... the true reason why I control my tongue. The only person who can tame the lioness. For every person who show me the finger, there are four more who show love, you are one of them.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
frankfield said:
This is why I check to see your good news/will cry with you when it is over... the true reason why I control my tongue. The only person who can tame the lioness. For every person who show me the finger, there are four more who show love, you are one of them.

Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt

I know you will understand me when i say this :) +1

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
mrsbrown said:

I hear you on the notes thing.....got mine back really late in the day today and nothing but don't fret.....i think they didn't have anything to do in December and it seems like they were pulling all the notes early. I sent mine Dec 13th and they pulled them on Dec 16th and nothing was in mine either, exact same as the month before. Nevs were the same she sent hers on Dec 3 they pulled them Dec 6th and it didn't even have any update about contacting her hubby on there either.
Believe me girl when I say that even though you don't feel you have the strength to go on.......somewhere and somehow you find it and it pulls you back up out of the hole you are in. Been there done that. :) They didn't look at my file until 1 year after I applied and if you are 10 months then you will soon see some sort of movement for sure soon! Blessings to you and hubby and the babes!

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Flowers18 said:
I do enjoy talking about other things that are positive and uplifting, crazy rants not really my thing. I hope everyone hear some positive news soon and I pray 2014 is a great year for everyone. Chickie or Kadi you can take me off the list thanks
I hope you don't leave.....there many positive things you can get from this forum and sometimes negative things too......take what you can and just ignore the rest :) Would really hate to see you leave. :)

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Happy Birthday & Happy Anniversary Chickie!!!!! :D

Come on KG....give Chickie a PPR present on her very special day!!!!!

SweetieQ

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
When God is ready for us.
I second that and wish that for you Chickie. I also hope PPR returned for O&O and COG. That would be a really nice gift.

Been lurking around this process is hard enough without the drama, this is my opinion.

Keep strong everyone, all of our day is coming. Flowers you don't need to leave just ignore if you can.

I do admit that I did LOVE picture day. On my down days I sometimes go way back to look at the pictures. They were lovely.

Be blessed everyone, Have a great day.

Nevaeha said:
Happy Birthday & Happy Anniversary Chickie!!!!! :D

Come on KG....give Chickie a PPR present on her very special day!!!!!

lonely_cdnwife

Star Member
Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
10-04-2014
AOR Received.
05-06-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Passport Req..
14-07-2014
Good morning FamJam!

Mrs. Brown I am definitely feeling your pain but i know you are strong women who can weather even the biggest storms. i am a May applicant as well, and have had countless rants about the fact that they have had our application for months and have not even picked it up to look at it. For me I hold onto the landing stories from the forum and that one day (however long that may be) that will be me, and this whole process will be forgotten.

I won't beat the horse about yesterdays comments, but i think we could all use a positive day so i am challenging everyone to "favourite photo" day ;D

To start us off, my hubby and i went zip lining at YS falls last year and had a blast experiencing something new together!