01-24-2014 (REDONE & Sent Back)
Interview........
None in gods name
Passport Req..
02-18-2104
VISA ISSUED...
Soon !
Thanks for the reply and info.
Just back from JA... missing em alrwady.
Went down to celebrate our anniversary...
Still nothing from good ole kingston.
Requested our notes. Looks like the criminal check. And validity of relationship is all they have left to do...
Praying the move things along.

In the meantime...we applied for a visitor visa so we can at least spend christmas together if the sponsorship processing hasnt been completed. I just hope they dont decline that too.

jammywife68

Star Member
Mar 1, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2012
Doc's Request.
16-01-2013
File Transfer...
16-01-2013
Med's Request
01-22-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
None in gods name
Passport Req..
02-18-2104
VISA ISSUED...
Soon !
firstladyking said:
Hi Jammy,
How old is the dependent? This could make all the difference in the world. I am in the same situation, spouse bringing a dependent who happend to turn 18 through this long process and I am now learning that has caused me tons of delays as they have not been very good notifying us of the additional documentation they require to complete the processing now that the dependent is older. I can share some advice around that if the dependent is around the same age.
The dependant is four years old.
Has been living with daddy for 3 years.

jammywife68

Star Member
Mar 1, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2012
Doc's Request.
16-01-2013
File Transfer...
16-01-2013
Med's Request
01-22-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
None in gods name
Passport Req..
02-18-2104
VISA ISSUED...
Soon !
ready_fi_move_on said:
good day as metioned by flk previously please update with a little more info and we will gladly assist you as best possible.... i too sponsored my husband and dependent child ....applied in march 2012 ...approved for sponsorship june 27th 2012 hubby and step daughter landed in december..... in the case of added dependant child there may be delays in the process .....alot of the time you may be asked for DNA TEST...i went ahead and did dna test before they asked (not suggested to Do ) dispite sending in my own DNA test embassy still requested one to be done by there drs. ........ case and point is there is no guarantee with Kingston on how long the process is ..... the only thing we know for sure is one day it will all be over .....
ask away your questions and i am sure that one of us here will be able to answer it ...if not we will research our butts off till we get you an answer
good luck in your process ..... do stick and stay you found a great bunch here who will be a great support through this whole process......

Ok. So does that mean...if i was approved as sponser in january... im gonna be hearing good news soon?
its september... and i havent heard anything.... the lord above is getting tired of my praying n begging for good news.
I pray its soon. Someone in the office takes the file n shows mercy and compassion.
P.S - having consent from the mother is a great bonus ........
WELCOME TO THE FAMILY

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Good morning all! Two days left in this work week for kingston to go on with some good stuff for some people.......ummhhhmmmm specifically Nev......your time is soon coming! I can feel it! Congrats jammywife on just coming back from JA.....it is hard and we miss them so much but your family will be with you soon!

“Quit worrying about how everything is going to turn out. Live one day at a time; better yet, make the most of this moment. It’s good to have a big – picture outlook, to set goals, to establish budgets and make plans, but if you’re always living in the future, you’re never really enjoying the present in the way God wants you to.”
― Joel Osteen, Your Best Life Now: 7 Steps to Living at Your Full Potential

“When you are tempted to get discouraged, remind yourself that according to God’s word, your future is getting brighter; you are on your way to a new level of glory. You may think you’ve got a long way to go, but you need to look back at how far you’ve already come. You may not be everything you want to be but atleast you can thank God that you’re not what you used to be.”

Already it is the middle of September......we have moved past the half a year mark for 2013 and we all need to think positively, not negatively about the process......everyday one complete day finishes is one day closer to our spouses, try not to look at it as one complete day and you didn't hear anything! Positive energy creates positive vybz in your life and will help to keep you out of the depression and funk we all feel when it has been so long and we haven't heard anything. We can't get mad at a system that we have no control over, we can only live each day and have faith that behind the scenes things are going on for us and soon enough everything will work out in the end!

Have a great day and blessings to everyone!

T

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
chickie72 said:
Good morning all! Two days left in this work week for kingston to go on with some good stuff for some people.......ummhhhmmmm specifically Nev......your time is soon coming! I can feel it! Congrats jammywife on just coming back from JA.....it is hard and we miss them so much but your family will be with you soon!

“Quit worrying about how everything is going to turn out. Live one day at a time; better yet, make the most of this moment. It's good to have a big – picture outlook, to set goals, to establish budgets and make plans, but if you're always living in the future, you're never really enjoying the present in the way God wants you to.”

“When you are tempted to get discouraged, remind yourself that according to God's word, your future is getting brighter; you are on your way to a new level of glory. You may think you've got a long way to go, but you need to look back at how far you've already come. You may not be everything you want to be but atleast you can thank God that you're not what you used to be.”

Already it is the middle of September......we have moved past the half a year mark for 2013 and we all need to think positively, not negatively about the process......everyday one complete day finishes is one day closer to our spouses, try not to look at it as one complete day and you didn't hear anything! Positive energy creates positive vybz in your life and will help to keep you out of the depression and funk we all feel when it has been so long and we haven't heard anything. We can't get mad at a system that we have no control over, we can only live each day and have faith that behind the scenes things are going on for us and soon enough everything will work out in the end!

Have a great day and blessings to everyone!

T
Thanks, Chickie, I really needed to read this today. :-*

18 months today since my hubby and I applied...this is a clear example that our applications are not processed in the order they are received by Kingston...

waitingonforever

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
File Transfer...
08-11-2012
Med's Request
10-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
13-05-2013
Passport Req..
in the hands of the visa office from the time of interview/ DM October 20/2013
VISA ISSUED...
not soon enough
LANDED..........
couldn't be soon enough
Goodmorning Jam fam!!!!

I got a question..I know it has been answered before but I have CRAFT disease and I forget how it was answered....do they do a crimanal check before or after an interview?
And for those who dont know what "CRAFT" disease is its
C=cant
R=remember
A=a
F=fooking
T=thing
:p

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
waitingonforever said:
Goodmorning Jam fam!!!!

I got a question..I know it has been answered before but I have CRAFT disease and I forget how it was answered....do they do a crimanal check before or after an interview?
And for those who dont know what "CRAFT" disease is its
C=cant
R=remember
A=a
F=fooking
T=thing
:p
After.

Kadi27

May 13, 2013
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
April 15,2014 (Originial Birth& Marriage Cert)
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
November 2012/Re-Med & PC April 15/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
cafelatte02 said:
Good night all,

First I want to congratulate you again Chickie for the ARC letter, hoping that it's now a matter of days until you can welcome your hubby into is new home. A bit more waiting, then the sweetest thing in the world, your beloved husband with you 24/7!!!!!!

Also wanted to give a warm welcome to Mrs Davis, glad to count a next impatient, control freak stalker on this tread, makes me feel better to know that I'm not the only one ;)

I also come to share some news; Kingston responded to my email after a month to let me know that they received our application on Apr 19th, 2013 (Chickie or Kadi feel free to add the info on spreadsheet) and that I may send them the Quebec sponsor approval as well as my husband's Quebec selection certificate to be added to the supporting documents for his application. They're also saying the general stuff, that the application is currently in the queue for initial review, bla, bla, bla... but at least I know that it's sitting on someone's desk for almost 5 months now and it's not lost God knows were :D

Do you know anyone that sponsored his spouse from Quebec? Since we have two immigration applications to submit, I am curious to know about other people experience...

Thanks and bless you all and waiting to hear many more great news.
Congrats Cafelatte on your AOR :D. Currently the sheet doesn't have a column for that but I added it in the notes :)

Kadi27

May 13, 2013
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
carm_cnd said:
oh happy day oh happy day!!!

just checked out visiting visa online and saw this "Application Processing Completed - In Transit to the VAC". I know it doesnt say the outcome but I am going to celebrate like it's a YES!!! ;D ;D

Now I just emailed Montego bay asking if it gets sent to them first or back to him. Waiting on them to write back now. OMG my hubby might be here next week oh lord please let it happen for us ;D ;D
I am praying for good news girl :D

waitingonforever

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
File Transfer...
08-11-2012
Med's Request
10-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Interview........
13-05-2013
Passport Req..
in the hands of the visa office from the time of interview/ DM October 20/2013
VISA ISSUED...
not soon enough
LANDED..........
couldn't be soon enough

chilld of God

Nov 15, 2012
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston (Jamaica)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 23 2012
File Transfer...
July 11 2012
Med's Request
November 27 2013
Med's Done....
Febuary 8 2012 & December 4 2013
Interview........
NO NEEDED
Passport Req..
November 27 2013 Thank you Lord Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
January 22 2014
LANDED..........
January 26 2014
Nevaeha said:
Thanks, Chickie, I really needed to read this today. :-*

18 months today since my hubby and I applied...this is a clear example that our applications are not processed in the order they are received by Kingston...
Don't worry navie. Our ppr is coming. This is our years. For some reason I just feel like we are gonna get through before this years is ends... perhaps before December. I know God is working behind the scenes, Let us not lose faith but Just keep praying and trusting him.

Kadi27

May 13, 2013
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 9, 2013
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
March 4, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2014
LANDED..........
Soon by the grace of God
Good Morning Jam Fam;

Been MIA for a little. Welcome back Jammywife.

Thanks for lifting our spirits Chickie.

Chin up Nev; you and hubby have endured 18mths which if nothing else have made you all stronger and this must be the final chapter now.

As I shared earlier with the POS forum; I feel even more confident that the VOs (POS and KG)have started to clear their 2012 back log as I have heard of 3 person's spouses (app filed in 2012) that have received PPRs.

Let's smile away and give our face a rest!

Enjoy your day and the rest of the week everyone :)

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012 - Kingston In Process
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
Hellooooo Everyone! Halfmoon Here!!

I felt some buzz happening on the forum and low and behold I was right!!

Without further a due, this one is for Mrs. Chickie!!!

*****Throws Confetti!!!!******

I read back a couple of pages and love all the inspiring quotes, looks like the forum continues to sail towards victory!! Hubbie and I had one of our date nights last Friday and attended the Joel Osteen event @ ACC. A powerful analogy he mentioned:

"there’s a reason why the windshield of a car is so big and the rear view mirror is so small. What’s in front of you is much more important than what’s behind you"

In other words, to those who have been waiting what seems to be an eternity, try not to dwell onto the thought of the months that have passed without any news. Focus on the victory that lies right in front of you - it will be a big one! Are you ready for it??!!!

Big Love.

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
Kadi27 said:
I am praying for good news girl :D
No worries, hun.

Genuineness of your relationship is the first thing that has to be proven in spousal sponsorship. If the visa officer has any questions or doubts about the relationship they will request an interview. Once they are certain it's genuine they start working on everything else.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Halfmoon said:
Hellooooo Everyone! Halfmoon Here!!

I felt some buzz happening on the forum and low and behold I was right!!

Without further a due, this one is for Mrs. Chickie!!!

*****Throws Confetti!!!!******

I read back a couple of pages and love all the inspiring quotes, looks like the forum continues to sail towards victory!! Hubbie and I had one of our date nights last Friday and attended the Joel Osteen event @ ACC. A powerful analogy he mentioned:

"there's a reason why the windshield of a car is so big and the rear view mirror is so small. What's in front of you is much more important than what's behind you"

In other words, to those who have been waiting what seems to be an eternity, try not to dwell onto the thought of the months that have passed without any news. Focus on the victory that lies right in front of you - it will be a big one! Are you ready for it??!!!

Big Love.
Whoaaaaaa halfmoon. Thank you girlie! We will soon be done finally! I wanted to go soooo bad to the Joel Osteen event but wasn't able to make it! Glad you stopped by, we miss ya!