Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Need to be with Hubby said:
Hello Everyone,
Hubby and I are skyping now and he told me it was on the news in Canada today, that immigration Canada have reduced the backlog for permanent residence application by 40%. They were so proud. :D good news huh? I think so. I may be with hubby this year then lol.
yes that is some good news......i saw it on youtube abut that....but i still think that they can do alot better becasue they still have ppl waiting for so long.......they are very inconsistent and alot of ppl is getting upset with that...I always say if they just use the ecas on how it suppose to be use it would save them alot of time...the only thing would be mess up is went a person order the notes...the government would lose the 5 dollars.lol....

Maddants

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2012
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Request
Jan. 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Dec. 9, 2011 / Nov. 9, 2015
Interview........
Sept. 17, 2013
Passport Req..
February 29, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 7, 2016
LANDED..........
April 28, 2016
Nevaeha said:
Awwww, thanks Samilanaire. :-*

I hope so and I'm sure Chickie does too! And personally, I would like hubby to get his call next Tuesday morning so if you have any connections... ;)

Kingston has everything they requested from hubby, they always did, it's just unfortunate that the police cert and medical expired. I truly hope they do not ask us for anything else.

It must be such a great feeling to receive the call; I'm going to cry like a baby when it happens to hubby.
that would be good for the both of you if the hubby get the call for the ppr same time.....at least we would sure know that they are clearing out ppl that been waitng so frigging long

Akiikwe

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 23, 2012
AOR Received.
June 11, 2012
File Transfer...
June 26, 2012
Med's Done....
Hubby...Decemebr 9, 2011 & expired. med redone and handed in at interview on Sept. 17/13
Interview........
September 17, 2013
Passport Req..
waiting
SweetieQ said:
Dear Lord,
We just want to start by saying "Thank You" for what you are doing and for what you are about to do. You alone are worthy of our praises and glory. Lord as wait on your "appointed time" let us not be weary but give you praise as we wait upon your "perfect timing".
Lord you are wonderful and amazing and you do everything in your perfect timing. Lord only you know our hearts. And we know that you a a good God. We know that you love marriages for your word says "man should not be alone" and you took the rib from man to create woman in your own image. Your word says where two or more are gathered you are in the midst. Lord we are asking for your grace and mercy as we wait to join our spouses. Lord you know that the devil would want us to give up and throw in the towel but we know that is not your will, so we rebuke the devil and send him back to the pit of hell with fire and brimstone.

Lord we thank you for this forum as it is a constant support for us to lean, learn and get supported form our fellow distant and near friends. Lord forgive us when we complain that the process is taking too long. I can only say that you are taking us through the valley, a test so that we can give a testimony. Lord for those who want to give up, give them strength and keep fresh in their memory the "wedding day" the feelings, the love, joy, excitement and fear of the unknown the day that you joined them. Lord you are great and to be praised. I thank you in advance for your word and for the sacrifice of your son to save our sinful lives. Keep the IO safe and healthy that they may do their work according to your will. Keep them working fast and efficient to begin to reunite familes this week and in the upcoming months.
Lord I pray for protection and safe travels for those who are travelling to see their spouses and family over this and upcoming week. I pray for the young lady going to JA to share the joy of being pregnant with her spouse..how amazing you are for you only you know the plans that you have for each and every one of our lives. Lord for those who are not to travel due to other committments, finances, work, children..whatever the reason. Let them feel your love and your angels all around them. Let them hold on to the hope that with each day we are one day closer to being joined with our spouses. Lord we know that this immigration process is not easy but we are asking and will continue to ask for you to continue to walk with us through this journey. Again i just want to give you thanks in all that you and will do, for you are amazing and wonderful. You are to be praised. Lord I will continue to praise you while I wait on your perfect timing. In your precious name I pray. Amen, Amen and Amen.

All those who agree type AMEN.
Have a safe and Blessed week. Thank you Jesus.
A beautiful prayer SweetieQ. It comes from a beautiful heart. Amen

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012 - Kingston In Process
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
chickie72 said:
Ok I have a question. this is the email Kingston sent me yesterday:

Dear

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX:

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. We require the following documents to enable us to continue the processing of your application:

•National ID: National Identification. Copy of government issued photo-identification from the mothers of your Dependents -XXXXXX and XXXXXXXXXXX .This must be received at this office by: 05/21/2013

•Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Provide address history for the period January to June 2009 This must be received at this office by: 05/21/2013

•Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Provide Personal History details for period listed as "Self- employment in Jamaica" for the years in between working in Canada. This must be received at this office by: 05/21/2013

•Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Update Personal History Section from January 2012 to present This must be received at this office by: 05/21/2013

•RPRF, Family Class: Have your sponsor pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee in Canada Have sponsor sent copy of RPRF paymnent receipt to Case Procesisng Centre in Canada to confirm payment This must be received at this office by: 05/21/2013

So my question is do I send in 1 Schedule A with all the updated info or 3 seperate Schedule A's? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!
Hi Chickie, they mention a separate schedule for each of the time periods even though the time periods are consecutive. Send 3 separate forms as indicated. Good Luck!

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maddants said:
yes that is some good news......i saw it on youtube abut that....but i still think that they can do alot better becasue they still have ppl waiting for so long.......they are very inconsistent and alot of ppl is getting upset with that...I always say if they just use the ecas on how it suppose to be use it would save them alot of time...the only thing would be mess up is went a person order the notes...the government would lose the 5 dollars.lol....
lol oh ok

Need to be with Hubby

Mar 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Halfmoon said:
Hi Chickie, they mention a separate schedule for each of the time periods even though the time periods are consecutive. Send 3 separate forms as indicated. Good Luck!
I agree with ya :D

SweetieQ

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
When God is ready for us.
chickie72 said:
Ok I have a question. this is the email Kingston sent me yesterday:

Dear

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX:

This letter refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. We require the following documents to enable us to continue the processing of your application:

•National ID: National Identification. Copy of government issued photo-identification from the mothers of your Dependents -XXXXXX and XXXXXXXXXXX .This must be received at this office by: 05/21/2013

•Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Provide address history for the period January to June 2009 This must be received at this office by: 05/21/2013

•Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Provide Personal History details for period listed as "Self- employment in Jamaica" for the years in between working in Canada. This must be received at this office by: 05/21/2013

•Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Update Personal History Section from January 2012 to present This must be received at this office by: 05/21/2013

•RPRF, Family Class: Have your sponsor pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee in Canada Have sponsor sent copy of RPRF paymnent receipt to Case Procesisng Centre in Canada to confirm payment This must be received at this office by: 05/21/2013

So my question is do I send in 1 Schedule A with all the updated info or 3 seperate Schedule A's? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

......TAKE MY ADVICE.....
Chickie, I would send them 3 separate Schedule A + 1 with everything, my reason for that. They won't have any excuses not to send hubby's PPR.
Blessings.

SweetieQ

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
When God is ready for us.
Akiikwe said:
A beautiful prayer SweetieQ. It comes from a beautiful heart. Amen
Thank you! You also have a beautiful heart.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
chilld of God said:
I received the following email on Feb 7 2013....

Dear Sir

This Family Class application was received by our office on 11 July 2012 after being forwarded by Case Processing Centre Mississauga. This application is currently pending initial review, after which we will contact the you directly to advise the outcome of the review and any next steps.

and I received the following email on august 22 2012....

your application is in queue for review. An exact review schedule is not yet available. However, all applications are reviewed in the order in which they were received.

No further action is required by you or the applicant at this time.
THat is weird, the first email you got is just like my second in February and the second email you got is like nothing I have seen.....I still believe they are working on it....i don't really know your circumstances either so not sure (i mean like have you travelled before or anything, are their children on your app) All those things make your application take longer then normal especially if their are red flags anywhere.....Keep the faith my friend....once you hear from them it goes quick!

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
tyldim said:
That usually means good news when server is down!!

@ chickie, I found out the dhl tracking......thank you anyways.......my preminitions say nxt week will be good news for all, and I'm never wrong till this day, so look out!!!
:eek:

well thats what I like to hear! :)

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Nevaeha said:
LAWD!!!! They nuh easy! :-\

Chickie, I would suggest completing one IMM5669 form since all of the information they are requesting is contained in it.

It's so nice to know they are working on your application. :D

Good luck babes! :-*

well its hard to understand cause it says a new and completed seperate Schedule A for each piece so to me that means I have to complete 3 seperate so I am not sure :(

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Halfmoon said:

Thank you! gosh I am so confused but that is how I read it.....just not sure if I should put the original dates back in also that were on the first form we sent when we submitted the application.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Chickie, I would send them 3 separate Schedule A + 1 with everything, my reason for that. They won't have any excuses not to send hubby's PPR.
Blessings.

Ohhhh that is a good idea......sending the 3 and then one new complete with everything from original start to finish! Good one.....thats what I am going to do!

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
chickie72 said:
well its hard to understand cause it says a new and completed seperate Schedule A for each piece so to me that means I have to complete 3 seperate so I am not sure :(
Some things KG does will never make sense! Like when they asked me to pay the RPRF when I already paid it a year ago! ::)

To me, it doesn't make sense to fill out three seperate forms, especially since you only had to fill one out for the original application. However, as Halfmoon pointed out they do state seperate Schedule A's. Nobody knows for sure how the processing works so you can a) send them an email and ask (good luck getting an answer) them if they want one form or three forms or b) do what SweetieQ suggested and do it both ways so it leaves no room for errors.

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Jamgirl said:
Hey Famjam!

A birdie told me there has been movement up in here! Good job Kingston and Congrats to those with updates. So glad to see the momentum pick back up!!

I am curious and have a question. Can all those who remember please help me out?!?!

Question: can you name which forum members were requested to resubmit any IMM forms before PPR? For example, I had to resubmit a new Schedule A. Also of the members who did, when did they originally apply?

Thank you for your help peeps!

Enjoy the long weekend! It's hubby's first Easter so we are going all out! Kids are pretty excited!

Xxx
I know two for sure Ready and Samillinaire! Ready was March and Sam was May....i think Tintin and Neika had to also but not sure who else did.