Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
THANK YOU LORD FOR MY IN LAWS on that front I CAN SAY I WAS BLESSED ..... MY INLAWS TREAT ME BETTER THAN MY OWN FAMILY....They have always made me and my daughter feel so welcome and since before we even got togather offically ....his sister and neice have been my home girls and still are ....
his mom terrifc last year she came up for a visit ... was supposed to spend the time with her family and ended spending 90 percent of the time with me ...love my in laws badddd and glad fi have dem inna me life

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
ready_fi_move_on said:
shut up that is where jamiacas girl and I are from .....
we are setting up something to meet for coffee inbox me your details if you want to join us.... would love to meet you ....

I wanna come too! Let me know when!

jamaicansgirl

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
ceeallen said:
Girl!!!!!! omg...hahahaha, same ish over here. She acts so lovey dovey in my face aswell....tries 2 buy me the world when im down there, and then doesnt like a bone in my damn body! When im gone....DIS DAT N THE OTHA...even thru it in my face that her son is not married t me anymore....and hubby goes "you cant stop that"..so pathetic...
Yep same exact shit...I hate that I can't actually say anything to her about all the rumors and stuff she's said about me and my hubby but I don't want to cause family drama so I keep it all inside until one day I'm gonna bust something :mad:

She told him once when she was here for the wedding that he looked like a bum and no son of hers gonna look like that. We never had much money so we couldn't go around looking fresh and buying expensive stuff like her daughters. That really hurt him cause he doesn't care if it's a $5 pair of shoes as long as he can walk in them he's happy. That's why I love him so much. His heart is so pure and honest. He gets it from his granny not the devil LOL

I like that I can vent here. I usually keep this stuff inside haha

Pathetic is right....

jamaicansgirl

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
Yes my girl I hear ya. That's why I don't say anything cause I know it's still his mother and he loves her. He doesn't have much of anything to do with her and he always rants on and on about her to me but I know in his heart he just wants her love so I try to keep him calm. Breaks my heart everyda day. She doesn't even have anything to do with my SD, if he tries to talk about her to his mom she will cut him off and start tallking about her daughters kids and how they this and that blah blah...

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 27 2012:)
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
chickie72 said:
I wanna come too! Let me know when!
chickie we are meetn this weekend ..... you will be riding jockey then .... but defiantly when you are available we all should meet up ...... strong drink included :p :p :p

bestisyettocome

Star Member
Feb 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2011
File Transfer...
14-01-2012
Med's Done....
21-10-2011
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
10-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2012
LANDED..........
14-07-2012
Guys i started back at work today at my new location in Brampton and i am in tears.. everyone asking me if me o.k
hubby just call me and seh him have the shinny visa inna him hand..omg
me feel so weak.the immigration process is over..thank you jesus.
fadda god is amazing..thank you guys for being there for me during this process.I can't wait for all of u fe get this feeling

me caant stop cry oh gosh
You guys have a bless day..Iam always praying for u all

jamaicansgirl

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
bestisyettocome said:
Guys i started back at work today at my new location in Brampton and i am in tears.. everyone asking me if me o.k
fadda god is amazing..thank you guys for being there for me during this process.I can't wait for all of u fe get this feeling

That's awesome girl. Cry all you want, it's tears of joy and you deserve to shed them. I'm sooo happy for you, hubby is coming home whoot whoot.

firstladyking

Jul 5, 2012
Newcastle, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug-04-11
AOR Received.
Mar-19-12
File Transfer...
Oct-12-11
Med's Request
Nov-09-12
Med's Done....
Nov-15-12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Feb-18-13, sent Mar-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
Mar-19-13, received Mar-20-13
LANDED..........
Mar-23-13
bestisyettocome said:

BIYTC I am rejoicing with you. You enjoy the rest of your life and make up for all this loss time the best you know how. I'll keep praying for you that God continues to bless your marriage in a special way. :D

blondie1216

Jun 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2012 received 26-03-2012
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012
Med's Done....
11-25-2011 extension requested from IO 11-20-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 27th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
January 14th, 2013 Decision Made!
LANDED..........
In a minute!
bestisyettocome said:

Congrats hun! You deserve to cry!!!! Enjoy it!

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 27 2012:)
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
congrats biytc

firstladyking

Jul 5, 2012
Newcastle, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug-04-11
AOR Received.
Mar-19-12
File Transfer...
Oct-12-11
Med's Request
Nov-09-12
Med's Done....
Nov-15-12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Feb-18-13, sent Mar-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
Mar-19-13, received Mar-20-13
LANDED..........
Mar-23-13
To all my forum family with in-law issues and baby momma drama and man losing their wallets (LOL). Let me just say this to everyone, this immigration shystem can really get the best of us. We need to stay focused on what really matters here and why we're putting ourselves through all this aggrevation. All in the name of love. Face it, none of us needs this aggrevation, but because we are in love and devoted to our spouses we will go through the fire with them. May all of us come out of this hell as quickly as humanly possible so we can start enjoying what really matters, that is our lives with our soulmates. God bless you all, and don't let ANYONE nor ANYTHING steal your joy. One love everyone.
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Mrslwsn

Oct 7, 2010
Toronto/Mobay
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2011
AOR Received.
neva yet
File Transfer...
25-01-2012
Med's Done....
26-10-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-03-12
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-12
LANDED..........
29-04-2012
wow, reading all of your stories really put things in perspective of how blessed I really am. I didnt have a mom growing up, and my mother in law is like my mom. I love her to death and the only drawback to my hubby being here is I'm not able to see her as much. She is the kindest sweetest best woman I have ever met, and I admire her so much. She is amazing. My husband knows he shares her with me lol..my sister in law is a great girl too and my brother in laws are all great brothers. The only person I dont get along with is my sister in law by marriage who lives in England and is very bad mind n jealous, but hey she lives far away and we just dont trouble each other. One of my babyfather had 2 children before mine, but I never felt it was my place to care about whether or not she was a good or bad mom, or anything, cuz I could care less. Not my prob, not my biz. But lord, thank you all, sometimes you need reality check to really truly realize how thankful we should be.

sheriB

Star Member
Feb 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
File Transfer...
23-01-2013
Med's Done....
Nov 2012
Hey ladies, haven't been by in a long time been really busy, my mom has been really sick had to book a flight to come up and see her then am back in Jamaica right now and am suppose to go back for her surgery.

Congratulations to all who have reached the end of the road, it must be a beautiful feeling.

Am still waiting on that day to come for myself.

For the ladies with baby mama problems... remember some people are just in your life to try and keep you from success. they just try to deter you from your goal. I always say pushing a child out doesn't make you a mother same way saying your married doesn't make you a wife. And major props to you for stepping in and giving these children the stability they need. You are in essence their mothers. All egg donors them have a chat.

As my old room-mate use to say "Bad mind people move move move!" keep that in mind when they bring in their negative vibes.