File Transfer...
13-10-10
Med's Done....
21-06-10
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
January 26, 2012
Charlie: work work work and more work, since i work in an accounts department and we have to close off at the end of each month, so that leaves me with nothing but work honey. LOL

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
LOL jahlove, I know that feeling. I spent 3 hours on the phone yesterday walking one of the staff accountants where I used to work through the procedure for reconciling the sales tax returns for a client. They are due today, and I do not miss the madhouse that used to be my day at the end of the month at that place. I once jokingly said that if I ever had my own accounting firm, the middle and last days of the month (payroll and sales tax filing days) would be half days. As soon as we got our clients returns off, everyone would be allowed to go home if they wanted. My brain would be a numb blank for the rest of the day on those days. Hang in there, it will pass too!

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
Good morning forum family, the end of another week but still enough time for our friends to get some good news.
Charlie the weekend plans call for more renos' a wonderful opportunity to do some more sanding, my arm starts hurting about it. God i still hate that shit. Oh well it's Friday and date night and it's always wonderful to start the weekend off with some bam bam. Don't be discouraged as everyones date night will soon be here and everyone will have a little different version on how to spend. Some will be dinner and a movie, some a little dancing, some candles, whipped cream and ky jelly. Umm, that gives me an idea.
Have a great weekend all, my sore elbow reminded me of a little tale

Diagnostic Computer

One day, in line at the company cafeteria, Jack says to Mike behind him, "Ya know, my damn elbow hurts like hell! I guess I better see a doctor."

"Listen my friend, you don't have to spend that kind of money," Mike replies. "There's a diagnostic computer at the drugstore at the corner. Just give it a urine sample and the computer will tell you what's wrong and what to do about it. It only takes ten seconds and costs ten dollars...a hell of a lot cheaper than a doctor!"
So Jack deposits a urine sample in a small jar and takes it to the drugstore. He deposits ten dollars, and the computer lights up and asks for the urine sample. He pours the sample into the slot and waits.

Ten seconds later, the computer ejects a printout: You have tennis elbow. Soak your arm in warm water and avoid heavy activity. It will improve in two weeks. WOW! AWESOME! He is blown away!

That evening while thinking how amazing this new technology was, Jack began wondering if the computer could be fooled. Hmmmm.........so he proceeds to mix some tap water, a stool sample from his dog, urine samples from his wife and daughter, and masturbated into the mixture for good measure!

Jack hurries back to the drugstore, eager to check the results. He deposits ten dollars, pours in his concoction, and awaits the results. The computer prints the following:

1. Your tap water is too hard. Get a water softener.
2. Your dog has ringworm. Bathe him with anti-fungal shampoo.
3. Your daughter has a cocaine habit. Get her into rehab.
4. Your wife is pregnant...twin girls. They aren't yours. Get a lawyer.
5. And, if you don't stop playing with yourself, your damn elbow will never get better!

OK KG NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

proper

Jan 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good morning family.
That's a good one Canuck lol .... cant wait to have my date nights, they're long over due!!!

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
Morning everyone! I awoke to see a rather beautiful morning, which is not something I usually think of Kingston mornings. Give me a "country" morning any day, but this city one is not so bad. Sun is shining, as the song says, and I feel in the mood to pump up the volume on my speakers as I clean up the house this morning. The sound of southern country rock music blasting away in Kingston is priceless, I can only imagine what the neighbours think of my choice of music! :p

Canuck, I love our date nights here in Kingston, as hubby and I generally go out for Japanese. I am wondering what we'll do in Elliot Lake without a Japanese restaurant, LOL.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

lonely_wife

Dec 21, 2010
Sudbury, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2010
Doc's Request.
03-11-2010
AOR Received.
03-11-2010
File Transfer...
06-07-2010
Med's Request
06-07-2010
Med's Done....
09-07-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
19-06-2011
Good day everyone!!!

Charlie... looks like you and hubby will have to come to the Japanese restaurant here in Sudbury we actually have a few... Best choice is called Osaka... sushi is great there :D By far one of my favorite restaurant...

jahlove

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-10
AOR Received.
1-12-10
File Transfer...
13-10-10
Med's Done....
21-06-10
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
January 26, 2012
Good morning everyone, I trust you all had a wonderful weekend and very anxiously awaiting some movements from kgn office, me too, lol.

I sure hope the sweet news starts rolling out early this morning.

LETS GO KGN LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
Good morning everyone! Lovely Monday morning in May, isn't it? I hope the rainy/sleeting weather some folks have been having comes to an end soon, my hubby is quite put out with the delay to starting his outdoor projects.

Everyone seen the big news? Hubby and I were awake and watching TV together last night when it came on. Normally I don't watch CNN but I put it on for about an hour until just after the US Pres had made his speech/announcement. It was definitely one of those moments where you remember where you were when you heard for the rest of your life.

Well, here's to hoping there's good news in the week for someone. Let's go, KG. NEXT!

chelley

Apr 4, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2009
File Transfer...
11-11-2009
Passport Req..
22-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2010
morning jahlove and charlie...

Charlie... i also caught it as a breaking story, strangely enough... rarely watch TV, when i do it's rarely major network programming, but i had pvr'd the simpsons (lol) and was watching it even though it wasn't quite finished recording... they interrupted the recording with the news, so i tuned to live news and watched for about an hour too...

i remember where i was on 9/11... in the gym on an ellypitcal trainer... i saw the first crash on one of the dozens of tvs in the area, but there was no sound and i just couldn't believe what i was seeing... i wrapped up the workout and headed home in my workout gear (not that unusal for me lived a block from the gym), and ran home.... i think that moment will stand out in my mind as one of the most surreal experiences of my life... to watch it was disorienting enough, never mind without sound... at first i wondered if they'd changed the station to some movie until it aired about 4 or 5 more times in the period of a couple minutes and didn't return to the storyline of the movie.... the reality didn't totally sink in until i was home and hearing...

this story was much less surreal to me... undoubtly a day of major significance, but yet i'm a smigeon ticked that i didn't get to see the end of the simpsons! (i should have pvr'd an earlier airing...)

okay... got a meeting take care all.. hopefully someone will get some good news on this dreary day in toronto!

H

highlyfavored

hey all check this out

How Canada’s Election May Affect Canadian Immigration
http://www.cicnews.com/2011/04/canadas-election-affect-canadian-immigration-04837.html

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
Hey HF! Interesting article. I would like to know how NDP and Liberals plan to speed up Immigration. Notice the Conservatives have nothing to say on that matter. Honestly though, I think a lot of it is rhetoric, like every election promise out there.

How are they going to speed things up? Are they going to guarantee fairness to people who apply through offices like KG and some others I could mention, so our spousal applications are also processed as quickly as those going through offices like New Delhi, London, Beijing and Buffalo? Or do they mean speeding up applications from certain countries, the way things are now?

What about increasing family visas? Actually, I tend to agree with countries who feel that parents and grandparents are not a priority for Immigration and the number of visas for such persons should not be increased. Such persons have already, in many cases, spent their tax-paying years building up another country, they come to Canada solely to access better health care and conditions for their old age when they make no contribution to the society they emigrate to. They are a burden to the system, and when children make a decision to immigrate, one of the consequences of that is leaving behind people. If you can't deal with that, don't immigrate. It is not Canada's responsibility to make it easier for you to fulfill your "cultural obligations" while making a better life for yourself. Every decision has consequences, deal with it.

Heya proper, how's it going? I had a great weekend, spent Saturday hanging out with my best GF here in Kingston, we did some shopping, had lunch and watched Inception together, which she had not seen. It was my first time watching that movie using the new surround sound speaker system hubby gave me as a "going away" present the day before he left, and boy that soundtrack by Hans Zimmer was incredible on those speakers! Yesterday I spent reading a couple of books back to back.

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
Good morning forum family, hope everyone had a great weekend. We need some goods news for our friends KG and all week to get er done

Time to hear from Little Johnnie
For his birthday Little Johnnie asked for a 10-speed bicycle. His father said, "Son, we'd give you one, but the mortgage on this house is $180,000 and your mother just lost her job. There's no way we can afford it."

The next day the father saw Little Johnnie heading out the front door with a suitcase. So he asked, "Son, where are you going?"

Little Johnnie told him, "I was walking past your room last night and I heard you tell Mom you were pulling out. Then I heard her tell you to wait because she was coming too. And I'll be damned if I'm staying here by myself with an $180,000 mortgage and no friken bike!"

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
:p :p bahaha canuck!! Nice one!!

proper

Jan 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm good Charlie, thanks...just waiting around for some good news out of kingston.

Canuck: Good one, i just love stealing your jokes and making them my own lol