Passport Req..
Feb-18-13, sent Mar-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
Mar-19-13, received Mar-20-13
LANDED..........
Mar-23-13
ready_fi_move_on said:
trust me i am not happy right now ....
ok so he has not seen his friend for a awhile (he moved to bahamas.... september teaching there)
and now the now the friend came back to jamaica ....you want to hang out with your friend i am not stopping you by all means do your thing but why does it have to be parties...friday night fine he went to a party it bothered me but i did not say anything becuase i know it is all innocent and that he would not do anything stupid....but then again on sunday night and this time he didnt even tell me he was going .... the last night when i talked to him he told me he was goonna chill out for a bit watch a movie and then turn in ...how does one go from watching a movie to end up on a beach at a party with half naked women ..... and he is wondering why i am angry ..... bunn that *censored word* i am not angry i am pissed
RFMO, the most important thing is for you to communicate how this made you feel to him. I think as women we assume men know all about us, but they really don't know. Try to calm down honey, then have a conversation with your husband and help him understand how his actions made you feel and why you felt that way. He's your husband, and he loves you my dear I'm sure his intention is not to betray your trust or hurt you in any way. I bet after that conversation things will be good between you again and your relationship will be stronger for it ;)

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
JUNE 27 2012:)
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
i intend to talk to him right now I can't because i am so angry .....

firstladyking

Jul 5, 2012
Newcastle, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug-04-11
AOR Received.
Mar-19-12
File Transfer...
Oct-12-11
Med's Request
Nov-09-12
Med's Done....
Nov-15-12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Feb-18-13, sent Mar-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Mar-23-13
ready_fi_move_on said:
i intend to talk to him right now I can't because i am so angry .....
Come on honey...please calm down. It's not worth the blood pressure going up over. Please...try to calm down. This is a minor one my dear, focus on the bigger picture and that's you both being together forever in each other's arms every night. That's what matters. ;) ;) ;)

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
there are so many things going through my head right now i am about to break down and loose it .... i can see the past flashing in front of my eyes and I know that the liekly hood of history repeting its self will not happen .., but still puts a fear in me

firstladyking

Jul 5, 2012
Newcastle, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug-04-11
AOR Received.
Mar-19-12
File Transfer...
Oct-12-11
Med's Request
Nov-09-12
Med's Done....
Nov-15-12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Feb-18-13, sent Mar-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Mar-23-13
ready_fi_move_on said:
there are so many things going through my head right now i am about to break down and loose it .... i can see the past flashing in front of my eyes and I know that the liekly hood of history repeting its self will not happen .., but still puts a fear in me
RFMO...honey I'm begging you to let these things go, this is not the past, this is your future, your future with your husband. He's a good man right? Just calm down, please and find the strength to talk to him don't be afraid to let your husband hear your heart and sometimes even your tears. I think sometimes we feel we need to be stronger than our men, we don't need to be. That's why they were created, to protect us and we need to allow them to function in there god-given role. I know you can do this RFMO. I'm going to pray for you that the Lord will heal your heart of your past pain so that they don't creep into your present marriage and cause you to do things you would rather not do or say things you don't want to say. This relationship is here to heal you honey, not break you. And always know, you can find lots of love and understanding and support right here with your forum family. God bless you my dear...I'm cheering you on right now, I know you can find the strength to talk to your husband, that's where your healing lies.

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
thanks flk >>> i really needed to hear that :'(

firstladyking

Jul 5, 2012
Newcastle, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug-04-11
AOR Received.
Mar-19-12
File Transfer...
Oct-12-11
Med's Request
Nov-09-12
Med's Done....
Nov-15-12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Feb-18-13, sent Mar-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Mar-23-13
ready_fi_move_on said:
thanks flk >>> i really needed to hear that :'(
Hey come on now...wipe the tears off that pretty face of yours. Remember...HE CHOSE YOU! Never forget that. You'll be fine... I have every confidence and faith in you. Nuff love my dear and don't let anyone, nor any situation, nor anything steal your joy.
We have enough to contend with this immigration process which could put stress on any marriage. If you ever need an ear to just listen, we're here for you, always.

Just call my name...I'll be there ;)

firstladyking

Jul 5, 2012
Newcastle, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug-04-11
AOR Received.
Mar-19-12
File Transfer...
Oct-12-11
Med's Request
Nov-09-12
Med's Done....
Nov-15-12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Feb-18-13, sent Mar-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Mar-23-13
Just a few words from a song to keep us all going for today.

One day at a time sweet Jesus.
That's all I'm asking from you.
Give me the strength to do everyday what I have to do.
For yesterday's gone, sweet Jesus and tomorrow may never be mine.
Help me today, show me the way, one day at a time!

Nuff love forum family, come on KINGSTON some of us are losing it here! We need answers! We need reunifications!!!

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
firstladyking said:
Hey come on now...wipe the tears off that pretty face of yours. Remember...HE CHOSE YOU! Never forget that. You'll be fine... I have every confidence and faith in you. Nuff love my dear and don't let anyone, nor any situation, nor anything steal your joy.
We have enough to contend with this immigration process which could put stress on any marriage. If you ever need an ear to just listen, we're here for you, always.

Just call my name...I'll be there ;)
thanks honey ..... all this is really stressing me out seriously ...the highs and lows of this whole process is driving me off the wall .... most of my friends have no clue as to how hard this is and honestly alot of them have there negative speech and some have even tried to encourage me to cheat ..which i by no means would ever do .... so when i here about him going to parties with his friends those imgaes come in my head and has me wondering if his friends are doing the same thing....men have a tendancy to try and prove to them friends that they are still og's and man a man and dem bullshit ..... i know i am being neurotic but all these things got me on the edge ...
i have the strenght and insight to know who is with me and who is not ..... and i would like to believe that he does as well but.....sigh some times i am not sooooo sure

firstladyking

Jul 5, 2012
Newcastle, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug-04-11
AOR Received.
Mar-19-12
File Transfer...
Oct-12-11
Med's Request
Nov-09-12
Med's Done....
Nov-15-12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Feb-18-13, sent Mar-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Mar-23-13
ready_fi_move_on said:
thanks honey ..... all this is really stressing me out seriously ...the highs and lows of this whole process is driving me off the wall .... most of my friends have no clue as to how hard this is and honestly alot of them have there negative speech and some have even tried to encourage me to cheat ..which i by no means would ever do .... so when i here about him going to parties with his friends those imgaes come in my head and has me wondering if his friends are doing the same thing....men have a tendancy to try and prove to them friends that they are still og's and man a man and dem bull*censored word* ..... i know i am being neurotic but all these things got me on the edge ...
i have the strenght and insight to know who is with me and who is not ..... and i would like to believe that he does as well but.....sigh some times i am not sooooo sure
Know that the power of your love is stronger than any influence and naysayers. I get it, even your own family and relatives can sometimes be so negative, mostly because I found out that most people have not experienced true love so when they see others happy and in it they can't fathom it. Don't despair my dear, and keep your head up. We understand here, and we will not leave you desolate and alone. I pray you enjoy the rest of the day and that tomorrow your joy will come.

ready_fi_move_on

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH-16-2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
JUNE-27-2012
Med's Done....
FEB-2012
Interview........
OCTOBER 8TH 2012
Passport Req..
NOVEMBER 29TH
VISA ISSUED...
DECEMBER-12-2012
LANDED..........
WHOOOOO DECEMBER 17-2012
thank you ladies

daintygirl

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2011
Nomination.....
01-09-2011
File Transfer...
01-02-2012
Med's Request
25-04-2012
Med's Done....
25-05-2012
Passport Req..
waiting
ceeallen said:
wow...from morning ive been wanting to encourge you RFMO and I cant, simply because Firstladyking been reading my mind...girlll! u keep hitting the nail on the head...my dearest RFMO...listen n take in everything FLK is sayingg because its true n sound words!
Morning, Ceeallen how r u today

have u receive a notice that your medical received, was it sent to ottawa

firstladyking

Jul 5, 2012
Newcastle, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KIN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug-04-11
AOR Received.
Mar-19-12
File Transfer...
Oct-12-11
Med's Request
Nov-09-12
Med's Done....
Nov-15-12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Feb-18-13, sent Mar-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Mar-23-13
ceeallen said:
wow...from morning ive been wanting to encourge you RFMO and I cant, simply because Firstladyking been reading my mind...girlll! u keep hitting the nail on the head...my dearest RFMO...listen n take in everything FLK is sayingg because its true n sound words!
Great minds think alike huh ceeallen :)

RFMO...keep your head up my dear. Have that conversation with hubby, forgive him (this is very, very important) and carry on with your beautiful marriage. You're in my heart and in my prayers.

Halfmoon

Champion Member
Jul 3, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2012
File Transfer...
27-06-2012 - Kingston In Process
Med's Done....
27-01-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2013
LANDED..........
Valentine's Day
Hi Everyone!

Just stopping by to see how everyone is doing. Congratulations to the couples who reunited this past week. What a blessing. What a blessing. I wish you an abundance of love, happiness and lots of patience as you continue your journey as husband and wife.

FLK - I love how you believe so much in LOVE - your days of being united with your other half is just moments away. Nothing can ever keep apart what's purposed to be.

RFMO - The one thing that keeps us living in the past is truly the Fear we create in our minds which essentially does NOT exist nor belong. Sometimes we hold on to certain things because it's almost comfortable and perhaps all we ever knew - but declare today you want to know something different, something new and that something is a resounding peace within yourself. Declare that you WON'T let your past determine your present nor future. One of the most important thing a man desires from the lady in his life is to know that she believes in him and trusts him. Men need this like they need food. It hurts them if we doubt their intentions especially if they haven't done anything wrong. At the same time, we have to make them feel safe to open up to us or they may feel like they have to hide in fear of us "flipping out". It's important to lay out expectations what you will accept and not accept however comprimise and find middle ground. My husband always says, it's not about me nor you, it's about us now. If I don't like something, I address it right away - keep it short, to the point and he gets it (I think most men are the same way, they just don't have the capacity to deal with much more) and once you express your concerns, sit back and give him a chance to do what's right....and what's more right than to make you feel secure, cherished and loved?

Here's a saying that I live and breath by: There's nothing in this world that you can do to make a man love you, but there's nothing in this world that can keep a man away from the one he truly loves.

Go ahead and put the nails back in the drawer Ready and believe that you are all he wants and desires in this life as you are his wife. :)

daintygirl

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2011
Nomination.....
01-09-2011
File Transfer...
01-02-2012
Med's Request
25-04-2012
Med's Done....
25-05-2012
Passport Req..
waiting
ceeallen said:
Hey dainty...im doing good, how 'bout you...im still waiting 4 sponsorship approval
i need a little assistance here, i need to make some adjustment to my profile, to hide my email but its not adjusting, could u assist me please. Thanks