+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is it a relationship interview or just a passport request but you'll be given visa?

You can sometimes tell based on what they ask you to bring to the interview.

Also, the information is really based on what you completed in the application so provided your husband knows things about you it should be fairly painless.

They may throw a curve ball to ask what would you do if the application is denied again this is only if there are significant red flags that your application has.

is there anyone still following this thread that has done their interview, my husband just got his request and I'm wondering what he should bring to the interview in terms of documents and what kind of things they ask

Thanks

rebeccara

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Is it a relationship interview or just a passport request but you'll be given visa?

You can sometimes tell based on what they ask you to bring to the interview.

Also, the information is really based on what you completed in the application so provided your husband knows things about you it should be fairly painless.

They may throw a curve ball to ask what would you do if the application is denied again this is only if there are significant red flags that your application has.
I guess its a relationship interview? the email just said to attend immigration for an interview and bring your passport and any other travel documents

BABESANDI

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019
I guess its a relationship interview? the email just said to attend immigration for an interview and bring your passport and any other travel documents
I like the part that says to bring passport, I hope everything goes perfectly. I trust God it will, congrats on the process thus far

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does not sound like relationship interview because they would have asked you for proof of ongoing communication. This is probably KVO's come in for interview and they give you visa on the spot.

They may just ask him what he plans to do in Canada once he reaches.

Congrats.

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is her timeline:

CIC received app Apr 26/18
Transfer to KVO June 22/18

Medical Done June 18/18

June 27 Medical Passed

BGC in process June 22

June 27 AOR2 aka KVO processing

Whats your timeline if you don't mind? :)

PWILLY

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
07-10-2019
hi Guys, I am not sure if this forum is still active. I was looking for one with Jamaican sponsorship. I have not started my process yet, just gathering the necessary document that is required. I planned on doing the application when my husband comes to visit in June. Good to luck to all who have application pending!

mel2017

Jun 29, 2017
hi Guys, I am not sure if this forum is still active. I was looking for one with Jamaican sponsorship. I have not started my process yet, just gathering the necessary document that is required. I planned on doing the application when my husband comes to visit in June. Good to luck to all who have application pending!
Good luck with your application. I've gone completed the process over a year ago. It took me 7 months in total but it's worth it. Enjoy the process, it will be stressful at times but you will look back and smile at this time.

Reactions: PWILLY

PWILLY

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
07-10-2019
Good luck with your application. I've gone completed the process over a year ago. It took me 7 months in total but it's worth it. Enjoy the process, it will be stressful at times but you will look back and smile at this time.[/QUOT
Thank you

mel2017

Jun 29, 2017
I'm not sure if this forum is active . It doesn't seems so. I've not log in since mid 2018.

PWILLY

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
07-10-2019
@PWILLY if you need help let us know
For sure! Much appreciated :) I am kind of sorting and completing the forms day by day. My hubby comes in June and he will need to take with him the police record, pp pictures and our bank statement to proof the relationship is real.

I am a little concern about one thing though, he has a son and who just turned 16yrs and his mom does not want to sign the form for him to leave with his dad, would that cause delays on the application?

Thanks,