November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Lol yes hubby is boarding at 2. I couldn’t sleep last night
I have the same feeling butterflies lol! Ive been booking appointments like they have landed already.

Mariooo

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
hi guys. i see new people came to this threat and i still have no news. now its more than a month after interview and everybody got their visas but i still have no news :( i cant beleive it finish one day and i get rid of that in my life

Reactions: Redsbabes

JamaicanSnowflake

Aug 20, 2013
Quebec
Hi guys
so it's been 2 weeks huzzy's been here and he's put on 7lbs :p
so one thing we have come across as an issue but might not be for all over since I'm in Quebec and we have are own set of rules is his education for him to work nearly anywhere with a decent salary he needs his education recognized here in Quebec, they call it "equivalency certificate" therefore I need his diploma which is guess where? Jamaica and I also need a certified copy, certified in yes Jamaica :confused:
The irritations don't stop once they reach
This process is really no joke it requires full full love, if you truly aren't madly in love good luck or if your just blessed with patients which I am not. Our partners coming to Canada know nothing nor can we expect them too but dang sometimes i need to take a lot of deep breaths.

I hope everyone is doing well and the blessing continue

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
June 3 2016 Passed and Extended
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Hi guys
so one thing we have come across as an issue but might not be for all over since I'm in Quebec and we have are own set of rules is his education for him to work nearly anywhere with a decent salary he needs his education recognized here in Quebec, they call it "equivalency certificate" therefore I need his diploma which is guess where? Jamaica and I also need a certified copy, certified in yes Jamaica :confused:
This process is really no joke it requires full full love, if you truly aren't madly in love good luck or if your just blessed with patients which I am not. Our partners coming to Canada know nothing nor can we expect them too but dang sometimes i need to take a lot of deep breaths.

I bet it would take lots of time to get that information from Jamaica! Im glad other than that everything going well.

mel2017

Jun 29, 2017
Hi guys

Ask someone to send it to him. Who needs to certify it? A Jp? If that's the case, that shouldn't be that difficult. One of his family member in Jamaica, should be able to do it for him and send it to him. I hope he has family members he can depend on in Jamaica.

weallwegot

Feb 8, 2017
Good afternoon everyone,

On average from start to finish how many months did it take to complete the process from submission to landing in Canada. (for all those that have completed the processing)

Just curious

mel2017

Jun 29, 2017
Good afternoon everyone,

On average from start to finish how many months did it take to complete the process from submission to landing in Canada. (for all those that have completed the processing)

Just curious
7 months..... Submitted May 4, 2017, got visa November 29, 2017. Ive not yet landed due to work obligations in Jamaica but will early next year.

JamaicanSnowflake

Aug 20, 2013
Quebec
Ask someone to send it to him. Who needs to certify it? A Jp? If that's the case, that shouldn't be that difficult. One of his family member in Jamaica, should be able to do it for him and send it to him. I hope he has family members he can depend on in Jamaica.
yea already on it, just that it's another step

destinedlove

Star Member
Sep 19, 2016
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
April, 28, 2017
Doc's Request.
June 02, 2017
AOR Received.
May 26, 2017
File Transfer...
July 11, 2017
Med's Request
June 05, 2017
Med's Done....
June 08,2017; Passed June 23, 2017
Interview........
Nov 21, 2017
Passport Req..
Dec 4, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2017
LANDED..........
Soon
7 months..... Submitted May 4, 2017, got visa November 29, 2017. Ive not yet landed due to work obligations in Jamaica but will early next year.
Almost exact same scenario, landing in Jan

Reactions: mel2017