Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Hubby just had his interview at 9am this morning, at 9:05am, he called to tell me about the interview. He had a mixed indian lady who confirmed that he could hear her and she then stated that she has no questions, no issues and "completely satisfied". She then ensured that his passport picture was the correct size. She verified his original copies of our marriage certificate and his birth certificate. She also stated that the visa issuing is in batches and he will get it in the first or second week of January 2018. She also said that they have a lot of cases and he saw someone pushing 2 huge trollies of DHL bags. You will also get a locker to put your phone in and you will get a key, you can put other things in the locker so don't worry. Hope everyone's interview is smooth sailing, thanks everyone for all the help and support since 2016, I couldn't have done it with this group and the thread initially created by thelonelywife.
Congratulations. . I'm tomorrow

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
June 3 2016 Passed and Extended
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Hubby just had his interview at 9am this morning, at 9:05am, he called to tell me about the interview. He had a mixed indian lady who confirmed that he could hear her and she then stated that she has no questions, no issues and "completely satisfied". She then ensured that his passport picture was the correct size. She verified his original copies of our marriage certificate and his birth certificate. She also stated that the visa issuing is in batches and he will get it in the first or second week of January 2018. She also said that they have a lot of cases and he saw someone pushing 2 huge trollies of DHL bags. You will also get a locker to put your phone in and you will get a key, you can put other things in the locker so don't worry. Hope everyone's interview is smooth sailing, thanks everyone for all the help and support since 2016, I couldn't have done it with this group and the thread initially created by thelonelywife.
Congratulations! All our spouses can be on the same flights to Canada in January!

Mariooo

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
hey guys.
i just now received the pre-arrival canada cervices email from cic and ir says:
Hello,
We are pleased to inform you that you, your spouse and dependants can now receive free
pre-arrival services funded by the Government of Canada. These services are available
before you arrive and are meant to better prepare you for life in Canada.

anybody know what that means now? i had my interview last week. does this letter now mean i approved?

JamaicanSnowflake

Aug 20, 2013
Quebec
hey guys.
Hello,
We are pleased to inform you that you, your spouse and dependants can now receive free
pre-arrival services funded by the Government of Canada. These services are available

anybody know what that means now? i had my interview last week. does this letter now mean i approved?

looks good mariooo, you can feel relieved

Reactions: Mariooo

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
We all got the same letter it means you've been approved and those are the services that's available at your disposal
Im so glad for this forum. Its all making sense now. Happy to get updates and definitely calms my nerves! Xmas and new year will come quickly!

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
thankyou. but my application status is still showing in process. and nothing has been changed there. hopefully i am approved.
Dont follow online account as kvo doesnt update well. My husband had interview on Nov 2 and still says in process. I believe in January it will change once they send stamped passports.

Zhan07

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
My interview is wednesday also but mine is at 1 pm.... am worrying if we can carry it in or what ..I need to know also
My husband brought his but I think he had to leave it at the front they wouldn’t let him take it in the interview

Zhan07

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
hey guys.
Hello,

Yes that’s means your approve you will be coming up in January like the rest