+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

mel2017

Jun 29, 2017
i missed two unknown calls between yesterday and today... im super stressrf
Your husband is the principal applicant right? They would call him. If its them, they will call back or even send an email. Listen to your voice message to see if a message was left.

LestinWify

Jun 15, 2017
Your husband is the principal applicant right? They would call him. If its them, they 7will call back or even send an email. Listen to your voice message to see if a message was left.
no msg is left. i read they hardly leave messages. im his representative so they have my number and email on file. the unknown # called same time yesterday and today.. missed both times.. ill call cic tommorow to confirm.

mel2017

Jun 29, 2017
no msg is left. i read they hardly leave messages. im his representative so they have my number and email on file. the unknown # called same time yesterday and today.. missed both times.. ill call cic tommorow to confirm.
Oh wow! What time did they call? Yes, call CIC and you can even send KVO an email to find out as well.

Reactions: LestinWify

Wallie_bee

Star Member
Sep 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
May 17
AOR Received.
May 18
File Transfer...
July 5
Med's Request
June 28
Med's Done....
July 6
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
She actually called and said " An email was just sent to you............" and she explained the contents of the email etc etc
They answer the email and said that they are reviewing my app and will contact for next step

mel2017

Jun 29, 2017
They answer the email and said that they are reviewing my app and will contact for next step
I hope that email forced their hand to move forward with your application. At least we know everything is ok, they just slow. Lets hope next week is your week.

Wallie_bee

Star Member
Sep 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
May 17
AOR Received.
May 18
File Transfer...
July 5
Med's Request
June 28
Med's Done....
July 6
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
I hope that email forced their hand to move forward with your application. At least we know everything is ok, they just slow. Lets hope next week is your week.
Am praying ..cause them taking forever. ..

LestinWify

Jun 15, 2017
Oh wow! What time did they call? Yes, call CIC and you can even send KVO an email to find out as well.
they called 210pm yesterday 312 pm today.. Oh God i hope its them. im going to call early tommorow and keep my phone with me extra tight now

Wallie_bee

Star Member
Sep 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
May 17
AOR Received.
May 18
File Transfer...
July 5
Med's Request
June 28
Med's Done....
July 6
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
they called 210pm yesterday 312 pm today.. Oh God i hope its them. im going to call early tommorow and keep my phone with me extra tight now
You soon get through just keep your phone close...what's your timeline

Last edited:

nemrac1466

Aug 19, 2017
Its actually Jamaican sized. I just got a response from KVO. Here is the response:

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Jamaica regarding your application for permanent residence in Canada.

As was requested in our letter, you are required to submit 2 regular passport-sized photographs (Jamaican).

We trust that this information will be of assistance.
Well my husband being the loving husband he is lol to calm my nerves he went today and got a second batch being Canadian sized... the photographer confirmed with me that the pictures he got yesterday were Jamaican size .... so he'll have extra pictures to give me for my wallet:p:p

Wallie_bee

Star Member
Sep 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
May 17
AOR Received.
May 18
File Transfer...
July 5
Med's Request
June 28
Med's Done....
July 6
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Good morning everyone
This week was wonderful.... I hope you guys have a wonderful heroes weekend. ..I know I will enjoy it cause it my birthday weekend. ..

mel2017

Jun 29, 2017
Well my husband being the loving husband he is lol to calm my nerves he went today and got a second batch being Canadian sized... the photographer confirmed with me that the pictures he got yesterday were Jamaican size .... so he'll have extra pictures to give me for my wallet:p:p
haha exactly :D

mel2017

Jun 29, 2017
Good morning everyone
This week was wonderful.... I hope you guys have a wonderful heroes weekend. ..I know I will enjoy it cause it my birthday weekend. ..
Oh Wallie_bee thank you and have a Great Birthday! We having a long weekend and the weather seems perfect so far so enjoy the sun and live it up (live, laugh and love) :p.

Reactions: Wallie_bee