Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Did she say you passed? Im sure if you didn't pass you would have heard a while back. Im sure everything is ok, they are just inefficient. Call me paranoid but you know what I did??? I went to Dr. Gomes and at the end of my examination, I asked him if everything looked ok and he said yes, I passed his examination but he wasn't able to say much about the blood test I did or the xray as those results were not available, at the time. Personally, I knew I passed the blood test. Three days after I did the xray, I went back to apex and asked if I could get a copy of the results, they gave me and it said passed so I knew I passed that too :) :)
when I finish the medical the doctor said everything good with me ...just don't know nothing about the blood test nor xray..but I know am good still just wondering when they going to call...my husband want me to come home for Christmas. .. but I can't tell if we going to get thru by that time

mel2017

Jun 29, 2017
when I finish the medical the doctor said everything good with me ...just don't know nothing about the blood test nor xray..but I know am good still just wondering when they going to call...my husband want me to come home for Christmas. .. but I can't tell if we going to get thru by that time
I am hoping you will. Your file was transferred to KVO the same time mine was so you really should get your interview in Nov or early Dec but then again KVO is so unpredictable o_O.

Wallie_bee

Star Member
Sep 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
May 17
AOR Received.
May 18
File Transfer...
July 5
Med's Request
June 28
Med's Done....
July 6
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
I am hoping you will. Your file was transferred to KVO the same time mine was so you really should get your interview in Nov or early Dec but then again KVO is so unpredictable o_O.
More than unpredictable. ..them getting to my head

Redsbabes

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
Niagara Falls
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
07-27-2017
Doc's Request.
01-09-2017
AOR Received.
02-09-2017
File Transfer...
14-09-2017
Med's Request
11-09-2017
Med's Done....
Passed 09-10-2017
Interview........
13-03-2018
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
More than unpredictable. ..them getting to my head[/QUOTE

I hear ya. The waiting game is not easy especially with the lack of communication. I submitted my application in July and it is already nerve racking

Redsbabes

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
Niagara Falls
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
07-27-2017
Doc's Request.
01-09-2017
AOR Received.
02-09-2017
File Transfer...
14-09-2017
Med's Request
11-09-2017
Med's Done....
Passed 09-10-2017
Interview........
13-03-2018
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
You can save the conversations and send them to your email and copy them to word then print them from there. That's what I did.
Okay will try that thanks☺

LestinWify

Jun 15, 2017
Hi Mel u recieved call from cic from an unknown number? did they send email before or after the call?

mel2017

Jun 29, 2017
Yes but what country passport size? Jamaica does theirs 35mmx45mm whereas Canada is 50mmx70mm?
Its actually Jamaican sized. I just got a response from KVO. Here is the response:

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Jamaica regarding your application for permanent residence in Canada.

As was requested in our letter, you are required to submit 2 regular passport-sized photographs (Jamaican).

We trust that this information will be of assistance.