+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kindly Help i'm totally confused

poora12345

Jul 17, 2013
I am in canada on Skill work permit and i have NOC B category, and as per information i read on cic.gov.ca my spouse eligible for OWP, but i called CIC and they told me that she needs to apply for visitor visa as OWP only can be applied within canada

In month of Jan'13 i have already applied for OWP for my spouse n got reject coz that time my status was unskilled worker
is it adviceble to apply visitor visa now instead of OWP

Kindly help me which visa she should need to apply either OWP or visitor
I know lot of knowledgeble persons are here , plz help n guide

akil_f1

Jun 15, 2013
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
2**3
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-13
AOR Received.
10-01-2014
Hi Poora12345
I am really sorry to hear that ur spouses visa was rejected.
I would suggest you to apply for the Owp for ur spouse if u r qualified now.make sure u provide all ur supporting docs like T4 , NOA , Pay stubs , Employment letter , ur work permit .
If u r not , then no other option try for the visit visa.
Heard that both the visas has the success and rejections , so no guarantee for Canadian visa :(

poora12345

Jul 17, 2013
Thanx akil_f1
I have consulted with 10 people's half of them says go for visit or other says OWP that's why I m totally confused. Just today I have consultd with one immigration lawyer in surrey , as per him visit option is best option to go with ...and other guy in edmonton recommend OWP...
Surly I m going to mad soon...

akil_f1

Jun 15, 2013
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
2**3
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-13
AOR Received.
10-01-2014
hmm me to in the same boat .
After a fair amount of research and consultations i am also going to apply visit for my spouse in September.
Seems like nothing is sure shot in canada immigration

Haarry123

Jul 28, 2013
Hi Poora,

I have few questions for you personally to ask about unskilled to skilled visa migration. Can you please provide me your email address, so that i can contact you.

Many thanks.