+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kidney Stones, is that a serious issue for Medicals?

learner1

Mar 16, 2010
I am waiting for medical request, hopefully .. after full docs to visa office. I am having problems with kidney stones since 2 months, I am taking medicines for some small are still there. Doctors says no need to go for surgery as they are very small and will go away with medicines. Still nothing, I am having pains some times and taking pills etc.

My question is, in the case if I recieve Medical request, would that be a serious issue for PR visa ?

Thanks for your input.

malu08

Jul 27, 2009
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
I don't think it should be a problem. I had the same exact problem in 2006 and stone went away after I had lot of water and Beer :) as per Doctor advised. Regarding my visa medical this year, when Doc asked me about any previous medical problem, I truthfully told him about the same even though I could have easily hide the information. Anyway He mentioned the notes on my medical papers about this. I got the visa in first attempt without any issues or repeat medical. So I guess your case somewhat similar if not same. I hope you will also get the Visa too.

imbubbles

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Nurse/CI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 28, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan. 09, 2010
AOR Received.
March 18, 2010
File Transfer...
March 13, 2010 (June 7 "In Process")
Med's Request
June 02, 2010
Med's Done....
July 02, 2010 (sent July16)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 29, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in Vancouver February 2011 (target)
hi learner! yes and no. i did a research about that before our medical exam because my hubby had a history of kidney stones. I think it will be a problem if during your medical exam you will have high traces of RBC (blood in urine due to the stones). Because of that, they will require you of creatinine test to determine if you have a problem in your kindney. If you happen to have a serious problem, they will require you more tests and will require u to undergo treatment. It is not a minor issue because dialysis will require lots of money...i'm sure you'll not get to that point but they will make sure oft that.

i also said no if your stones are tiny that they can easily pass through ur urether. Thaty way they wont cause scarring and so no traces of RBC.

To be sure, before you take your medical exam, have your urine checked... and for peace of mine, for your own good, KUB ultrasound. if they are all clear, then it's safe to say that your stones wont cause any problem. drink plenty of water also...