VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2017
LANDED..........
July 2017
It will not be delivered at home?

Darvin

Star Member
Jan 17, 2011
Hi guys me too from cochin kerala, I am looking for admission in MUN for Master in Technology Management.

Is there any one applied to MUN?

My profile:B.Tech ECE 64 % (CUSAT), 14 backlogs
CCNA,RHCE,
2 years of exp. as a Tech. support consultant.

I am in doubt whether will i get admission with my profile.

Waiting for your valuable suggestions guys...

Thanks.

Darvin

Star Member
Jan 17, 2011
chanchalkc said:
Hi All ,

Itz gud to see Keralites IN ONE TOPIC. Anybody for 2013 Jan / May entry ? (Postgrad in Mgmt).

Any RRU , MUN , UOR , DHU applicants ?
HI, I am looking for admission in MUN, did u applied to MUN?

rakeshr

Star Member
Jul 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Darvin said:
Hi guys me too from cochin kerala, I am looking for admission in MUN for Master in Technology Management.

Is there any one applied to MUN?

My profile:B.Tech ECE 64 % (CUSAT), 14 backlogs
CCNA,RHCE,
2 years of exp. as a Tech. support consultant.

I am in doubt whether will i get admission with my profile.

Waiting for your valuable suggestions guys...

Thanks.
dear darvin,

sorry for being straight and sincerely not here to disappoint u, as u have mentioned 14 backlogs u need to consider some expert's advice as chances of visa refusal is very high even though we secure admission in college, two of my friends who had a history of backlogs of 10 and 12 got rejected recently for sept intake as their consultants didn't mention them earlier and another point is that the proposed study is expected to be same as field of study( our prior degree ) this is another reasons that many got rejected. IELTS is also matters min 6.5 is required So seek some expert's advice so they can guide u properly what all options u have and continue so we save money and time.

All the best.

reshmakarunan

Jun 19, 2012
thank u!! my profile..B.E Bio medical Engineering(Anna university of technology) ,courses i opt in Niagara college - Advanced lasers photonics...ya consultancy helped me a lot...

dubaitotoronto

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Thanks Reshma, could you tell me the name of the consultancy? I am applying for Jan 2013 from India, since I dont live in India I think its better to apply through a consultancy but I hear there are many fake ones.

epong

Jul 24, 2012
AbuDhabi, UAE
Visa Office......
CHC Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-12
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Not reqd
Interview........
Not reqd
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-12
LANDED..........
28-08-2012
Yes , i am flying on the 28th of August!!

reshmakarunan

Jun 19, 2012
dubaitotoronto said:
Thanks Reshma, could you tell me the name of the consultancy? I am applying for Jan 2013 from India, since I dont live in India I think its better to apply through a consultancy but I hear there are many fake ones.
polinsys Ernakulam

dubaitotoronto

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Thank you very much Reshma.

What I mean by consulatncy service only their help in filling the application form and arranging and checking the documents.

Admission I will get myself and I will submit the application at VFS myself.

Do you think consultancies will help me with my requirements?

thatsnandu

Star Member
Feb 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@dubaitoronto, yes they will help u.. and even u can apply to the college or university through them... and yes as u said, just use them for the paper works and stuff like that... For everything the decision must be urs..!! And some agencies like Edwise doesn't charge u anything for their service.. but I don't think they have a branch in Dubai..!! so look for such agencies and u can save some money..!! But again I say, they should only ASSIST u.. they shudnt be the decision makers..!! All the best..!!