+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

just submitted my application forms

kelemense

Nov 5, 2009
My story is this .I am frome africa.I met my wife on the internet we got married after 10 months in her first visit though we have been communicating within these months and she had visited me after we got me too .She have been married before and had sponsored her ex to canada before.
She has now submitted the application forms but am abit worried.
Alongside the form she enclosed our pictures both the wedding and the ones we took when she came to visit me,letters from us containing the history of our relationship,part payment of the fees,email we have been sending to each other.
I dont feel we have sent enough and i dont know if the fact that she has sponsored a spouse before and meeting her the first time physically and gettig married ,not paying full payment, will affect the application.Moreso i dont know if they check on the datas of my siblings and where they are, to comfirm.
I really need help

Karlshammar

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If they are not satisfied I believe they will call for an interview, and you can present your reasons there.

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
they just cannot deny spouse without interview. so don't worry, and try to get yourself fully prepared to defend you marriage in their presence just in case.

ariell

Oct 9, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kelemense: The fact that your wife previously sponsored her former spouse will mean that they will scrutinize your application more closely as will the fact that you married a short time after meeting in person for the first time. They need to be satisfied that you have a genuine relationship. As long as you submitted adequate proof then you should not have a problem.

kelemense

Nov 5, 2009
Thanks Ariel
I really dont know what they really want. In my application my wife submitted photos of our wedding and our outings together. A change of last name document, a newspaper publication of change of name,western union receipts sent to my mum,letters from both of us about our realationships
I ma thinkng of sending a sighned and notarised letters from some people who attended our wedding to CIC, I dont know if that will help since she did not include those when she submited the application
I really need some advice