App. Filed.......
23/07/2014
AOR Received.
sept9th 2014
File Transfer...
sept20th
Med's Done....
20/05/2014
please let me know if any one had got a tourist visa for spouse and what document's I need>>> thanks

Kev1n

Nov 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/06/2014
AOR Received.
01/08/2014
File Transfer...
01/08/2014 ( 26/09/2014--AOR2)
Med's Request
14/10/2014
Med's Done....
17/08/2013
Passport Req..
14/10/2014
rannvveer said:
please let me know if any one had got a tourist visa for spouse and what document's I need>>> thanks
Hi, my wife got a tourist visa from China before we married, she got an invitation letter from a friend, she letter from her president at the university she worked at and showed, the deeds of the property she owns in Beijing. As you are married its unlikeley cic will grant a visa for your wife.. No harm in trying though, good luck

rannvveer

Star Member
Jul 25, 2014
new delhi
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/07/2014
AOR Received.
sept9th 2014
File Transfer...
sept20th
Med's Done....
20/05/2014
alibutt123 said:
Yes, you can.
thanks..yes i will let her try..this year...

rannvveer

Star Member
Jul 25, 2014
new delhi
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/07/2014
AOR Received.
sept9th 2014
File Transfer...
sept20th
Med's Done....
20/05/2014
rannvveer said:
thanks..yes i will let her try..this year...
i will let u guys know if she gets visa.. now time to prepare documents!!!!!

rahulchd

May 15, 2009
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 May 2012
AOR Received.
14 Aug 2012
File Transfer...
20 Aug 2012
Interview........
Telephonic Interview 10 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
11 Sep 2012, Passport recd by New Delhi on 17 Sep 2012
VISA ISSUED...
In Process: 11 Oct 2012, Decision Made: 30 November 2012
LANDED..........
10 Dec 2012, Destination: Edmonton, Alberta
rannvveer said:
i will let u guys know if she gets visa.. now time to prepare documents!!!!!
Usually people who apply Visitor visa during spousal application, their immigration application had been seen getting delayed. Try to keep it straight with the spousal sponsorship and let them clear it without any extra work (with visitor visa they get more things to do).
If you are unsuccessful in getting visitor visa it may have a negative impact and asking you additional information.

This is based on the trends and history with the cases from India.

rannvveer

Star Member
Jul 25, 2014
new delhi
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/07/2014
AOR Received.
sept9th 2014
File Transfer...
sept20th
Med's Done....
20/05/2014
rahulchd said:
Usually people who apply Visitor visa during spousal application, their immigration application had been seen getting delayed. Try to keep it straight with the spousal sponsorship and let them clear it without any extra work (with visitor visa they get more things to do).
If you are unsuccessful in getting visitor visa it may have a negative impact and asking you additional information.

This is based on the trends and history with the cases from India.
really!!!! r u sure!! do u know some people who have experienced?? pleas let me know...
the reason why I want my spouse to get visitor visa is so that she can come around this fall or winter... instead of me going...
let me know guys if u guys know anything about it.. any suggestion will be deeply appreciated

capri_can

Star Member
May 2, 2012
I'd rather not advise you to apply for her visitor visa when her spousal application is in process. This sets a very bad precedence for your spousal application. I know its takes almost a year for the wife's PR to come but it is highly riskful to apply another visa(visitor in your case) for the same applicant(your wife)

It took us 1 year and 3 months wait to recieve wife's spousal PR. Patience is the key. DO NOT mess with the already stringent and lethargic Canadian Visa services. They are very particular about the minutest thing in your application, so better focus (with an eagle's eye) on spousal sponsorship requirements.

DO NOT, i repeat, DO NO file visitor visa for your wife if you're soon going to process her spousal application.

All the best.

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
All visas are processed separately. If you file for your spousal sponsorship and then later decide to try and file for a visit visa no harm can or will come from this. They MAY at a later date ask you to update certain forms that ask if you have applied/been denied a visa and then you can not that you applied for a visitor visa that was rejected (if it is in fact rejected) but it won't take away from your spousal application. Many folks are denied visit visas once they have married a Canadian because it is assumed their ties to Canada are much stronger than those to 'home'. If you do decide to apply for a visa, then be sure to include as much documention showing her ties to 'home' as possible as they must overcome the 'ties' they assume to her now husband in Canada.

Best of luck.

rannvveer

Star Member
Jul 25, 2014
new delhi
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/07/2014
AOR Received.
sept9th 2014
File Transfer...
sept20th
Med's Done....
20/05/2014
Alurra71 said:
All visas are processed separately. If you file for your spousal sponsorship and then later decide to try and file for a visit visa no harm can or will come from this. They MAY at a later date ask you to update certain forms that ask if you have applied/been denied a visa and then you can not that you applied for a visitor visa that was rejected (if it is in fact rejected) but it won't take away from your spousal application. Many folks are denied visit visas once they have married a Canadian because it is assumed their ties to Canada are much stronger than those to 'home'. If you do decide to apply for a visa, then be sure to include as much documention showing her ties to 'home' as possible as they must overcome the 'ties' they assume to her now husband in Canada.

Best of luck.

okai thanks.. lets see:)

Awesomeg

Mar 2, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 13/2014
Doc's Request.
24-07-2014
AOR Received.
19-03-2014
Med's Done....
27-01-2014....Remeds 13-03-15
Interview........
"Waived" In Process August 19-2014
Passport Req..
July 24-2014.
VISA ISSUED...
DM after almost 15 months of waiting, April 20/15
LANDED..........
15-05-2015 Finally... together...
capri_can said:
I'd rather not advise you to apply for her visitor visa when her spousal application is in process. This sets a very bad precedence for your spousal application. I know its takes almost a year for the wife's PR to come but it is highly riskful to apply another visa(visitor in your case) for the same applicant(your wife)

It took us 1 year and 3 months wait to recieve wife's spousal PR. Patience is the key. DO NOT mess with the already stringent and lethargic Canadian Visa services. They are very particular about the minutest thing in your application, so better focus (with an eagle's eye) on spousal sponsorship requirements.

DO NOT, i repeat, DO NO file visitor visa for your wife if you're soon going to process her spousal application.

All the best.
Yes, unfortunately you are right..... :-[
I don't now why Immigration Canada make it so hard for couples to be together....
I have been waiting for a while now...but the wait is almost over...
she will be coming soon...