+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Just Recieved Passports Back! How To Land??????

Mar 14, 2010
Just recieved my passport back with visa on them! planing to land within the next 30 days or so. i applied to Nova scotia offices, does that mean i can ONLY land in nova scotia?

if thats not the case here's my situation
i want to live possibly in calgary but as i have a friend who works in a airline i could get a good deal on flights to vancouver. when we land in vancouver and pass through immigration will we have to wait in vancouver for our pr cards before we fly to calgary? is there anyway i could pass through immigration in calgary but arrive from my country in vancouver (e.g getting a flight before passing through immigraiton?)
please help! i have never traveled outside of my country and so am not so conversant of traveling or immigration rules

i would also like to thank all memebers who aided me with my case! God Bless and I hope those of you who are still in process get your visa's soon

Bahrain_Pearl

Star Member
Mar 21, 2010
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
December 8, 2009
Interview........
hopefully it will be waived....
You can land on any parts of canada...

zambianeedinghelp said:
Just recieved my passport back with visa on them! planing to land within the next 30 days or so. i applied to Nova scotia offices, does that mean i can ONLY land in nova scotia?

if thats not the case here's my situation
i want to live possibly in calgary but as i have a friend who works in a airline i could get a good deal on flights to vancouver. when we land in vancouver and pass through immigration will we have to wait in vancouver for our pr cards before we fly to calgary? is there anyway i could pass through immigration in calgary but arrive from my country in vancouver (e.g getting a flight before passing through immigraiton?)
please help! i have never traveled outside of my country and so am not so conversant of traveling or immigration rules

i would also like to thank all memebers who aided me with my case! God Bless and I hope those of you who are still in process get your visa's soon

cut

Jan 19, 2009
botswana
Category........
Visa Office......
PRETORIA, SOUTH AFRICA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2009
Doc's Request.
26-10-2009
AOR Received.
26-10-2009
File Transfer...
19-02-2010
Med's Request
14-02-2012
Med's Done....
16-04-2012
hello
are you from zambia and what is your visa office

FARHANSHEIKH

Feb 16, 2010
KARACHI
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2009
Doc's Request.
20-08-2009
Nomination.....
20-09-2009
AOR Received.
23-06-2009
File Transfer...
20-08-2009
yes lalay where u want to land in canada...congrate............dude.......... :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p