+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Just Received a NOI from OINP

JordanPattinson

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
Hi, I just received a NOI from OINP, from the recent tech draw. I have a question.

Can I take another look at my EE profile to make sure the details I entered are a 100% correct? The only option I see when I go to "View your profile" is the "Update form" button. I'm kind of worried this might remove the NOI from my profile, please let me know if I can press it without any issues, or if there is any other way to review my profile.

Last edited:

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi, I just received a NOI from OINP, from the recent tech draw. I have a question.

Can I take another look at my EE profile to make sure the details I entered are a 100% correct? The only option I see when I go to "View your profile" is the "Update form" button. I'm kind of worried this might remove the NOI from my profile, please let me know if I can press it without any issues, or if there is any other way to review my profile.
The NOI you have received is based on the info you had given as far and your profile gets locked after that. It doesn't matter to look at the details they are already sent and about to be verified.

JordanPattinson

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
The NOI you have received is based on the info you had given as far and your profile gets locked after that. It doesn't matter to look at the details they are already sent and about to be verified.
I want to make a change to my EE Profile, I want to change the IELTS results date. Can I do that atleast? I actually received the results on the 8th of march instead of the 7th.