Passport Req..
feb 1st 2010
VISA ISSUED...
STATUS CHANGED TO DECISION MADE ON JULY 1ST
LANDED..........
july 21st 2010.
Hi All,

This is what i have mailed them

"Please kindly consider this as a request I have got a reply from embassy for a email equiry (which was send on march 18th) by march 29th saying that they have recieved my passport . I have send my passport in the month of febraury . But i am still unware of when will i get back my passport back. Can you please consider this as my request and update me why it has taken so long to return my passport. Thanks & Regards Pradeep Akula . "

This is the email reply from them

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Under Canada’s immigration legislation, all immigrant applications are subject to statutory requirements, including medical and background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted permanent resident status. In this context, certain background investigations are being conducted in connection with your application. As these investigations are conducted by outside agencies, we have no purview over the processing time. We are therefore unable to give an exact time frame in which we expect to conclude the verifications on this case.

For now, there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the checks are completed the next steps in this application will be determined. Until then, we will not be able to provide any additional information on this case.

Delays in the processing of visa applications are always disappointing to all concerned, but rest assured that all efforts are being made to ensure efficient and expeditious processing of all visa applications.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

THANKS & REGARDS
PRADEEP AKULA.

pkakula

Jan 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2009
Doc's Request.
sep 2009
AOR Received.
nov 2nd 2009
File Transfer...
sep 9th 2009
Med's Request
feb 01 2010
Med's Done....
feb 8th 2010
Passport Req..
feb 1st 2010
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
july 21st 2010.
HI,

CAN SOME ONE TELL ME WHAT THIS MEANS ???
"In this context, certain background investigations are being conducted in connection with your application. As these investigations are conducted by outside agencies, we have no purview over the processing time. We are therefore unable to give an exact time frame in which we expect to conclude the verifications on this case."

Background verifications by outside agencies means what ? Is this related to back ground verifications by CSIS as i have FTH in canada for 2 years ?

Am i right or is it related to my work experience ? Please let me know which back ground verification they are talking about ?

Thanks & Regards
Pradeep Akula.

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pradeep, your case in indeed one which can get any one anxious.

I have seen this exact e-mail atleaast three times on the forum. I think it simply means you have to wait. I would agree with you it is most probably related to your employment in Canada.

pkakula

Jan 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2009
Doc's Request.
sep 2009
AOR Received.
nov 2nd 2009
File Transfer...
sep 9th 2009
Med's Request
feb 01 2010
Med's Done....
feb 8th 2010
Passport Req..
feb 1st 2010
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
july 21st 2010.
ankit_20 said:
Pradeep, your case in indeed one which can get any one anxious.

I have seen this exact e-mail atleaast three times on the forum. I think it simply means you have to wait. I would agree with you it is most probably related to your employment in Canada.
I have not done any employment in canada . I have studied in CANADA .

Drooza

Sep 9, 2009
Edmonton, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 Sep. 2009
Doc's Request.
17 Nov. 2009
AOR Received.
18 FEB. 2010
File Transfer...
17 Nov. 2009
Med's Request
20 March 2013
Med's Done....
09 April 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
18 July 2013
LANDED..........
sept 29 2013
just wait do not push CHC this is there process inshallah soon you will get you sweet visa good lcuk in canada

pkakula

Jan 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2009
Doc's Request.
sep 2009
AOR Received.
nov 2nd 2009
File Transfer...
sep 9th 2009
Med's Request
feb 01 2010
Med's Done....
feb 8th 2010
Passport Req..
feb 1st 2010
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
july 21st 2010.
pkakula said:
HI,

CAN SOME ONE TELL ME WHAT THIS MEANS ???
"In this context, certain background investigations are being conducted in connection with your application. As these investigations are conducted by outside agencies, we have no purview over the processing time. We are therefore unable to give an exact time frame in which we expect to conclude the verifications on this case."

Background verifications by outside agencies means what ? Is this related to back ground verifications by CSIS as i have FTH in canada for 2 years ?

Am i right or is it related to my work experience ? Please let me know which back ground verification they are talking about ?

Thanks & Regards
Pradeep Akula.
Seniors comment on these !

hangza

Star Member
Aug 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pkakula said:
I have not done any employment in canada . I have studied in CANADA .
Hey Pradeep,

Correctly said by ankit_20, this is the sign for delay of the visa; i know i might sound bit rude, but even i have gone through the same. But my case is little bit different than your's. In my case they never gave medicals till complete of Secondary screening (background checks; waited 10 months to get my medical request after submission of full docs).

This is the conclusion i have come to: If anyone stayed longer duration more than 1 year in foreign country; they go through the secondary screening and the worst part is their is no time frame for that aswell. But in your case 1 good sign which is they will have to issue the ppt with the time limit of medicals else the meds will get expired; and as per the trend i have not seen any such case as yet.

So, may god bless and keep your fingers cross and pray to god to get your passports back at the earliest.

Regards,
Harminder M

pkakula

Jan 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2009
Doc's Request.
sep 2009
AOR Received.
nov 2nd 2009
File Transfer...
sep 9th 2009
Med's Request
feb 01 2010
Med's Done....
feb 8th 2010
Passport Req..
feb 1st 2010
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
july 21st 2010.
hangza said:
Hey Pradeep,

Correctly said by ankit_20, this is the sign for delay of the visa; i know i might sound bit rude, but even i have gone through the same. But my case is little bit different than your's. In my case they never gave medicals till complete of Secondary screening (background checks; waited 10 months to get my medical request after submission of full docs).

This is the conclusion i have come to: If anyone stayed longer duration more than 1 year in foreign country; they go through the secondary screening and the worst part is their is no time frame for that aswell. But in your case 1 good sign which is they will have to issue the ppt with the time limit of medicals else the meds will get expired; and as per the trend i have not seen any such case as yet.

So, may god bless and keep your fingers cross and pray to god to get your passports back at the earliest.

Regards,
Harminder M

Seniors could you comment on what Harminder says ? Where is exactly my case going . Is its going in the right way . As per qurox back ground checks explained thread i suppose it should be CSIS ,DATABASE ,LOCAL POLICE CHECKS ETC . Any suggestions or comments. I have decided to continue my job until i get my visa .

pkakula

Jan 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2009
Doc's Request.
sep 2009
AOR Received.
nov 2nd 2009
File Transfer...
sep 9th 2009
Med's Request
feb 01 2010
Med's Done....
feb 8th 2010
Passport Req..
feb 1st 2010
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
july 21st 2010.
pkakula said:
Seniors could you comment on what Harminder says ? Where is exactly my case going . Is its going in the right way . As per qurox back ground checks explained thread i suppose it should be CSIS ,DATABASE ,LOCAL POLICE CHECKS ETC . Any suggestions or comments. I have decided to continue my job until i get my visa .
seniors please help !

PPS7

Star Member
Apr 24, 2010
Hi Pradeep,

I got this same email one month back, i think it is security checks which is done by CSIS. Every year appox. 67000 files from all over world go to screening out of 2.5 lakh files. Average respond time from CSIS is 95 days excluding queue time.

see this link http://www.sirc-csars.gc.ca/pdfs/ar_2008-2009-eng.pdf

PPS7