+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

just got my BOWP approved, Shall I withdraw my Visitor Record application ?

andrewhl

Aug 28, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Nov-2016
Doc's Request.
21-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
16-Nov-2016
Med's Done....
20-Dec-2016(Passed)
Passport Req..
02-Feb-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-Feb-2017
LANDED..........
13-Feb-2017
hi guys
my BOWP online status just changed to "Approved" with my EE profile changed to Medical Passed
I applied a visitor Record online on Nov 28,right before my old work permit expired.
It is still under processing, shall I withdraw it right now or shall I just leave it? (Not sure how it works if one hold wp then the VR comes after)
And I cannot find any option to withdraw the application online. Is there any way to tell the CIC I don't need the VR anymore?
thanks a lot

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andrewhl said:
hi guys
my BOWP online status just changed to "Approved" with my EE profile changed to Medical Passed
I applied a visitor Record online on Nov 28,right before my old work permit expired.
It is still under processing, shall I withdraw it right now or shall I just leave it? (Not sure how it works if one hold wp then the VR comes after)
And I cannot find any option to withdraw the application online. Is there any way to tell the CIC I don't need the VR anymore?
thanks a lot
You can just call cic or raise cse. You already got bowp so for sure you don't need Vistior now. If you haven't paid the fees you can just leave it there and it will ask for fees once the timeline to pay the fees expires your application will be cancelled automatically.

andrewhl

Aug 28, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Nov-2016
Doc's Request.
21-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
16-Nov-2016
Med's Done....
20-Dec-2016(Passed)
Passport Req..
02-Feb-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-Feb-2017
LANDED..........
13-Feb-2017
Batman_is_Real said:
You can just call cic or raise cse. You already got bowp so for sure you don't need Vistior now. If you haven't paid the fees you can just leave it there and it will ask for fees once the timeline to pay the fees expires your application will be cancelled automatically.
thanks
just send withdraw enquiry by webform
I just hope they don't process it too fast